Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Arrow S&S #54: "I just wanted to go on a date with Felicity and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now" - Oliver Queen

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...
The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.
Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

3.01--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->

Season 3 Filming to begin July 9th, with prep beginning in mid june.
General Spoilers-->
Stephen Amell Confirmed in Flash Pilot
John Borrowman promoted to Series Regular for S3

Season 3 Spoilers

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Caity Lotz/Sara Lance
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele
Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer[/FONT][/I]
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
Arrow S & S #53: "We are full speed ahead, stakes high...It's good to be back. Really good." - SA
Arrow S & S #52: ""Oliver has Roy to train, and I have Felicity to train. That's pretty much where we're going with this."" - David Ramsey
Arrow S & S #51: "God, I love DR. David Ramsey is just,gah. I really hope they give Dig more to do next season." - hannahfan
Arrow S & S #50: "We will see how much of that humanity he wants to get back in the present." - SA
Arrow S & S #48: "She's the heart of the show" - Manu Bennett, Dallas Con, Re Felicity Smoak
Arrow S & S #48: "Do you know anyone hiring ex-billionaires with superior archery skills?" - Oliver, 2x23
Arrow S & S #47: "You made me a hero, Slade." - Oliver, 2x23
Arrow S & S #46: "We know you love her so we saved her for last." CW Arrow
Arrow S & S #45: It's happening it's happening, everybody stay calm STAY CALM
Arrow S & S #44: "You're done when I say you're done" - Slade
Arrow S & S #43: "Felicity is a B.A.M.F!!" by Just Jarred
Arrow S & S #42: "You must feel very powerful, knowing everything about everyone." Felicity to Waller 2x21
Arrow S & S #41: "The essence of heroism is to die so that others can live," - Peter to Ollie
Arrow S & S #40: "It started with the three of us. It's time we got back to that." - Oliver Queen
Arrow S & S #39: "I know, Oliver . . . I could not be more proud" - Moira Queen, 2x20
Arrow S&S #38
Arrow S&S #37: This show is so unintentionally funny sometimes
Arrow S & S #36: "Welcome home." - Slade
Arrow S & S #35: "How do you kill the ultimate weapon?" - Trailer
Arrow S & S #34: "Felicity whumpers rule Fanforum." by Vaberella
Arrow S & S #33: “How is Miss Rochev these days? Still angry that Dorothy dropped a house on her sister?” by Moira Queen
Arrow S & S #32: "Get Slade or get slayed" by Vikram Phalange
Arrow S & S #31: "Team Arrow suffers a devastating loss." -Marc Guggenheim
Arrow S & S #30: "Remember, Sara was in the League of Assassins, not the League of Heroes."- AK
Arrow S & S #29: "This has to end." - Oliver in BoP
Arrow S & S #28: "Diggle, Deadshot, H.I.V.E., Andy Diggle is not over." David Ramsey
Arrow S & S #27: "Where they are right now is not where they will end up by the end of the year," Marc Guggenheim on Sara x Oliver
Arrow S & S #26: "Dude's ego is writing checks his talent can't cash!" - DarkStar on Marc Guggenheim
Arrow S & S #25: "See you round kid" - Slade Wilson *drives off like a boss*
Arrow S&S #24 "Well, I do think we have been butt dialed." ~ Felicity
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...iver-63117739/
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...eath-63117435/
Arrow S & S # 21: "You think no one can get to you? But I can..." - The Clock King
Arrow S & S # 20: "All the balls we're putting in the air, will eventually come together." Stephen Amell (FB)
Arrow S & S #19: "Felicity has never had a nemesis on the show before. And now, William Tockman is now it." - Marc Guggenheim (2x14 - Time of Death)
Arrow S & S #18 "How did you two meet?" Quentin Lance; "VIGILANTE CLUB." Sara Lance
Arrow S & S #17 "Not to tell you how to do your vigilante-ing, but the grease paint thing is a poor identity concealer" ~~ Barry Allen
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/Arrow S&S #16: What matters they don't teach your about right crosses assassin School.
Arrow S&S #15 Revenge has a New Target Battle Comes Home
Arrow S&S #14 "Does this group have a name, like "Team Arrow" or something?" ~ Roy

Special thanks to Stelena&Bamon for thread title.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 07-12-2014 at 04:52 AM
Old 07-12-2014, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Reserve Space......

Please continue with any relevant cobversations and discussions from previous thread.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:43 AM
Loyal Fan

TYFTNT Suit Up.

So much news!!
Old 07-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt!

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 07-12-2014, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome guys!
Philanthropist.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT
Old 07-12-2014, 04:46 AM
Loyal Fan

TftNT! Great Job SuitUp.

Small correction, because this will bug me. Can you copy and paste this link and title below in Past Threads section:

Arrow S & S #53: "We are full speed ahead, stakes high...It's good to be back. Really good." - SA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
http://38.media.tumblr.com/2cf8e5d3d92a75918113598ddd50c8a2/tumblr_n8lak1u19N1s239dso1_500.png
That's pretty badass. EBR is so tiny I love her. Congratulations for her, on being on set.

I am a bit boggled by a something here. So that dress Felicity is wearing, is something she's worn before in red. I personally love that she has similar dresses in different colors, because well...that's how I dress and I like it when characters are not wearing the same thing over and over again, and also when they do things that are more realistic. But my problem is not Felicity here. I point out Felicity's outfit because this outfit that Laurel is wearing is hideous.

As Moonchaser said, "It looks like something from JCPenny's or Sears." Yes, people buy from JC Penny's or Sears, and that is not knocking them...but it just doesn't fit a lawyer, or possible D.A.

What I am saying is this..Remember Isabel Rochev in episode 2x18 I believe, that suit. Dear God that suit...

That is one piece of phenomenal work. The suit was high fashion, wearable, and was on point. Even before we knew it was Rochev, we were like that suit was awesome. It makes you want to buy it. Why are they putting Laurel in such horrible clothing?

Admittedly, it does draw attention --- just not positive attention. Ugh. I don't want to wear her clothing. Two fashion gurus I had last season were actually, (all things) Isabel Rochev and Felicity Smoak. Rochev's clothing were definitely more High Fashion, all the time.

SMH.

Last edited by vaberella; 07-12-2014 at 04:49 AM Reason: st
Old 07-12-2014, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt SuitUp!
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 07-12-2014, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome guys!

I love how Felicity dresses - it's a dress with the same style but a different color. Her last one was red.

This dress >>>

Felicity's dress 2x08

@Vabs done
Philanthropist.

Last edited by SuitUp; 07-12-2014 at 04:59 AM
Old 07-12-2014, 04:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt

Has Oliver ever looked that...casual? In present day scenes? Jeans and a plaid shirt. Nice to see him feeling so relaxed. Too bad it won't last.

I'm hoping she has another version of the color blocked booty dress, that was my favorite.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:58 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
Congratulations for her, on being on set.
I'm not even sure what this means but, alrighty. lol

Laurel's suits really do nothing for her figure...her wardrobe could definitely be better. I'm also not impressed by that dress Felicity is wearing or her hair.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah not crazy about Laurel's wardrobe all season, not crazy about Isabel just cos it wouldn't suit me.

But Felicity's outfits were on point. I can't get over how many dresses I just loved! Glad to know they are keeping it up
Old 07-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Love the title
Old 07-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Bringing these over in case people missed ...

Oliver and Felicity back on set!!

And CL is back in action!

Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 07-12-2014, 05:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
Yeah not crazy about Laurel's wardrobe all season, not crazy about Isabel just cos it wouldn't suit me.

But Felicity's outfits were on point. I can't get over how many dresses I just loved! Glad to know they are keeping it up
I'm a dresses girl. And just seeing her doing her thing in them!

She just pulls it off - hair up in her pony, and down like it was early season.

She wore this blue dress at the end of s2 - loved.

She's so tiny and petite - you just

I'm happy to see the pony. I'm sure for date night it might be down.
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread