Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #18 "How did you two meet?" Quentin Lance; "VIGILANTE CLUB." Sara Lance

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

2.14--> Time of Death
Airdate--> February 26th
Description--> . ROBERT KNEPPER AND ALEX KINGSTON GUEST STAR — Oliver (Stephen Amell) brings Sara (Caity Lotz) into the Arrow team. Watching Oliver and Diggle (David Ramsey) spar with Sara and talk old scars, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) starts to feel left out. The team is investigating a villain named William Tockman, a.k.a. The Clock King (guest star Robert Knepper), who is a brilliant thief armed with technology that can open any bank vault in Starling City. After The Clock King infiltrates the computer systems in the lair, Felicity feels pressure to prove her worth. When she gets a lead on Tockman’s whereabouts, she heads out without the team, putting her in peril. Meanwhile, Oliver throws Sara a welcome home party, but Laurel (Katie Cassidy) refuses to attend. After Lance (Paul Blackthrone) makes his case for a family dinner, Laurel acquiesces, but when Oliver shows up with Sara, she loses her temper on both of them. Nick Copus directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#214).

2.15--> The Promise
Airdate--> March 5th
Description-->. THE TURNING POINT — Oliver (Stephen Amell) is shocked when he learns that Slade (Manu Bennett) has come to Starling City. Back on the island, as Oliver, Slade and Sara (Caity Lotz) prepare to take over the freighter from Ivo (guest star Dylan Neal), Sara pulls Oliver aside and tells him he needs to kill Ivo to prevent him from telling Slade what happened with Shado. Oliver feels immense guilt over the situation but realizes Slade’s growing rage from the Mirakuru makes him unpredictable and he could turn on his friends if he thinks Oliver is to blame. Oliver agrees to kill Ivo and the battle begins. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Ben Sokolowski (#A215).
Spoilers-->

2.16--> Suicide Squad
Airdate-->March 19th
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.17--> Birds Of Prey
Airdate--> March 26th
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.18--> DeathStroke
Airdate--> April 2nd
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.19--> .
Airdate-->
Description-->.
Spoilers-->

2.20-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.21-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.22-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

2.23-->
Airdate-->
Description-->
Spoilers-->

General Spoilers-->
‘Arrow’ Season 2 teases: Stephen Amell and Andrew Kreisberg hint at Oliver Queen’s future with Roy Harper, Diggle, and more - Zap2it
'Arrow' Finale: Season 2 Plans, Oliver's Evolution And How The Shocking Death Will Change Everything
10 Secrets Of "Arrow" Season Two From The Cast
‘Arrow’ Season 2 spoilers: China White and more will return - Zap2it
I am beyond geeking out over the Arrow/The Flash crossover/spin-off news. Anything more to report? –Charlotte
I’ve got fresh intel on exactly what brings Central City PD CSI Barry Allen to Oliver’s orbit.
The would-be speedster travels (not by foot, I assume) to Starling City while investigating a series of brutal slayings that he believes may have a connection to his mother’s years-ago murder —
a crime for which his father has been unjustly imprisoned. (Source)
SO excited about Flash coming to Arrow!!! PLEASE tell me more. — Reilly
EP Andrew Kreisberg is probably as pumped as we are, Reilly — not only because he’s getting a chance to bring to life a great character, but also because of what Barry Allen’s arrival means for all the residents of Starling City. “He’s a great character who’s going to affect all of our characters’ lives,” he teases. Most notably, look for Barry and Oliver to have a certain amount of “friction” in their relationship. (Source)
Question: Just wanted know about anything on Arrow season 2. —Dana
Ausiello: If you ever wondered how Oliver’s island existence, seen in flashback, could have been any worse, here’s a short answer for you:
pirates. (Or is it pilates? My source’s note was smudged. But I’m going with pirates.) (Source)
'Arrow' scoop: Will Oliver and Felicity get together in season 2? | Inside TV | EW.com
Question: Do you have any news on Arrow? —Calum
Ausiello: Quite interestingly, the title for this season’s fifth episode, “The Demon’s Head,” is the translation of Ra’s al Ghul — as in Batman’s infamous mentor-turned-adversary.
Thus, it kinda sorta makes sense that the hour will introduce the apprentice of a most menacing man — Awwal, a scimitar-wielding protege of Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn. (Source)
Do you have any scoop on the Suicide Squad on Arrow? —Sam
NATALIE: Executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases that the first five episodes of Season 2 make the case that there are both heroes and villains coming into Starling City as a direct result of what The Arrow did in Season 1.
Among the villains are the previously announced Bronze Tiger, who will team up with Deadshot, the leader of the Suicide Squad in the world of Arrow —
and there could be others down the line. But never fear, help is on the way: "We'll be seeing more of A.R.G.U.S. this season," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg adds. (Source)
[PHOTO] ‘Arrow’ Season 2 Poster — Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, Slade, Laurel - TVLine
Could we please have some scoop on Arrow‘s Felicity? Of the kick-ass variety, please? –Tammy
Here it is, specially requested for you, from EP Andrew Kriesberg: “Felicity will find herself in a situation in which a parachute would certainly have come in handy!” Gulp. Source
'Arrow' Star Talks Diggle's Journey & Future | ETonline.com
Can you share anything on Arrow? — Martin
NATALIE: If Oliver's journey is about becoming a hero, Moira's is about seeking redemption. Unfortunately, her trial will be trouble for Oliver. "This season Laurel is going to be joining the District Attorney's office, so she might have dealings with [the trial]," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells me. "Part of it is that she's trying to stay out of it as much as she can, but as always with these things, bad stuff happens." (Source)
Liam: I'm excited that Arrow is introducing the Flash this season, but I still want to see Roy or Thea become Speedy. Any chance either of them will team up with Ollie in season two?
Our money's on Roy being the one to suit up after chatting with the not-at-all handsome Colton Haynes. "This second season is almost like Roy's island," Haynes previews of Roy's journey to potential superhero-dom, adding that "a lot of characters from his past" will be showing up. Alas, Haynes advises fans not to hold their breath to see him in tights anytime soon. "It's going to take some time." (Source)
'Arrow': Oliver's new dynamic with Laurel (and with Dig and Felicity) | Inside TV | EW.com
‘Arrow’ Season 2 Spoilers — The Flash, Oliver/Felicity - TVLine
Arrow Set Visit: Andrew Kreisberg and the Cast Teases Season 2
Willa Holland On Arrow Season 2: Has Thea Queen Pulled Herself Together? | Access Hollywood
Emily Bett Rickards On Arrow Season 2: Will Felicity Find Love? | Access Hollywood
The Felicity Smoak Problem
Stephen Amell Dishes On Oliver's Return To The Island In Arrow Season 2 | Access Hollywood
Stephen Amell On Arrow Season 2: How Will The Arrival Of Black Canary Affect Oliver Queen? | Access Hollywood
Arrow Bosses Tease New Villains, Black Canary and More Season 2 Scoop - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Do you have any scoop on Arrow's version of Amanda Waller? — Sam
NATALIE: This will be the proto-version of Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson), who is not yet the head of A.R.G.U.S. "One of the things we'll be exploring is: What is this organization? What do they know? Who are they working with?" executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "We've got a couple of surprises up our sleeves about that. We just started talking about something that actually won't come into play until Season 3, but is a pretty exciting way to use Amanda." However, there will be a nod to the Waller fans know and love. "Once she gets promoted, she's going to start stress-eating," Guggenheim jokes. (Source)

Twitter-->
Cast-->
Stephen Amell/Oliver Queen
Katie Cassidy/Laurel "Dinah" Lance
Emily Emily Bett Rickards/Felicity Smoak
Colton Haynes/Roy Harper
Willa Holland/ Thea Queen
Manu Benett/Slade Wilson
Colin Salmon/Walter Steele

Crew-->
Greg Berlanti/Executive Producer

Past Threads

Arrow S & S #17 "Not to tell you how to do your vigilante-ing, but the grease paint thing is a poor identity concealer" ~~ Barry Alleny
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...ance-63115793/
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/arrow-s-...home-63115546/
Arrow S&S #14 "Does this group have a name, like "Team Arrow" or something?" ~ Roy
Old 02-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Reposting my last comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
I really wonder whether Oliver and Sara are going to have a "relationship"?

I mean I don't see it ending well. But I just wonder how they would do that?

Pretty much a slap in the face to Laurel (as y'all can tell I'm actually finding myself sympathizing with Laurel...)

Just because although I like Sara, have since she can back and revealed herself, part of what made me like her was how protective she was of her family.

First night back she sleeps with her sister's ex...AGAIN! Shady boots sorry.

I loove Caity she's a real life ninja

but Sara what a BAD sister.
The point is that they are BOTH bad sisters to each other--and both are shady (I still prefer Sara to Laurel). Ultimately the problem with both Lance sisters with Oliver (and this takes into account what the writers have put forth on screen) is that Oliver is a pawn between the two. Laurel is too self-absorbed to see how Sara uses him, but Sara uses him as a way to get back at her. Laurel uses him as her award for being perfect. The man is stilted here. Oliver uses Sara to escape commitment in the past, in the present he uses her as relief of frustration and maybe anger.

Laurel was first perfection and during island is sanctuary, ultimately she became his crutch. Sara was his escape and continues in this role in present...we'll see where they end up.

I felt the writers short changed the Sara/Oliver pairing, which I was rooting for with the sex scene. I love Sara, there will never be another BC but her and the writers are real stupid (stupider than putting Shrapnel on the SS) if they put anyone else in her place. But I felt they did her a disservice by pairing her up in this way. Could they change into a long term couple...I would accept it if I saw them rebuild their relationship.

Sara and Oliver only have history and they do not have a present. For YEARS they have been apart and not together. During Oliver's 5 years, it wasn't like Sara was his partner in survival. She went her way and he went his. They built up two different existences and by putting them together the writers bypassed them getting to know each other.

This is what created the failure of Laurel/Oliver. Oliver is basing his relationship on what he remembers of the past and assuming he can relive whatever feelings he had then. Or build a relationship on those shaky grounds. He doesn't know the Sara of today the same way he doesn't know the Laurel of today. So we know what happened there. Laurel and him fail. And I feel because the Sara/Oliver relationship is following a similar path, they will be destined to fail, but had a good chance at meaning something.

It also doesn't help the fact that Sara/Oliver/Laurel have too many unresolved issues and those polluted waters would take forever to clean in order for him to ever be logical in both their worlds and vice versa. Sara would not be cool with him and Laurel, and Laurel for sure will not be cool with him and Sara. That deserves some knife throwing on her part. Therefore, we have another Rock of Gibraltar obstacle in a relationship with either sister.

Coconut1214 could you repost your link? I feel it's your place to do that. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Stephen's doing a day in life of him filming Arrow.

Here's a preview vid featuring Sally the Salmon Ladder. I loved that Stephen named the Salmon Ladder.

A Day In The Life - Preview - YouTube

So maybe we were all wrong and the the "you'll always be my girl" is to Sally.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:46 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Stephen's doing a day in life of him filming Arrow.

Here's a preview vid featuring Sally the Salmon Ladder. I loved that Stephen named the Salmon Ladder.

A Day In The Life - Preview - YouTube

So maybe we were all wrong and the the "you'll always be my girl" is to Sally.
Thanks, I hope so.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

This article came out today — it is their "wish list" for Season 3 of Arrow

Oliver/Felicity
Quote:
Arrow has been teasing a romance between Oliver and the lovely Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) for a little while now and season three might be the time to pay off all those longing looks.

We're not asking for a happily-settled Olicity but dragging out their flirtation for too long could test viewers' patience - how about a kiss to placate the shippers and then we have to see them both deal with the consequences?
and LAUREL Honesty at it's best
Quote:
Arrow fans are a diverse bunch but if there's one character that unites us ArrowHeads, it's Laurel. Unfortunately that uniting factor is a shared dislike of Katie Cassidy's whiney legal eagle.

It's not Cassidy's fault, but it's clear that the show's writers don't have a clue what to do with her character and you get the feeling - with the more popular Felicity having subsumed her role as female lead - that Arrow would reduce Laurel's role or possibly even write her out altogether if the writers were less afraid of straying from comic book canon.

But the fact is, we've already got an awesome Black Canary in Caity Lotz's Sara Lance and right now Laurel is dragging the show down - it may sound harsh, but come season three, she needs to be drastically overhauled or ditched altogether.
Arrow season 3: Ra's al Ghul, Roy in tights and 5 more things we want - Arrow Blog - TV - Digital Spy
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 02-18-2014, 03:38 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)

Oliver/Felicity

Arrow season 3: Ra's al Ghul, Roy in tights and 5 more things we want - Arrow Blog - TV - Digital Spy
Thanks.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
Reposting my last comment:

Laurel was first perfection and during island is sanctuary, ultimately she became his crutch. Sara was his escape and continues in this role in present...we'll see where they end up.

The way I see it Slade actually kind of foreshadowed the end of Laurel and Oliver even when it was still the plan...he told Oliver that if he kept obsessing over Laurels photo it would get him killed.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 02-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)

Oliver/Felicity
What did I get out of this? I need to teach my the words 'subsumed' and 'ditched'. Everything else they got. I don't need a kiss in season 3. I would be happy with a hug, like a back hug or arm on shoulder or Oliver initiating a hug. I can wait until season 4 or 5 for a kiss. Slow and easy wins the race.

As for Laurel...couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
The way I see it Slade actually kind of foreshadowed the end of Laurel and Oliver even when it was still the plan...he told Oliver that if he kept obsessing over Laurels photo it would get him killed.
So true...and Slade brought about Blind Spot. Truly, I felt the corruption of Laurel was the best that I have seen so far. I can't wait to see what the corruption of Moira, Thea, and Felicity brings forth.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

meh I don't want to be 'placated' I just want olicity to remain free of meaningless drama for the sake of drama. So far they've done a good job with that, for example in 2x13 they could have really drawn out the drama with Felicity finding out about Moira, but instead they kept it true to what we know of Felicity's character and her actions made sense(telling Oliver, but not without feeling conflicted). If they continue to write Olicity this way then eventually it WILL be true to their characters and make sense for them to kiss, but it's not something I want to happen just because it'll bring drama.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
meh I don't want to be 'placated' I just want olicity to remain free of meaningless drama for the sake of drama. So far they've done a good job with that, for example in 2x13 they could have really drawn out the drama with Felicity finding out about Moira, but instead they kept it true to what we know of Felicity's character and her actions made sense(telling Oliver, but not without feeling conflicted). If they continue to write Olicity this way then eventually it WILL be true to their characters and make sense for them to kiss, but it's not something I want to happen just because it'll bring drama.
Thats part of why Felicity is so perfect for Oliver, she is open and honest with him where everyone else in his life keeps secrets and lies to him.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 02-18-2014, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Sally = Salmon Ladder. Apparently Stephen named "her"
Old 02-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks for starting the new thread.
De Nada.

De Rien.

No Problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
Thats part of why Felicity is so perfect for Oliver, she is open and honest with him where everyone else in his life keeps secrets and lies to him.
If there is nothing else we can hope to remain consistent on the show....it is for Felicity to always remain LOYAL to Oliver. Because it seems to me. When she is your friend and she puts you on a high level...she will bleed her own blood for you. Lucky Oliver. Lucky Diggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
Sally = Salmon Ladder. Apparently Stephen named "her"
I wonder if they will input that in the series. It would be funny if they did. Maybe when he's less angsty.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
De Nada.

De Rien.

No Problem.

If there is nothing else we can hope to remain consistent on the show....it is for Felicity to always remain LOYAL to Oliver. Because it seems to me. When she is your friend and she puts you on a high level...she will bleed her own blood for you. Lucky Oliver. Lucky Diggle.

I wonder if they will input that in the series. It would be funny if they did. Maybe when he's less angsty.
Tyftnt

Yup. I love her character. If there is one thing that can be counted on, it's Felicity. Which is part of the reason i am dreading this ruination arc. I just don't want to see her destroyed.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
I wholeheartedly agree with this. They happened naturally, they appear to be progressing naturally, let's not do something 'just because'

ETA:

A "She said WHAT?" moment:
Quote:
Question: Please tell me Sara/Canary isn’t going anywhere on Arrow. I’m loving her so much! —Joseph
Ausiello: If you caught sight of a certain TVLine editor’s Twitter background — which was snapped on his visit to the set last week, during the filming of Episode 18 — you’d see that Canary is alive and well. Thus far. Though her big sister Laurel may wish otherwise. Coming out of their icy reunion, “Sara is heartbroken,” Caity Lotz tells us. “For Sara to be like, ‘I’m not dead, yet [the fling with Oliver] is still that big to you?’ It’s heartbreaking that Laurel isn’t over that [comparatively] small stuff. Sara feels like her sister would rather have her dead!”
http://tvline.com/2014/02/18/castle-...rick-spoilers/

So basically what this boils down to is a Lance sister pity party o.O
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 02-18-2014 at 05:49 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread