Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #33: “How is Miss Rochev these days? Still angry that Dorothy dropped a house on her sister?” by Moira Queen

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...
The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

2.19--> The Man Under the Hood
Airdate-->April 16, 2014
Description--> DEATHSTROKE HITS OLIVER AT HOME — Oliver (Stephen Amell), Canary (Caity Lotz), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) return to the lair and find Slade (Manu Bennett) waiting for them. An epic battle breaks out and one member of Team Arrow is sent to the hospital. Thea (Willa Holland) hits her breaking point, but just as Oliver is about to reach her, Slade intervenes and Oliver is faced with a choice – his battle with Slade or his family. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) struggles with a new secret. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Geoff Johns and teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Keto Shimizu (#219).
Spoilers--> Preview Images
2.20--> Seeing Red
Airdate--> April 23, 2014
Description-->
Spoilers-->
2.21--> City of Blood
Airdate-->April 30, 2014
Description-->
Spoilers-->
2.22--> Streets of Fire
Airdate-->May 7, 2014
Description-->
Spoilers-->
2.23-->
Airdate-->May 14, 2014
Description-->
Spoilers-->
the finale has been announced as 5/14. Source

General Spoilers-->
‘Arrow’ Season 2 teases: Stephen Amell and Andrew Kreisberg hint at Oliver Queen’s future with Roy Harper, Diggle, and more - Zap2it
'Arrow' Finale: Season 2 Plans, Oliver's Evolution And How The Shocking Death Will Change Everything
10 Secrets Of "Arrow" Season Two From The Cast
‘Arrow’ Season 2 spoilers: China White and more will return - Zap2it
I am beyond geeking out over the Arrow/The Flash crossover/spin-off news. Anything more to report? –Charlotte
I’ve got fresh intel on exactly what brings Central City PD CSI Barry Allen to Oliver’s orbit.
The would-be speedster travels (not by foot, I assume) to Starling City while investigating a series of brutal slayings that he believes may have a connection to his mother’s years-ago murder —
a crime for which his father has been unjustly imprisoned. (Source)[/URL]
SO excited about Flash coming to Arrow!!! PLEASE tell me more. — Reilly
EP Andrew Kreisberg is probably as pumped as we are, Reilly — not only because he’s getting a chance to bring to life a great character, but also because of what Barry Allen’s arrival means for all the residents of Starling City. “He’s a great character who’s going to affect all of our characters’ lives,” he teases. Most notably, look for Barry and Oliver to have a certain amount of “friction” in their relationship. (Source)[/URL]
Question: Just wanted know about anything on Arrow season 2. —Dana
Ausiello: If you ever wondered how Oliver’s island existence, seen in flashback, could have been any worse, here’s a short answer for you:
pirates. (Or is it pilates? My source’s note was smudged. But I’m going with pirates.) (Source)[/URL]
'Arrow' scoop: Will Oliver and Felicity get together in season 2? | Inside TV | EW.com
Question: Do you have any news on Arrow? —Calum
Ausiello: Quite interestingly, the title for this season’s fifth episode, “The Demon’s Head,” is the translation of Ra’s al Ghul — as in Batman’s infamous mentor-turned-adversary.
Thus, it kinda sorta makes sense that the hour will introduce the apprentice of a most menacing man — Awwal, a scimitar-wielding protege of Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn. (Source)[/URL]
Do you have any scoop on the Suicide Squad on Arrow? —Sam
NATALIE: Executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases that the first five episodes of Season 2 make the case that there are both heroes and villains coming into Starling City as a direct result of what The Arrow did in Season 1.
Among the villains are the previously announced Bronze Tiger, who will team up with Deadshot, the leader of the Suicide Squad in the world of Arrow —
and there could be others down the line. But never fear, help is on the way: "We'll be seeing more of A.R.G.U.S. this season," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg adds. (Source)[/URL]
[PHOTO] ‘Arrow’ Season 2 Poster — Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Slade, Laurel - TVLine
Could we please have some scoop on Arrow‘s Felicity? Of the kick-ass variety, please? –Tammy
Here it is, specially requested for you, from EP Andrew Kriesberg: “Felicity will find herself in a situation in which a parachute would certainly have come in handy!” Gulp. Source[/URL]
'Arrow' Star Talks Diggle's Journey & Future | ETonline.com
Can you share anything on Arrow? — Martin
NATALIE: If Oliver's journey is about becoming a hero, Moira's is about seeking redemption. Unfortunately, her trial will be trouble for Oliver. "This season Laurel is going to be joining the District Attorney's office, so she might have dealings with [the trial]," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells me. "Part of it is that she's trying to stay out of it as much as she can, but as always with these things, bad stuff happens." (Source)[/URL]
Liam: I'm excited that Arrow is introducing the Flash this season, but I still want to see Roy or Thea become Speedy. Any chance either of them will team up with Ollie in season two?
Our money's on Roy being the one to suit up after chatting with the not-at-all handsome Colton Haynes. "This second season is almost like Roy's island," Haynes previews of Roy's journey to potential superhero-dom, adding that "a lot of characters from his past" will be showing up. Alas, Haynes advises fans not to hold their breath to see him in tights anytime soon. "It's going to take some time." (Source)[/URL]
'Arrow': Oliver's new dynamic with Laurel (and with Dig and Felicity) | Inside TV | EW.com
‘Arrow’ Season 2 Spoilers — The Flash, Oliver/Felicity - TVLine
Arrow Set Visit: Andrew Kreisberg and the Cast Teases Season 2
Willa Holland On Arrow Season 2: Has Thea Queen Pulled Herself Together? | Access Hollywood
Emily Bett Rickards On Arrow Season 2: Will Felicity Find Love? | Access Hollywood
The Felicity Smoak Problem
Stephen Amell Dishes On Oliver's Return To The Island In Arrow Season 2 | Access Hollywood
Stephen Amell On Arrow Season 2: How Will The Arrival Of Black Canary Affect Oliver Queen? | Access Hollywood
Arrow Bosses Tease New Villains, Black Canary and More Season 2 Scoop - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Do you have any scoop on Arrow's version of Amanda Waller? — Sam
NATALIE: This will be the proto-version of Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson), who is not yet the head of A.R.G.U.S. "One of the things we'll be exploring is: What is this organization? What do they know? Who are they working with?" executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "We've got a couple of surprises up our sleeves about that. We just started talking about something that actually won't come into play until Season 3, but is a pretty exciting way to use Amanda." However, there will be a nod to the Waller fans know and love. "Once she gets promoted, she's going to start stress-eating," Guggenheim jokes. (Source)[/URL]

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Caity Lotz/Sara Lance
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele
Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer

Past Threads

Arrow S & S #32: "Get Slade or get slayed" by Vikram Phalange
Arrow S & S #31: "Team Arrow suffers a devastating loss." -Marc Guggenheim
Arrow S & S #30: "Remember, Sara was in the League of Assassins, not the League of Heroes."- AK
Arrow S & S #29: "This has to end." - Oliver in BoP
Arrow S & S #28: "Diggle, Deadshot, H.I.V.E., Andy Diggle is not over." David Ramsey
Arrow S & S #27: "Where they are right now is not where they will end up by the end of the year," Marc Guggenheim on Sara x Oliver
Arrow S & S #26: "Dude's ego is writing checks his talent can't cash!" - DarkStar on Marc Guggenheim
Arrow S & S #25: "See you round kid" - Slade Wilson *drives off like a boss*
Arrow S&S #24 "Well, I do think we have been butt dialed." ~ Felicity
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...iver-63117739/
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...eath-63117435/
Arrow S & S # 21: "You think no one can get to you? But I can..." - The Clock King
Arrow S & S # 20: "All the balls we're putting in the air, will eventually come together." Stephen Amell (FB)
Arrow S & S #19: "Felicity has never had a nemesis on the show before. And now, William Tockman is now it." - Marc Guggenheim (2x14 - Time of Death)
Arrow S & S #18 "How did you two meet?" Quentin Lance; "VIGILANTE CLUB." Sara Lance
Arrow S & S #17 "Not to tell you how to do your vigilante-ing, but the grease paint thing is a poor identity concealer" ~~ Barry Allen
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/Arrow S&S #16: What matters they don't teach your about right crosses assassin School.
Arrow S&S #15 Revenge has a New Target Battle Comes Home
Arrow S&S #14 "Does this group have a name, like "Team Arrow" or something?" ~ Roy

Arrow Live Stream Chat on Chatango

Special Thanks to Celestial
Old 04-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Reserved space
-------------

Please continue to post relevant discussions from the last thread.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt.

Nope, don't know McKenna's coming back, I was just copying celestial.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quoting Vabs from prev thread:
Quote:
DarkStar

Here you go...this was said about Janina Zione Gavankar who played McKenna Hall at the San Diego Comic Con, this was found on the trivia section of the Wiki page for Arrow.

Quote:
At the San Diego Comic Con, it was revealed that McKenna Hall was originally planned to be killed off, but kept her due to how audience members took to her. She was also mentioned to possibly come back to Starling City in Season 2.
So the actress didn't put it out there...the show runners did.
I am scanning the net for the direct quotes from the San Diego con. Also this idea could have been dropped. But I remember it spoken about recently.
I saw this and ran with it . Grain of salt?
Old 04-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestial_ (View Post)
Quoting Vabs from prev thread:

I saw this and ran with it . Grain of salt?
San Diego Comic was in July 2013...not only is it a non-specific oh sure we'd love to have her back it was while they were filming episode 1...they didn't have anything beyond 209 planned out back in July.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Tyftnt!!
Old 04-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

can't believe they're doing the table read of the finale today! I want spoilers asap haha
Old 04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm more surprised that SA is surprised...which doesn't mean I am a happy surprised.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
I'm more surprised that SA is surprised...which doesn't mean I am a happy surprised.
he didn't mean he was flabbergasted by what happens in the finale, he meant he's flabbergasted by the fact that it's already time to film the finale. At the time he posted they hadn't done the table read yet.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I swear Stephen Amell is Gossip Girl. Did anyone else see how he signed off from his last FB post? Not to mention the way he dabbles in the trolling business from time to time. If he starts a blog next, that's it. I'm done
And I wondered if I could come home"
icon:blonsl|♥Alyssa
Old 04-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Is this a new picture?
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

^^ Love her boots. That's all I care about. They're new boots. They don't look like the Herman Munster boots from Time of Death. Has anyone heard spoilers from people have have screened Man Under the Hood?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread