Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Arrow S&S #83: DuVe2LoVe is still neutral on Olicity. HELP! Somebody? Anybody?

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x07: “Draw Back Your Bow”
Airdate: November 19, 2014
Description:AUSTIN BUTLER (“THE CARRIE DIARIES”) JOINS THE CAST AS CHASE; OLIVER DEALS WITH CARRIE CUTTER — Oliver (Stephen Amell) must stop an Arrow-obsessed serial killer, Carrie Cutter (guest star Amy Gumenick), who is convinced that The Arrow is her one true love and will stop at nothing to get his attention. Unfortunately, her way of getting his attention is to kill people. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) asks Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) to be his date for a work dinner with important clients. Thea (Willa Holland) auditions new DJs for Verdant and meets Chase (Austin Butler), a brash DJ with whom she immediately clashes. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#307).
Spoilers:The end of this ep will be the start of the crossover even with the Flash Amy Gumenick will guest star
as Carrie Cutter AKA CUPID, as Arrow’s #1 fan Austin Butler guest stars as a DJ named Chase and possible LI for Thea.
Nick Tarabay (Spartacus) is Digger Harkness/Captain Boomerang.
EBR mentions work date as a work TRIPx
3x08: The Brave and The Bold"
Airdate:TBADecember 3, 2014
Description:
Spoilers:
Nick Tarabay/Captain Boomerang, Flash team will cross over

3x09: The Climb
Airdate:December 10, 2014
Description:
Spoilers:
Mid-season finale.
Shirtless Swordfight (presumably with Ras)

3x10: Left Behind
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x11: Midnight City
Description:
Spoilers:
Stephen Amell says he has had more days off for the "winter run" then he ever has before."
EBR said she filmed an emotionally draining, sad scene prior to an interview for 3.05...may have been for this ep or poss 10.x

3x12: Uprising
Description:
Spoilers:

3x13: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x14: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x15: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x16: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x17: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x18: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x19: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x20: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x21: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x22: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x23: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67
68, 69, 70 71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

TYFTNT E!

Icon by the talented MelBelle
Old 11-20-2014, 01:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!
Old 11-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Supreme Fan

I mean she's a mod. Let's have some respect. Especially since I doubt you even asked her if this was OK.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

What do you mean? This is the utmost respect. She is a mod that is why I want her on our team. As an Oliciter. I really want her to stop being neutral and start liking Olicity.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I post with Rachel all the time on my board, she's cool. I've known her for several years.

That said, I know how she ships. lol She won't be convinced by anyone. The journey is her own which is why she's great to interact with. She has her own, independent thoughts.

I also thought this wasn't an Olicity shipper spoiler thread? This title sounds like everyone on here ships Olicity but Rachel which of course... is not truth.

But then again, you started the thread so you own it. Whatever. lol
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!

I don't remember this being posted...Bex confirmed on her Tumblr that she's going to be back on Arrow.

Bex T-K — so did you hear from the producers you were coming back or did you literally find out via da interweebz?

That is from Nov 13, and she says she's looking at the script. What were they starting, 312?
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
What do you mean? This is the utmost respect. She is a mod that is why I want her on our team. As an Oliciter. I really want her to stop being neutral and start liking Olicity.
I almost didn't notice the sarcasm, thank god for that lol.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lol if Rachel is offended then I am sure eragon194 will change it but I think he was just being playful.

Anyway, lets not have four pages talking about the title.

Expectations for the crossover? I wonder how much Laurel is going to be in it, KC didn't film an awful lot but then again she filmed for this ep and didn't even end up in it. So...confusing.

It's just three crossing over isn't it? B/C/C?
Old 11-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Laurel and her dad will be in the Flash crossover

Old 11-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Actually this title is for everyone. Not just Oliciters. I'm sure everyone is practically on the edge waiting to see which side she eventually chooses. I just want to make it is easy for everyone. Convince her and everyone stops being so anxious.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

The title isn't meant to be taken seriously.... It is meant as a joke and in good fun..... Lets not make it more than that please.

Tftnt!

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 11-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Supreme Fan

The title is meant in a sarcastic way. That's why you should ask the person before including them in the title cause they may be offended by it.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

He means the Arrow episode doesnt he? Because we know that KC and PB didn't go and film the flash episode lol unless they did something separate? They aren't in any pictures for it. Unless they are through a phonecall or something?

Well no he apparently means TF. Not sure how though? KC/PB weren't at table read, are not in pictures and not in episode description lol. I think it must be through a phone call or something.

Last edited by Katiesocks; 11-20-2014 at 01:47 PM
Old 11-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Though it amuses me to no end that the complaining about the show turning into a "soap opera" only comes up when people want to complain about Felicity's storylines.
I take it this was indirectly directed at me - only that I also mentioned the soap factor of the Thea + douchebag DJ storyline, but that gets conveniently ignored because people have to make everything into a competition between Laurel and Felicity on this thread, which is hilarious in my case because I don't belong to either faction in this fandom.

Quote:
The writers definitely seem to love their soap opera themes but Oliver walking in on that Ray/Felicity kiss was textbook soap opera, complete with Oliver leaving before hearing Ray tell Felicity that it shouldn't have happened. lol Probably the most cliche moment I've seen thus far.
That whole sequence reminded me of the scene where Tommy watched Oliver and Laurel through the window at the end of season 1. I found it eye-roll worthy then and I feel the same way about it now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread