Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Arrow Spoilers and Speculation #3-because we want more spoilers for seasons end

Credit: star_gazer02

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he’s become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be – flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle – while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel’s father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver’s own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on – and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.
The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Upcoming Episodes-->

1.18--> Salvation
Airdate-->
Description--> OLIVER MUST SAVE ROY HARPER FROM A MURDERER — An angry resident of The Glades who calls himself “The Savior” (guest star Christopher Redman) embarks on a kidnapping and killing spree to punish those he believes have wronged the residents of his neighborhood. To make things worse, he broadcasts these murders online and claims he was inspired by Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) vigilantism. Oliver is horrified by this statement and vows to stop “The Savior,” but his manhunt in intensified after Thea (Willa Holland) comes to him in tears and tells him Roy (guest star Colton Haynes) has been kidnapped. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is surprised when her father (Paul Blackthorne) starts to believe her mother’s (guest star Alex Kingston) claim that Sara is still alive. Meanwhile, Malcom (John Barrowman) tells Moira (Susanna Thompson) to find the person responsible for his attempted murder. David Ramsey and Colin Donnell also star. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Drew Z. Greenberg & Wendy Mericle (#118).
Spoilers-->

1.19--> Unfinished Business
Airdate-->
Description--> GUEST STAR SETH GABLE ("FRINGE") RETURNS AS THE COUNT - When a young woman meets a violent death after partying at Verdant, Detective Lance (Paul Blackthorne) and his new partner, Detective Hilton (guest star Roger Cross) inform Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Tommy (Colin Donnell) that she was on the drug Vertigo. Oliver immediately pays a visit to the mental institution where The Count (guest star Gabel) is locked up, but finds he is in no condition to deal drugs. However, when The Count escapes and Starling City is flooded with even more Vertigo-related violence, Oliver and Diggle (David Ramsey) make it their mission to track him down. After Detective Lance uncovers incriminating evidence against him, Tommy goes to great lengths to clear his name, and the fallout from his actions leads Tommy down a new, unexpected path. In a flashback to the island, Oliver recalls the lessons he learned from Slade (guest star Manu Bennett) and Shado (guest star Celina Jade). Katie Cassidy and Emily Bett Rickards also star. Michael Offer directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller & Lindsey Allen (#119).
Spoilers-->

1.20--> Home Invasion
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.21--> The Undertaking
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.22-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

1.23-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Colin Donnell/Tommy Merlyn
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele

Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer

Past Thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...cher-63057456/
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-s-2-full-season-order-biatches-63079105/
Old 04-18-2013, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the thread .

Reposting this just in case:

Description for episode 22: Darkness On The Edge Of Town.

CAN OLIVER OUTWIT OR OUTFIGHT THE DARK ARCHER TO SAVE THE CITY? — With the Undertaking days away, Malcolm (guest star John Barrowman) dons his black hood to conclude business with seismologist Dr. Brion Markov (guest star Eric Floyd) and his team. Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Moira (Susanna Thompson) entertain a number of surprise – and mostly unwelcome – visitors. Hooded confrontations at home and the Meryln Global Group reveal dark secrets. Meanwhile, Roy (guest star Colton Haynes) and Thea (Willa Holland) are still looking out for a hero. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) makes a decision after Tommy’s (Colin Donnell) revelation. In a flashback to the island, Oliver, Slade (guest star Manu Bennett) and Shado (guest star Celina Jade) struggle to prevent Fyers (guest star Sebastian Dunn) from shooting a Ferris Air jet out of the sky. Paul Blackthorne and David Ramsey also star. Roger Cross and Bryon Mann also guest star. John Behring directed the episode written by Drew Z. Greenberg & Wendy Mericle (#122).

Arrow Spoilers: "Darkness On The Edge Of Town" Official Description - Geo-Force Alert! | GreenArrowTV
Old 04-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for that. It was from the previous thread.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

tyftnt
Old 04-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

tftnt

I swear Marc is trying to kill Olicity fans lol

@mguggenheim: "I got to play doctor with you." -- Felicity to Oliver, Ep. 22
Old 04-18-2013, 10:42 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)
tftnt

I swear Marc is trying to kill Olicity fans lol

@mguggenheim: "I got to play doctor with you." -- Felicity to Oliver, Ep. 22
Old 04-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

His quotes are killing me I can't wait for the awkward!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
His quotes are killing me I can't wait for the awkward!
IKR! Felicity has no filter lol love it
Old 04-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

^One of my favorite things about her, no doubt
Old 04-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

[PHOTO] ‘Arrow’ Season 1 Spoilers — Felicity Gets Sexy for First Field Op - TVLine
Old 04-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love, love, love the Felicity picture! That dress, her hair, that smirk! OMG

And then this quote:
‘Why does my brain think of the worst way to say things?!’” (don't know if it's from the same episode, but I really like it!)
Old 04-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG she is so hot and that dress is stunning wow

I love how the show runners think Felicity “is our secret weapon that we didn’t even know we had,” Kreisberg adds. “Emily and Felicity have filled every one of our expectations and beyond, for what this character could do for the show.” woot woot

So about that line "It feels good having you inside me." Is Oliver in her ear while she's on mission?
Old 04-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLoverLori (View Post)

So about that line "It feels good having you inside me." Is Oliver in her ear while she's on mission?
I have been waiting to discuss that with somebody! I believe that it is indeed her talking about his voice in her ear, but that she says it all wrong (or maybe the way she wants it but will never admit it, haha) and that this comes out. Anything else and I will be flabbergasted.
Maybe he will tell her what to say, so he can lure somebody out or just to talk her through the mission.

And have you seen the interview in which she says that she tries to do undercover Felicity without glasses? It's actually her disguise. Dressing up, glasses away. I so totally loved the fact that Emily had thought about it as that Smart girl!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I just picture they're faces when she says it lol bit like when she said she's noticed his body lol I'd love it if some guy started flirting with her and Oliver gets annoyed lol I think your right about him walking her through the mission

I like the Clark/Superman glasses disguise thing too it's a good call from her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread