Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
A brain injury suddenly allows for someone to know archery. And y'all mock Laurel about becoming BC from boxing lessons.
Ok..... I'm just joking around....i don't actually believe this....

However...
I will point out as per 306 we learned that the arrows were thrown not shot from a bow...

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 11-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I for one don't get offended if someone don't like Felicity. Not everyone does, and they have a right to. As well as people not liking Laurel, and that have a right to. No matter if you dislike Felicity or Laurel, or whoever, everyone has a right to express that without getting attacked from anyone. We like different. Not everyone like Felicity, not everyone like Laurel, not everyone likes Lauriver, not everyone likes Olicity. But there are people who likes Lauriver, and there are people who likes Olicity and they are entiteled to. No one should have to get attacked for it. Joking is fine, but when it gets to being rude to someone for who they like or don't like, it's taking it a bit to far. I stated this a fue threads ago. But seems like it's on again.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
A brain injury suddenly allows for someone to know archery. And y'all mock Laurel about becoming BC from boxing lessons.
Surely you realize that Olicity shippers and Felicity fans would not advocate for *Felicity* to have killed Sara?

I mean...

???

Anyway. Addressing angle and velocity and suggesting they were not shot from a bow says to me the method of delivery is a key.

But...thrown? Maybe more like shot from a very powerful bow. So, finding the bow would be the thing.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Absolute Fan

hi im a lurker in this thread and havent posted on this site in years but arrow is my most recent obsession show. I have enjoyed reading everyones thought and theories.

Ive had this speculation running around in my head for 3x09. Assuming the theory that Oliver leaves Starling to join the league either voluntary or by force and given that Stephen said there was the greatest Olicity scene ever coming up and the producer on twitter have suggested there will be tears and emotion; does anyone else think that prehaps the big Oliver Felicity scene is a goodbye my love sex scene? Like they get so caught up in the whole never going to see each other again sentiment that they give in to it and then boom Oliver has to leave.

I dont know if anyone has seen the Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen film Beyond Borders but I'm thinking something similar to the love scene in that film.

Of course this speculation doesn't make room for where Ray Palmer and his inevitable superhero-ness fits in so I could be on the wrong wave length. But if not a love scene I suspect there will be at least some form of physical interaction between Oliver and Felicity in 3x09. Any thoughts?
Old 11-21-2014, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

From the EW Spoiler Room:

Quote:
Do you know when we’ll find out who killed Sara on Arrow? — Steven
I took your question straight to executive producer Marc Guggenheim: “I’ve always maintained that you’d find out the answer to who murdered Sara by the end of the year,” he says. “That said, I will say that the S.T.A.R. Labs team is going to end up providing a critical piece of information that cracks open the whole case, but that doesn’t necessarily happen in [the crossover].”

Source
Old 11-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Sarcasm doesn't seem to translate well. I was joking in my response as well .
Old 11-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

So we will know who killed Sara, or get a clue atleast to who did it.

Something from Guggie:

Nicole ✌ ‏@olicityplease
@mguggenheim Will 3x09 help mend our broken Olicity hearts? Or shatter it even more?

Marc Guggenheim Verified account
‏@mguggenheim
@olicityplease @mycauseofdeath @asparkinyou You guys are really gonna want to watch.

More from Guggie:

Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim ·Felicity's apartment makes a return in Arrow Season 2.5 @csyeung https://www.readdcentertainment.com/...s-series/26686

Grant Gustin retweeted: thought it was sweet

Grant Gustin @grantgust · Nov 19
“@devbostick: Love the #TheFlash & #Arrow bromance. I ship it. #Flarrow @grantgust ” word

Something else:

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/pr...-2-5-chapter-7
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.

Last edited by SnowingJemily; 11-21-2014 at 03:42 PM
Old 11-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
hi im a lurker in this thread and havent posted on this site in years but arrow is my most recent obsession show. I have enjoyed reading everyones thought and theories.

Ive had this speculation running around in my head for 3x09. Assuming the theory that Oliver leaves Starling to join the league either voluntary or by force and given that Stephen said there was the greatest Olicity scene ever coming up and the producer on twitter have suggested there will be tears and emotion; does anyone else think that prehaps the big Oliver Felicity scene is a goodbye my love sex scene? Like they get so caught up in the whole never going to see each other again sentiment that they give in to it and then boom Oliver has to leave.

I dont know if anyone has seen the Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen film Beyond Borders but I'm thinking something similar to the love scene in that film.

Of course this speculation doesn't make room for where Ray Palmer and his inevitable superhero-ness fits in so I could be on the wrong wave length. But if not a love scene I suspect there will be at least some form of physical interaction between Oliver and Felicity in 3x09. Any thoughts?
I've actually contemplated their tendency to burn through story and how that might mean Olicisex happening in 309, yup. Not expecting it but would not be at all surprised. Though honestly, if he voluntarily bailed after that? Lawd.

No way he gets out of town without kissing her again, though. Perhaps he can allow himself to actually touch her below the clavicles this time. Progress!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

The episode rating for 3x09 only has a V for Violence. If there is a sexscene, it's going to be very tame.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sarcasm doesn't seem to translate well. I was joking in my response as well .
Oh Anna you sleigh me
Old 11-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

alwaysbemygirlfelicity: oh… okay
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-28,NJH D-128 OSW D-154, J-Hope D-155, Jinyoung-D-176 JK-D-393

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-6 LDH D-364
Old 11-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

TFP Hazel! Be quiet Guggie. You are in time out. What is this season even?

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
The episode rating for 3x09 only has a V for Violence. If there is a sexscene, it's going to be very tame.
Have any sex scenes on this show actually gotten sexual content ratings? I never pay attention to those things, but all the "sex" scenes they've had have been very 8 PM EST network-ish. While the Olicity will be different because it's Olicity, I wouldn't expect it to be more explicit.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I Believe In You... — Holy sh%$!!!!! A 9 out of 10 Olicity...
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-28,NJH D-128 OSW D-154, J-Hope D-155, Jinyoung-D-176 JK-D-393

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-6 LDH D-364
Old 11-21-2014, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh goodness.. please don't be a sex/love scene between Olicity... I really don't want to start world war three on this thread again.. but I just can't see the romantic or sexual tension between them. It is going to be cringe-worthy for me to watch
Closed Thread   Post New Thread