Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arrow S&S #1 --> The emerald archer.

Arrow

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he’s become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be – flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle – while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel’s father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver’s own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on – and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.
The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen

Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance

Colin Donnell/Tommy Merlyn and David Ramsey/John Diggle

Susanna Thompson/Moira Queen and Colin Salmon/Walter Steele

Willa Holland/Thea Queen

Arrow - New Set of Cast Promotional Photos (Spoilers)

Upcoming Episodes-->

1.05--> Damaged
Airdate--> November 7, 2012
Description--> DC COMICS’ VILLAIN DEATHSTROKE APPEARS ON THE ISLAND WITH OLIVER — After Detective Lance (Paul Blackthorne) arrests Oliver (Stephen Amell) for murder, Oliver tells Moira (Susanna Thompson) the only lawyer he’ll allow to represent him is Laurel (Katie Cassidy). Laurel takes the case which puts her at odds with her father. Oliver offers to take a polygraph in front Detective Lance but things get tense when Lance asks him if anyone else was on the island with him. Oliver flashes back to when he got his first scar, courtesy of Deathstroke (guest star Jeffrey Robinson). Colin Donnell, David Ramsey and Willa Holland also star. Michael Shultz directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#105).
Spoilers--> Arrow - Episode 1.05 - Damaged - Promotional Photos
Arrow 1x05 Promo "Damaged" (HD)
Arrow 1x05 Extended Promo "Damaged"

1.06--> Legacies
Airdate--> November 13, 2012
Description--> THE ROYAL FLUSH GANG INVADES STARLING CITY - A gang of bank robbers, dubbed The Royal Flush Gang, hits a local bank and seriously wounds an off-duty police officer during a heist. Diggle (David Ramsey) tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) he needs to deviate from his father's list and start helping the citizens of Starling City. Meanwhile, Tommy (Colin Donnell) asks Thea (Willa Holland) for relationship advice, but things get awkward when she realizes he was asking about Laurel (Katie Cassidy). Moira (Susanna Thompson) confronts Oliver about all of his recent disappearances in the middle of family functions. Posted on GreenArrowTV.com. John Behring directed the episode written by Moira Kirland & Marc Guggenheim (#106).
Spoilers--> Episode 1.06 of Arrow will see the introduction of Jenny who is a beautiful but deadly adversary. She will be a recurring role. Source
Daniel the TV Addict ‏@theTVaddict
.@FanExpoCanada Fun Fact: Sixth episode of #Arrow will reference other cities in the DC universe by their proper names.
It will feature Derek (the King Of Diamonds) (Source)
Arrow - Casting News - Kyle Schmid as 'Ace' (Spoilers)
Arrow - Episode 1.06 - Legacies - Promotional Photos

1.07--> Muse on Fire
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers--> Geoff Johns Writing Episode of CW's ARROW | DC Comics

1.08--> Vendetta
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.09--> Year's End
Airdate-->
Description--> Oliver (Stephen Amell) discovers that after he and his father went missing, Moira (Susanna Thompson) and Thea (Willa Holland) stopped celebrating Christmas. Determined to make up for lost time and restore a sense of normalcy to the Queen household, Oliver decides to throw the family a Christmas party. Meanwhile, Tommy (Colin Donnell) asks Laurel (Katie Cassidy) to spend Christmas with him but she points out that Christmas was also her sister’s Sara’s birthday and she needs to be with her father. Tommy suggests changing things up might be the best way for everyone to heal but Laurel isn’t sure her father is ready for that.
Spoilers-->

1.10--> Burned
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers--> Firefly coming to 'Arrow' -- EXCLUSIVE

1.11-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.12-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.13-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.14-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.15-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.16-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.17-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.18-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.19-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.20-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.21-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.22-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

General Spoilers-->
The Carrie Diaries, Arrow and Beauty and the Beast TV Shows Picked Up By The CW - TVLine
The CW Gives Pilot Orders To 'Arrow', 'The Carrie Diaries' & 'Beauty And The Beast' - Deadline.com
Directors David Nutter, Davis Guggenheim, Brian Kirk And Jason Ensler Set For Pilots - Deadline.com
Stephen Amell Is Green Arrow: Lands Title Role In CW Drama Pilot 'Arrow' - Deadline.com
PILOT CASTINGS: Susanna Thompson Joins 'Arrow', 'Nashville' & 'County' Add Actors - Deadline.com
Katie Cassidy Set As Female Lead In CW Pilot 'Arrow' - Deadline.com
'Arrow' & Nick Stoller Comedy Add To Casts - Deadline.com
Titus Welliver To Star In NBC's 'Midnight Sun', CW's 'Arrow' Adds Colin Donnell - Deadline.com
Jamey Sheridan & Paul Blackthorne Join 'Arrow' Cast
'Arrow' Casting -- Colin Salmon Joins CW Superhero Drama Pilot
Green 'Arrow' First Photo -- Stephen Amell Stars In CW Pilot
The CW's Green Arrow Pilot "Arrow" - Character Details (Spoilers!) | GreenArrowTV
MORE Details From The Green Arrow Pilot Character Breakdowns | GreenArrowTV
Arrow To Shoot In Vancouver - Possibly At Smallville's Old Studio | GreenArrowTV
Travis Yanan Watches TV: Pilot Script Review - Arrow
'Arrow': How it will differ from 'Smallville' | Inside TV | EW.com
David Ramsey Cast As John Diggle In Arrow | GreenArrowTV
Brian Markinson Cast In The Arrow Pilot | GreenArrowTV
Parts Of Arrow To Shoot At Smallville's "Luthor Mansion" | GreenArrowTV
BATB's Jacqueline MacInnes Wood To Appear In The Arrow Pilot | GreenArrowTV
Kathleen Gati To Play "Raisa" In Arrow | GreenArrowTV
Comic-Con 2012: 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Says, 'If All Goes Well, We'll be Working for the Next Decade'
Romance on ‘Arrow’: Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy talk love story at Comic-Con 2012 - Zap2it
The CW’s Green ‘Arrow’ at Comic-Con 2012: ‘This is not a show about a super hero’ - Zap2it
Meet TVs New Green Arrow - Comic-Con 2012 - YouTube
Arrow - Will Black Canary Joint the Fight? - Comic-Con 2012 - YouTube
Comic-Con 2012: Arrow Panel - YouTube
SDCC Interview: Andrew Kreisberg Talks Arrow | GreenArrowTV
Interview: Marc Guggenheim Unlocks The Secrets & Connections In Arrow | GreenArrowTV
Arrow Scoop: Stephen Amell Talks Deadshot & China White | GreenArrowTV
Arrow - Casting News - Deadshot Cast (Spoilers)
Arrow's Producers Talk Deadshot's Look & Answer The Justin Hartley Question | GreenArrowTV
Arrow Casts Firestorm's Stepmother?!? | GreenArrowTV
Arrow: "Red Carpet" Stephen Amell Video From The CW | GreenArrowTV
Arrow News - 'Arrow' at Paleyfest: Star Stephen Amell, Producers on Show's Complicated Character, Stunts and Love Life - Celebuzz
The CW's 'Arrow' casts The Huntress | Inside TV | EW.com
'Torchwood' star Barrowman joins CW's 'Arrow' | Inside TV | EW.com
Exclusive: ‘Arrow’ casts ‘Malibu Country’s’ Jeffrey Nordling as [SPOILER] - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com
Confirmed: Dollhouse's Tahmoh Penikett To Guest Star On Arrow | GreenArrowTV
'Arrow' shoots for small-screen superhero success
Fall TV Preview: Stephen Amell Reveals Arrow's Greatest Weakness: 'He's Going to Self-Destruct'
‘ARROW’: WHY YOU WILL ‘DIG’ OLIVER’S NEW CONFIDANT
I’ll be honest: I was not expecting Dig to be the first person to learn Oliver’s secret on Arrow. But now that he has, I’m completely on board —
especially after executive producer Andrew Kreisberg explained to me what’s in store for this new dynamic duo.

“Dig finding out is going to rock everyone’s world,” he says. “We always knew early on that we wanted to give Oliver someone to talk to.
We didn’t want to constantly have voiceover where he was expressing his thoughts to the audience.”
Additionally, Kreisberg says that, in a way, Dig understands Oliver’s predicament better than anyone else, and his view of the young crimefighter isn’t sullied by “preconceived notions of who Oliver Queen was.”

“We always say that if Oliver is the dark the Dig is the light and the truth is somewhere in between,” he says. “They really need each other —
Oliver needs someone to remind him of the value of life and that the extreme way is not the only way.
And that sort of push and pull between the characters has given us so many great episodes because you get to see them not just having fun as partners but also see them wrestle with the morality of this quest they are both on.”

But what does Dig get from Oliver? A sense of Purpose. “Since he’s come back and is in personal security, he feels like he’s not making a difference in the world.
So teaming up with Oliver certainly gives him the opportunity to do that,” he says.

Source
David Ramsey previews Diggle & 'Arrow's' new 'partnership'
Arrow's David Ramsey on How Diggle Knowing Oliver's Secret 'Elevates the Show'

Set Photos and Candids-->
Stephen Amell (Green Arrow) and Colin Donnell Filming TV Pilot Arrow in Vancouver | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Stephen Amell (Green Arrow) Getting out of Mercedes Coupe for TV Pilot Arrow Filming in Vancouver | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Stars On The Set Of 'Arrow' In Vancouver - Pictures - Zimbio
Katie Cassidy & Stephen Amell, the Green Arrow himself, filming TV Pilot Arrow in Gastown, Vancouver | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Twitter
Promotional Photo
Stephen Amell Suits Up on ‘Arrow’ Set | Arrow, Stephen Amell : Just Jared
Arrow - Season 1 - August 3 BTS photos (Spoilers)
Colin and Annie
#Arrow Turns Downtown Heritage Bank Building Into Starling Trust Bank for Robbery Scenes | yvrshoots

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Colin Donnell/Tommy Merlyn
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele

Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 11-06-2012 at 03:19 PM
Old 05-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread for this show!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the thread
Old 05-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Thanks for starting a thread for this show! It sounds interesting and it looks like it has a awesome cast
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for getting this started

i am sooo excited for this show!! mainly for katie
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome!

I thought I post these here.

Stephen Amell Says "People Are Going To Enjoy The Arrow Pilot" | GreenArrowTV

Stephen Amell Manages To Make Us Jealous Again | GreenArrowTV

Jonathan Gabay‏@GabayJonathan

Quote:
Just watched the #Arrow pilot. Gonna be a hit for CW. Its edgy, dark & action delivers. Costume rocks. Stephen Amell will be a huge star.
Twitter

I can't wait to see a trailer!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread and spoilers!

Love Katie, happy to see Willa again, and looks like some nice eye candy So yeah I'll give the show a go. Though I hope it's better then Smallville.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome!

Personally I LOVE Smallville, but this show is going to be quiet different from what I have been reading. I'm good with that. It makes sense with the this show. I've heard comparison to the Bourne films in tone which I think will be great!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

I liked Smallville at times (well mostly Chole) but could get bored and just never warmed up to Lana & didn't like Lois's development (so I hope the lead famles on this show are treated better).

Quote:
which I think will be great
Old 05-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Really glad to see this got picked up. Will make sure to check it out. Never saw Smallville, so this';; lbe my first Live Action Superhero TV Series to watch.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really looking forward to seeing the preview/promo that they'll hopefully release after the upfronts.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Think I'll give this one a try. I love Green Arrow (especially when written by Dennis O'Neil and Mike Grell), but I don't have a ton of faith in these TV adaptations. I somehow grew fond of Smallville but I'm pretty sure it was in part due to some variation of Stockholm Syndrome. That show's interpretation of Oliver wasn't really my cup of tea (though I guess it could have been worse), so hopefully this will do a better job of it.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Anyone know when CW usually releases the trailers and promos for their new shows?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon

Last edited by Simon Spier; 05-12-2012 at 06:31 PM
Old 05-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Upfronts is on Thursday so hopefully they'll release some Arrow media by then.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i am sooo excited for this show!! mainly for katie
She is gorgeous!

Since GG is ending I'm gonna need a new guilty pleasure, I think I'm gonna have to check the show out.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread