Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #57:@BrandonJR: Just means I’m doing my job right. @BRcom: Ready 4 the wrath of #Olicity fans? I think Chuck was good prep for #Arrow…

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3.01--> The Calm
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.02--> Sara
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.03--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.04--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.05--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.06--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.07--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.08--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.09--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.10--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.11--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.12--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.13--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.14--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.15--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.16--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.17--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.18--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.19--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.20--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.21--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.22--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.23--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

Season 3 Filming to begin July 9th, with prep beginning in mid june.
General Spoilers-->
Stephen Amell Confirmed in Flash Pilot
John Borrowman promoted to Series Regular for S3

Season 3 Spoilers

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Caity Lotz/Sara Lance
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele
Brandon Routh/Ray Palmer
Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer[/FONT][/I]
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Special thanks to Iluv2fly via Brandon Routh Twitter for thread title.

Last edited by vaberella; 07-19-2014 at 07:36 AM
Old 07-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Reserved space...I am updating as we speak.

I am reformating the page so this will take some time.

Last edited by vaberella; 07-18-2014 at 04:19 PM
Old 07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Just saw this

Quote:
"You know, it’s funny. I actually don’t know what shipper-baiting is. I will tell you, he does ask her out on a date. That is going to happen. I don’t know what to say beyond that, except that we’re really acknowledging the chemistry between the two characters and the attraction between the two characters, and we’re moving forward with their dance, that they’ve basically been doing since episode 3 of the show. From the moment they met each other, there was something going on, and we’re just honoring that,” he explained."
Marc Guggenheim when asked “Should we worry about “shipper-baiting?”” regarding Olicity

Really like it!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Passionate Fan

New thread already we're killing it! Thanks for the new thread!

I didn't see that haven't been around.

I love it! it's something I never worry about it comes with the territory. I ship Captain Swan I've been dealing with it since like Day Uno.

Thanks for posting that.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

You're all very welcome. I need a favor. Can someone, anyone who is willing please separate spoilers by characters in S3. I will fix up this initial page.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
You're all very welcome. I need a favor. Can someone, anyone who is willing please separate spoilers by characters in S3. I will fix up this initial page.
Cool. I'll go back to the past thread. I think someone posts them character by character...somewhere
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
Did I say it was 100%, never claimed it. I even stated it was an argument if you had read my post carefully. However, it would be a nice gesture. And yes, Diggle and Lyla most likely did a few times...but then again they were husband and wife. I don't think my statement was in regards to anything prudish. The prudish qualities is when I hear that tv can't say condom.

As for Laurel being BC. I thought you and others claimed, "The jacket...the jacket...the jacket." She got the jacket so that is all we need to be sure she is BC. Now it's, "I'm pretty sure that whether or not she ends up as BC, the writers are not just going to come out and state it in a interview." Why not if the jacket suggests she is BC?

Just tell the world? "You guys saw the jacket, she's BC." <--- The fall out will not be pretty, is all I have to say to that.
i know this is old, but just to clarify, i never siad that saying condom was bad. lol nor did i say that shows are afraid to do it.

i just think in most cases the writers dont want to waste time with that. its another line someone has to say that eats up screentime. arrow rarely shows sex scenes as it is.

i remember on oth when lp had sex and peyton asked if he had protection. it was a nice gestire on the shows part to show responsibility but everyone watching thought it felt kinda out of place and not that "sexy"... lol im just sayig from a tv standpoint they arent gonna show that.

id hope thats a given for most people who are having sex.

and like someone said, you can still get pregnant even if you use protection. condoms break, they fall off, people dont use the, correctly etc. he was in highschool, he was a dummy.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Hey Vabs I PM'd you!

Hope it's what you were looking for
Philanthropist.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 07-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Reading all the spoilers I'm so excited!

I'm still a wait and see person but I really love what MG said!
Old 07-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Aww, BR, come here and let me love you! OMG, I'm gonna be such a spazz when Flash and Arrow return. A two hour crossover event? Yes, please. I wonder what those ep will be tackling.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 07-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
and we’re moving forward with their dance, that they’ve basically been doing since episode 3 of the show. From the moment they met each other, there was something going on, and we’re just honoring that,” he explained."

Even before this every time someone said the whole baiting/pandering thing

It just makes me feel more awesome about Olicity always has

To each their own and this is my own
Philanthropist.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Same! Talk about being a narrasist Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Aww, BR, come here and let me love you! OMG, I'm gonna be such a spazz when Flash and Arrow return. A two hour crossover event? Yes, please. I wonder what those ep will be tackling.
Me too!

It's gonna be awesome!

I can't even get my head around it
Old 07-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

In the crossover I want Oliver/Barry/Felicity/Iris/Cisco/Caitlin and I think they could work Diggle in there

BR's tweet still laughing!
Philanthropist.

Old 07-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)

Even before this every time someone said the whole baiting/pandering thing

It just makes me feel more awesome about Olicity always has

To each their own and this is my own
It's GreenArrowTV....nothing new with those clowns to be honest. They are in love with Laurel Lance and the thought of her as BC. So, that is their question. They definitely come from a biased point of view of questioning. This is also why they get called out on it by Oliciters on a regular basis. They reluctantly gave EBR kudos in the finale...Mainly because EVERYONE else was doing it and they were the only ones left out and certain people emailed them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread