Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #60 "I feel very fortunate and proud to play such an intelligent, well-written woman on television. So grateful." - @EmilyBett #Arrow

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3.01--> The Calm
Airdate-->Oct 8, 2014
Description-->In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow.
Spoilers-->

3.02--> Sara
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->GATV

Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.

Colin Odonell will be back in a Hong Kong flashback (GATV)

3.03--> Corto Maltese
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.04--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.05--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.06--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.07--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.08--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.09--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.10--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.11--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.12--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.13--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.14--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.15--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.16--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.17--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.18--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.19--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.20--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.21--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.22--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.23--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

Season 3 Filming to begin July 9th, with prep beginning in mid june.
General Spoilers-->
Stephen Amell Confirmed in Flash Pilot
John Borrowman promoted to Series Regular for S3

Season 3 Spoilers

AK On the Big Bad

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
David Ramsey/John Diggle
Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Caity Lotz/Sara Lance
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele
Brandon Routh/Ray Palmer
Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer[/FONT][/I]
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Special thanks to Chatters Group for thread title.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Reserved space and please continue any and all discussions from previous thread:

Bringing over my post from last thread...

Edited format:

Actually...not necessarily. My argument on 57 stemmed from chatters with me discussing Ted Grant. I had initially discussed, and I have recorded proof of that discussion online. The idea of Ted Grant coming in as Wild Cat was expected, I thought that would be fitting and normal. I figured she would be the love interest in the second half of the season. I later thought Mark Shaw could just be as fitting. But Mark Shaw is not as well known as Ted Grant's name is in the DC world and the writers did say it would be big. Laurel will be trained by Wild Cat, just as Mark Shaw trained Kate Spencer, before she turned into Manhunter.

Again as I have said in the past...these guys like to mish-mosh and spin everything. They do not keep anything canon, as they have no need to. They have not said once she will be Black Canary this season or that she is training this season. Please provide me with proof saying otherwise, if you do. They have said we are moving her towards her "alter ego" and so forth. Whatever that alter ego is, I am unsure. But the writers like to take a history and mix into a salad bowl and whatever comes out comes out.

If they were sincere about her trajectory...why then the pussy footing around calling Laurel the Black Canary or taking over Sara's spot. This is why, even in the IGN interview KC still did not know. And Sara also stated she did not know where they were going on that front.

However, the writers AND the cast stated Olicity is a done deal. We know Roy's path and Diggle's. Thea's they are keeping hush hush as a surprise. She could be Artemis or Speedy coming the year. But Laurel is just going to "date" I am assuming WildCat to probably being trained by him.

Until they say she is BC and not push around the topic like they are doing. So if you have explicit words where they say that she will turn into the Black Canary this season...everything is up in the air.

Sadly...what I notice that most of you probably don't...is that her story with Ted Grant is actually once again outside of the Oliver storyline...while the show is about Oliver it is not about Oliver and Laurel as separate entities or at this point Oliver and Laurel. Oliver will be dominant. Her storyline with Ted Grant is not tied with Oliver...ultimately making it an outside almost D level story. Sort of like when each character faces their own mini-bad guy.

Last edited by vaberella; 07-26-2014 at 11:34 PM
Old 07-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!!!

Awesome title!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

why are we arguing about laurel still

where's the 'Let it goooooooooo' gif when you need it.

Just let laurel fans be happy, god knows we have a hell of a lot of stuff to be happy about.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tyftnt!
Old 07-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ahhhh guys, Olicity is happening!! I'm so excited!

So excited for RAG too!! And I'm happy for KC that it looks certain that her BC role is coming! Happy for her fans too.

All the cast look beautiful. I loved all the pictures of EBR/KC/CL before they arrived, cuties!!
Old 07-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt

I think I am a little bit more calmer now. Actually, I feel anxious really. I love Ra's and I really hope Arrow hires a strong actor who could carry the character even when they botch the story. Just like Manu did for them with the whole Slade/Deathstroke thing.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Today has been so exhausting but in a really good way lol! Comic con has never gone like this for me, it's usually a disappointment actually.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Really glad we got a chance to vote on the title.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

love love love the title

Quote:
"[The Olicity date] is a very pivotal scene for them as a couple"

AHHHHH!!!! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Everyone's getting PREESEeennnnTTTssss!!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:47 PM
Loyal Fan

TYFTNT!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 11:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Best couple at SDCC:

Old 07-26-2014, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still stuck on MIT flashbacks I CAN'T WAIT

my min has not begun to comprehend stephen's interview. not computing.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ72389 (View Post)
Really glad we got a chance to vote on the title.
Not my problem! YOU didn't participate on the last thread when I asked about it. You were talking about Wild Cat.

Take some responsibility...the snide comments are not cute and come across petty to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
love love love the title

AHHHHH!!!! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Everyone's getting PREESEeennnnTTTssss!!
I love all Oliciters and non-shippers in this fandom. Everyone else...meh!

Last edited by vaberella; 07-26-2014 at 11:59 PM
Old 07-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
I'm still stuck on MIT flashbacks I CAN'T WAIT

my mind has not begun to comprehend stephen's interview. not computing.
Didn't see the goodies on the MIT flashback.

Right there with you...
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread