Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arrow Spoilers and Speculation #5 --> "I don't want to be called the hood anymore." "So what do you want to be called?"

Credit: star_gazer02

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he’s become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be – flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle – while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel’s father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver’s own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on – and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.
The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Upcoming Episodes-->

2.08--> The Scientist
Airdate--> December 4
Description--> BARRY ALLEN COMES TO STARLING CITY — A seemingly impossible robbery at Queen Consolidated’s Applied Sciences Division brings Central City police scientist Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) to town. Citing a similar case back home, Barry offers to help Oliver (Stephen Amell) and team with the investigation. Oliver senses there is more to Barry than meets the eye, but he’s distracted by the similarities between this current case and something that happened on the island. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) takes a liking to Barry, which doesn’t go unnoticed by Oliver. Sin (guest star Bex Taylor-Klaus) asks Roy (Colton Haynes) for help when a friend of hers goes missing. Roy is surprised when Thea (Willa Holland) not only encourages him to help, but joins the search. Unfortunately, Sin’s friend is connected to Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro), and their search ultimately gets one of them seriously injured. Michael Schultz directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kresiberg and teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Geoff Johns (#208).

Arrow are currently casting for the role of Barry Allen who will be introduced in 2.08. This is the role of the potential "Flash" spin-off. (Source)

Arrow - Episode 2.08 - The Scientist - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

2.09--> Three Ghosts
Airdate--> December 11
Description--> OLIVER IS VISITED BY GHOSTS FROM THE PAST — After a fight with Cyrus Gold AKA the Acolyte (guest star Graham Shiels), Oliver (Stephen Amell) is drugged and left for dead. Determined to cure him, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) makes a risky decision. The cure causes Oliver to hallucinate, and what he sees forces him to confront his past. Meanwhile, Barry (guest star Grant Gustin) continues to help Felicity, and their connection grows stronger. The Arrow asks Lance (Paul Blackthorne) to look into Gold, but when the stakeout on Gold goes bad, someone is killed. Roy (Colton Haynes) is captured and tortured by Brother Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kresiberg and teleplay by Geoff Johns & Ben Sokolowski (#209).
Spoilers-->

2.10--> Blast Radius
Airdate-->
Description-->

'Arrow': Sean Maher Joins Season 2 as Villain

2.11--> Blind Spot
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.12-->
Airdate-->
Description-->

‘Arrow’ Season 2 Cast — Nicholas Lea as Walter Steele’s Associate - TVLine

2.13--> Heir to the Demon
Airdate-->
Description-->

Exclusive: Arrow Casts Spartacus Alum as Daughter of Ra's al Ghul - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

2.14-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.15-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.16-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.17-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.18-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.19-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.20-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.21-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.22-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.23-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

General Spoilers-->
‘Arrow’ Season 2 teases: Stephen Amell and Andrew Kreisberg hint at Oliver Queen’s future with Roy Harper, Diggle, and more - Zap2it
'Arrow' Finale: Season 2 Plans, Oliver's Evolution And How The Shocking Death Will Change Everything
10 Secrets Of "Arrow" Season Two From The Cast
‘Arrow’ Season 2 spoilers: China White and more will return - Zap2it
I am beyond geeking out over the Arrow/The Flash crossover/spin-off news. Anything more to report? –Charlotte
I’ve got fresh intel on exactly what brings Central City PD CSI Barry Allen to Oliver’s orbit.
The would-be speedster travels (not by foot, I assume) to Starling City while investigating a series of brutal slayings that he believes may have a connection to his mother’s years-ago murder —
a crime for which his father has been unjustly imprisoned. (Source)
SO excited about Flash coming to Arrow!!! PLEASE tell me more. — Reilly
EP Andrew Kreisberg is probably as pumped as we are, Reilly — not only because he’s getting a chance to bring to life a great character, but also because of what Barry Allen’s arrival means for all the residents of Starling City. “He’s a great character who’s going to affect all of our characters’ lives,” he teases. Most notably, look for Barry and Oliver to have a certain amount of “friction” in their relationship. (Source)
Question: Just wanted know about anything on Arrow season 2. —Dana
Ausiello: If you ever wondered how Oliver’s island existence, seen in flashback, could have been any worse, here’s a short answer for you:
pirates. (Or is it pilates? My source’s note was smudged. But I’m going with pirates.) (Source)
'Arrow' scoop: Will Oliver and Felicity get together in season 2? | Inside TV | EW.com
Question: Do you have any news on Arrow? —Calum
Ausiello: Quite interestingly, the title for this season’s fifth episode, “The Demon’s Head,” is the translation of Ra’s al Ghul — as in Batman’s infamous mentor-turned-adversary.
Thus, it kinda sorta makes sense that the hour will introduce the apprentice of a most menacing man — Awwal, a scimitar-wielding protege of Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn. (Source)
Do you have any scoop on the Suicide Squad on Arrow? —Sam
NATALIE: Executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases that the first five episodes of Season 2 make the case that there are both heroes and villains coming into Starling City as a direct result of what The Arrow did in Season 1.
Among the villains are the previously announced Bronze Tiger, who will team up with Deadshot, the leader of the Suicide Squad in the world of Arrow —
and there could be others down the line. But never fear, help is on the way: "We'll be seeing more of A.R.G.U.S. this season," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg adds. (Source)
[PHOTO] ‘Arrow’ Season 2 Poster — Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Slade, Laurel - TVLine
Could we please have some scoop on Arrow‘s Felicity? Of the kick-ass variety, please? –Tammy
Here it is, specially requested for you, from EP Andrew Kriesberg: “Felicity will find herself in a situation in which a parachute would certainly have come in handy!” Gulp. Source
'Arrow' Star Talks Diggle's Journey & Future | ETonline.com
Can you share anything on Arrow? — Martin
NATALIE: If Oliver's journey is about becoming a hero, Moira's is about seeking redemption. Unfortunately, her trial will be trouble for Oliver. "This season Laurel is going to be joining the District Attorney's office, so she might have dealings with [the trial]," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells me. "Part of it is that she's trying to stay out of it as much as she can, but as always with these things, bad stuff happens." (Source)
Liam: I'm excited that Arrow is introducing the Flash this season, but I still want to see Roy or Thea become Speedy. Any chance either of them will team up with Ollie in season two?
Our money's on Roy being the one to suit up after chatting with the not-at-all handsome Colton Haynes. "This second season is almost like Roy's island," Haynes previews of Roy's journey to potential superhero-dom, adding that "a lot of characters from his past" will be showing up. Alas, Haynes advises fans not to hold their breath to see him in tights anytime soon. "It's going to take some time." (Source)
'Arrow': Oliver's new dynamic with Laurel (and with Dig and Felicity) | Inside TV | EW.com
‘Arrow’ Season 2 Spoilers — The Flash, Oliver/Felicity - TVLine
Arrow Set Visit: Andrew Kreisberg and the Cast Teases Season 2
Willa Holland On Arrow Season 2: Has Thea Queen Pulled Herself Together? | Access Hollywood
Emily Bett Rickards On Arrow Season 2: Will Felicity Find Love? | Access Hollywood
Stephen Amell Dishes On Oliver's Return To The Island In Arrow Season 2 | Access Hollywood
Stephen Amell On Arrow Season 2: How Will The Arrival Of Black Canary Affect Oliver Queen? | Access Hollywood
Arrow Bosses Tease New Villains, Black Canary and More Season 2 Scoop - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Do you have any scoop on Arrow's version of Amanda Waller? — Sam
NATALIE: This will be the proto-version of Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson), who is not yet the head of A.R.G.U.S. "One of the things we'll be exploring is: What is this organization? What do they know? Who are they working with?" executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "We've got a couple of surprises up our sleeves about that. We just started talking about something that actually won't come into play until Season 3, but is a pretty exciting way to use Amanda." However, there will be a nod to the Waller fans know and love. "Once she gets promoted, she's going to start stress-eating," Guggenheim jokes. (Source)

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Emily Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele

Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer

Past Thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-sp.../#post70616806

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 11-21-2013 at 02:03 PM
Old 10-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 10-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:10 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys. So glad it's back tomorrow!

Quote:
Question: Got any Arrow scoop? –Sara
Ausiello: For all the pre-season knocks against Laurel, she does a nifty job of laying out a hoodlum in Wednesday’s season premiere. But it’s one of that hour’s very final scenes that will have everyone talking and tweeting. Turning to next week, once Oliver “gets the band back together,” there’s some fun grumbling from Dig and Felicity about their “cover” identities.
‘Bones’ Wedding Date: Booth and Brennan to Marry in October — Ask Ausiello - TVLine

Arrow Bosses Tease New Villains, Black Canary and More Season 2 Scoop - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 10-08-2013 at 05:57 PM
Old 10-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the links
Old 10-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am looking forward to seeing Laurel kick some ass!! I know that Laurel isn't as popular as the writers thought she might be.. but they really need to give her more to do Laurel is my bb.. she is my favourite character aside from Tommy ( still pissed about his death) and Oliver and I have to say that I am looking forward to what they have in store for her. I don't really agree with her opinion of the vigilante... but it should add another interesting layer to the Oliver and Laurel romance and it should propel her further into her destiny as 'Black Canary'.. I am excited

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 10-08-2013 at 10:20 PM
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Thanks.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys.

Quote:
Karine: Any scoop on Arrow would be great! Maybe about Roy?
Mini-vigilante is still trying to be a vigilante when we see him again in season two, much to Thea's dismay. But he's not giving up, even after several meetings with the Hood, who suggests he should. Oh, and you can expect to see the two come to an understanding by the end of episode two, one that will please fans hoping to see Colton Haynes eventually don a superhero suit of his own (aka everyone in the world).
Spoiler Chat: Scoop on The Walking Dead, Castle, American Horror Story, Beauty and the Beast and More! | E! Online

[PHOTOS] ‘Arrow’ Season 2 Spoilers — Felicity In Action, Summer Glau, Speedy - TVLine

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 10-09-2013 at 01:23 AM
Old 10-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do you have any scoop on Arrow's version of Amanda Waller? — Sam
NATALIE: This will be the proto-version of Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson), who is not yet the head of A.R.G.U.S. "One of the things we'll be exploring is: What is this organization? What do they know? Who are they working with?" executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "We've got a couple of surprises up our sleeves about that. We just started talking about something that actually won't come into play until Season 3, but is a pretty exciting way to use Amanda." However, there will be a nod to the Waller fans know and love. "Once she gets promoted, she's going to start stress-eating," Guggenheim jokes.
Mega Buzz: Nashville Love, Horror Story's Villain and a Castle Wedding? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 10-09-2013, 10:28 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for that.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Arrow' EP on Oliver's Road to Hero, Laurel and Roy Harper's 'Ups and Downs'

'Arrow' Season 2 Premiere: 6 Things To Know About 'City Of Heroes'
Old 10-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow - Episode 2.01 - City of Heroes - Sneak Peek 2 | Spoilers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread