Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2014, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #187 "I mean, it's a miracle the timeline hasn't imploded already. Amateurs" ~Rumplestiltskin

credit: MaybeLove.
CAST
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too dark and unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - The Ice Queen.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are creators and executive producers. Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman are also executive producers. The show is from ABC Studios. ABC Lead

Upcoming Episodes

4.01 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:

4.02 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:

Season 4 Previews/Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz Interviews

CASTING & GUEST STARS
CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer
Jane Espenson, writer
David H. Goodman, writer
Robert Hull, writer
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Kalinda Vazquez, writer

ON LOCATION FILMING SPOILERS

CAST INTERVIEWS

SEASON 4 SPOILERS
  • I need more Once Upon a Time scoop! — Karen
    Now that Rumple has pledged his life to Belle, he's going to have a tough time lying to her about his role in Zelena's death. Could this be the first crack in his seemingly unbreakable façade? "It's probably not going to be easy for him," executive producer Adam Horowitz tells me. "Those were genuine vows and he loves Belle, but he's got his own weaknesses that he has to fight." It's like they always say: The best marriages are the ones built on lies! (What? No one says that?) NatAbrams/TVGuide
  • Is there now going to be tension again between Once Upon a Time’s Emma and Regina? They developed so well this season! –Tass
    While Jennifer Morrison concurs that it was “cool and interestingg” to explore “this idea of these adversaries finding common ground to save Henry,” she also says, “It makes sense that we’re going back to a place where these two women are going to be adversaries.” Surveying Emma’s bit of time travel tampering, she adds, “Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin, and she never would have intentionally done anything to hurt that. But she’d also never let someone die in the circumstance that [Marian] was in. So it’s one of those situations where doing the right thing is going to have terrible repercussions. But I think it’s good for the show. We should have conflict between Regina and Emma, because that’s where the show got its feet in the first place,” MattM/TVLine

General Magazines and Press Coverage
Quote:
TOP RETURNING DRAMA | 18-49 DEMO
1 | Grey’s Anatomy, ABC (4.4)
2 | Scandal, ABC (4.2)
3 | NCIS, CBS (3.3)
4 | Criminal Minds, CBS (3.3)
5 | Once Upon a Time, ABC (3.3)
In Total Viewers | NCIS (19.8 million)
PROMOTIONS
Show Posters - Season 2
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

Future Thread Titles

"Ah, but I'm a villain, and villains don't get happy endings"
"Not a day will go by I won't think of you." - Hook
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants...deserves what he gets."
"I thought you said you could outrun a storm. This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!"
"Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion"
"Magic is about emotion. Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would've killed if you could."
"Magic is power. Until you take power, you're not learning anything."
"It's time for us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."
"No death is the best option."
“It sort of brings people back to their childhood, but not in a child-like way.”
— Colin O’Donoghue on why people love OUAT
"I think true love is massive. Think happy endings are earned, I don't think they're necessarily just guaranteed, just lying around." ~ Robert Carlyle
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"And that all of people in our world are deserving of a happy ending, no matter what they've been through or what they've done." ~ Ginnifer Goodwin
"There will be a lot of sexual tension, flirtation, power, magic, envy, jealousy, some revenge, love, family, and Mary Margaret's pregnant!" ~ Lana Parrilla reveals with a laugh.
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"The Wicked Witch of the West? Seriously?! She's real too?" ~Emma
"I don't get it. It's not like we're in Kansas. Why does the Wicked Witch of the West want to come to Storybrooke?" ~Emma
"Never bring your heart to a witch fight.” -Regina
"No my mother didn't mention she had a love child with a scarecrow." -Regina
“I have that effect on women” -Rumple
"It's ok, I have that effect on women"
"You're insane" ~ Zelena "Besides the Point" ~ Rumple
"You're going to pretend everyone doesn't see the yearning looks or doe eyes?"
"Emma Swan doesn't yearn! Or does she?"
Captain Hook: unlikely babysitter! / Captain Hook: violent, one-handed, pirate, perfect nanny
"Perhaps I should paint a bullseye on the Wicked Witch's back" ~ Hook
"Right now, I have better things to do then gossip about boys!" ~ Regina
"We're not making tapas. We're making magic." ~ Regina
Regina: If she wants to kill you she's going to have to go through me.
Emma: I wouldn't eat the apples in this house
"What do you have here? ~Regina "What do I have here? Self respect." ~Belle
Now we can focus on our impending lack of a future. - Regina
Sooner or later, your heart will find its way to happiness. - Snow
Rumple "I'm not your doll" Zelena "Go back to your cage, doll"
Hook: "We're in Storybrooke. Never heard of the telephone?"
Regina: “What do you see in me?” Robin:“A second chance, and a quite good kisser.” Regina: “Just wait until have my heart back.”
“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Haagen Dazs was smitten with your stomach.”
Zelena: "Red apples are so sickly sweet don't you think. People tend to like something sharper."
“Where you come from, people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.” ~Regina
"Evil is isn't born, it's made and so is good." ~Regina
Belle: "I knew you'd be back. Rumple: "Your unwavering faith constantly astounds me."
"I accept you as you, and I want you to be the best version of you. He's doing that for her." -Jennifer Morrison
Archie: "Have you spoken to Emma about staying in Storybrooke? Henry: "What's to talk about? We're...home."
"Because Eddy said that Rumple's bachelor party would be in Atlantic City"
DO: " first you tell me I let the pirate live next you tell me I fall for the help " Hook: "She has a wicked sense of humor "
All we can do at times like these is try and live in the here and now.
Home is the place, when you leave, you just miss it.

PAST THREADS
120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129
130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139
140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149
150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159
160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169
170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179
180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189
190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199
200 |

OUAT S&S #188 "All we can do at times like these is try and live in the here and now."

Last edited by CityGal; 05-22-2014 at 08:02 PM
Old 05-17-2014, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I would not say it was done. That was a backstory to their relationship, as most of the past/established couples have gotten. If A&E wanted, they could have most certainly built on that with tons of potential for angst, story and more flashbacks, as we saw in the finale. Again, I was never a ST fan but I thought that was a beautiful moment and showcased the depth and potential of their relationship.
Yes it was a beautiful moment. But the camera visual of Emma behind gated bars was noticeable and a nod to her unfortunate future.

As I previously noted, Emma's story is the only one not told in flashbacks. As the protagonist, it is her story that we are following and her journey we are experiencing with her. Hence the romance story is not in flashback, it's the present. It anchors the timeline. JMO stated during the OUAT special before 3.12 aired that Eddy and Adam are also creating a new FairyTale, Emma and Henry's. Which is why she is the exception to the flashback rule of the other 3 couples. So we are with her as she is on this new life journey. All the other couples TLs were told to us. We know Snow White and Charming are TL as is Rumple/Belle and recently revealed Regina/Robin. A&E have no problem telling us who is Regina's soulmate. It's the journey and struggle for her to acccept it and hold on to it as was Snow/Charming and Rumbelle. Not so with Emma. As her ending isn't "known" for the audience and as such its reflected in the answers given by A&E, Jen and Colin. They are not going to tell you of course Emma's TL is Hook. They want to reveal it over time in stark contrast to the others.

The angst is CS and each overcoming personal demons/baggage to forge ahead in a new relationship. Both parties need to better themselves and it's a factor in their character development. In flashback the angst was Neal's betrayal and Emma going to prison. All of season 1 was the emotional fall out. Also note, the scene was still the first day of their meeting from the auto theft.

Actually, my real blame here is the media. They love to try to gin up triangles because they are easy and no-brainers for the reporters. In general, they don't sit and watch each show every week they write about - there are too many. So creating tension or encouraging triangles among characters are easy questions to ask that don't require show knowledge. Just a few character names. *cough*Kristen*cough* Inteviews conducted by those with a genuine interest and knowledge tend to be really good informative reads for the fans. So one doesn't need to watch a single episode of OUAT season 2 and can walk up to JMO and ask about the two men in her life and that's it. The poorly prepped interviewer doesn't need to know any more, has a quote to write the short column and can fill in details from press releases and episode summaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellvia (View Post)
I

ETA: Don't worry too much about errors. It's not like you'll be submitting it for a grade.
Thanks! I have the night news duty. So I keep watch on the news in case of the fire shifting or jumping canyons. But I'll get relieved soon enough. Besides this board is giving me something to do to stay awake.

Last edited by CityGal; 05-17-2014 at 02:52 AM
Old 05-17-2014, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

The finale is just filled with Awesome Rumple quotes.. This being one of my favs..

Here's one of the OUAT trading cards. I haven;t seen the one autographed by Robert yet..
I need to get myself one or 10

I haven't seen any of the others to post. but it will be fun.

Last edited by Rhonwen; 05-17-2014 at 04:06 AM
Old 05-17-2014, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I believe AE when they say Cs was Planned from the beginning. Cs had the meet on a journey trope a common disney trope, like Rumpelle had the beauty and the Beast trope.
that trope is couples working together traveling and then finding a connection. like Flynn and Repunzel, Anna and Kristoff. that was what the bean stock was yes there was betrayal but EMma strongly protected him in the hospital and in the finale she said they understood each other why that word with no follow through.
as for Emma and Neal they might have been cute in the beginning but that true of all first loves. He took the advice of a stranger and gave ten grand to a stranger. His result ended a 17 year old girl in prison for his crime. that enhanced her issues.
years later he moved and I think if Tamara was the nice girl he would've married her. I also think if Colin didnt get hurt we would've had more Cs scenes in s2.
Anyway Hook should not get blamed for not mentioning Regina. He was more concerned with trying to find out why from Emmas psyche did she want to leave Sb

Last edited by fox24; 05-17-2014 at 05:51 AM
Old 05-17-2014, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

The threads keep moving fast and maybe someone already found this post on tumblr or have noticed it themselves, but I'll do a bit of speculation myself.

According to this post, Hook had the same pot he held before they re-opened the portal in his ship while future Hook and Emma were visiting
You are the love of my life... Kurt.

It does look a lot like the same and when Elsa transformed back, the first thing she did was break the pot.
It's very unlikely imo that Rumple stole the pot after Hook and Emma left the ship, so it probably means there are two pots, and Hook probably stole his somewhere and kept in his chambers and somehow Rumple will tell them in the present that the only way to get rid of Elsa (supposing they're going down that route) is having one of those pots and when he shows it, Hook might remember he got one in the JR and maybe they'll try to recover his ship again?
I have no idea how they'd go to FTL again, but I don't think it's much of a coincidence that they used the same pot in two different places in the same episode.

What do you guys think?
x
Old 05-17-2014, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
But when? In actually, his actions were to the contrary. In the season 2 premiere, the unkown man shown receives a postcard said "Broken". We know know it was Neal. He knew the curse was broken, he knew exactly where she was, did he go after her. No, he did not. He was also shown that he was in a better place. He was wearing a suit, had an apartment, in essence his life is better since he met her. Later we discover, he's actually engaged. Why do that? The writers are saying, without Emma, Neal moved on with his life and he met another woman and made a committment to spend the rest of his life with said woman. If August was the representation of the "obstacle", then Neal conceeded to it. Snow and Charming battled against their obstacles.
I would not say Neal was fine or in a better place without Emma but even if he were, A&E decided to write him as realizing his mistakes and wanting a second chance at love with Emma. Hence, his "I will never stop fighting for you" proclamation to her. Wonder why they did that? Could it be to pump up the faux triangle where Hook was already the designated winner? Yeah. I think so. Whether or not CS or ST is true love is debatable. I'm simply saying that if Neal were onscreen, it would be much harder to sell Emma as moving on with Hook.

Quote:
Since I believe Neal's main point was to reconcile and redeem Rumple and his relationship with his father was at the heart of his character. Exactly what the young Bae represented.
For that to be the main point, it sure received little focus leading up to Neal's death and even after. Whose arms did Neal die in? Who wore a necklace Neal gave to her? Whose little brother was named in honor of Neal? What was the point of Neal sending that message to Hook? Who got a flashback in the finale? One could argue that this was A&E's of compensating for their shoddy writing, re: Neal/ST, though I'm sure ST fans would rather have an alive Neal. I know this Neal fan would.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Yes it was a beautiful moment. But the camera visual of Emma behind gated bars was noticeable and a nod to her unfortunate future.
LOL Seriously? That's certainly wasn't how I interpreted the scene. I don't think there was any "nod,"...other than a nod to Neal for being the one to enlighten Emma about home.

Quote:
They are not going to tell you of course Emma's TL is Hook. They want to reveal it over time in stark contrast to the others.
Yeah, I don't believe this either. In any case, my point was that ST's story was not done, or rather, it didn't have to be. There was plenty of story A&E could have told in the present.

Quote:
Actually, my real blame here is the media. They love to try to gin up triangles because they are easy and no-brainers for the reporters. In general, they don't sit and watch each show every week they write about - there are too many. So creating tension or encouraging triangles among characters are easy questions to ask that don't require show knowledge. Just a few character names. *cough*Kristen*cough* Inteviews conducted by those with a genuine interest and knowledge tend to be really good informative reads for the fans. So one doesn't need to watch a single episode of OUAT season 2 and can walk up to JMO and ask about the two men in her life and that's it. The poorly prepped interviewer doesn't need to know any more, has a quote to write the short column and can fill in details from press releases and episode summaries.
Nope. I blame A&E. They are the ones who wrote two men saying they were going to fight for Emma. And then killed one off because it was convenient to the other's story. I know you keep mentioning JMO but I don't base my interpretation on what an actors says, I base it on what I see onscreen.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Neal said Ill never stop fighting for her but it was after Emma she wanted to put him behind.
yes Neal died in her arms but I didn't find it as Emma saying goodbye to the love of her life. It was more Emma saying goodbye to someone important to her but not her TL. She didnt say she love him. plus she told Rumple loved in past tense not that shell always love him. She doesn't constantly wear the necklace she didnt in 3.18. She wears when she does to honor someone she lost and to remember Neal's promise to move on. she did love Neal and remembers fondly but he was not her TL even if Neal was still alive she would've moved on. In 3 b Hook and Emma talked more about Walsh betrayal than Neal
Old 05-17-2014, 08:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah Neal said Ill never stop fighting for her but it was after Emma she wanted to put him behind.
yes Neal died in her arms but I didn't find it as Emma saying goodbye to the love of her life. It was more Emma saying goodbye to someone important to her but not her TL. She didnt say she love him. plus she told Rumple loved in past tense not that shell always love him. She doesn't constantly wear the necklace she didnt in 3.18. She wears when she does to honor someone she lost and to remember Neal's promise to move on. she did love Neal and remembers fondly but he was not her TL even if Neal was still alive she would've moved on. In 3 b Hook and Emma talked more about Walsh betrayal than Neal
Well we won't ever know that now. But whether or not Neal or Hook is her TL wasn't my point. I was simply highlighting that Neal's death ended up being more about Emma than Rumple.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!

Rhonwen - love the trading card!

I was reading the past thread - lots of very interesting comments and analysis. It's always great to read different perspectives.

I want to comment a little on the overall redemption storylines/triangles.

I think there are several very important relationship triangles on this show - Snow/Regina/Daniel, Rumple/Hook/Milah, and now Regina/Emma/Robin. I know there are other triangles, but I want to focus on these because of their impact on the overall storylines of the show.

The series began with Snow telling Regina's secret and Cora killing Daniel, which set up the entire Snow/Regina dynamic. Regina became the evil queen. Now we have Regina on a redemption arc (which I'm really enjoying), but, for the arc to be complete, I think the writers need to take Regina back emotionally to the place where she became a villain to begin with. She has to be faced with a similar situation of feeling as though her happy ending has been taken away by the actions of someone else (this time Emma). To complete the redemption arc, she will need to choose differently this time and take the hard path that will lead to growth. So not only do I think the writers have set up an interesting storyline for OQ to overcome, it will be a key component in Regina's permanent redemption.

In the case of Hook's arc, we have the initial triangle of Rumple/Hook/Milah. Although Hook may have initially "won the girl," she was eventually killed by Rumple and he chose the path of seeking revenge for her death. This is one of the reasons I think it was important for Hook to "lose the girl" at the end of Going Home. What would he do this time when the woman he loves is taken away from him? He also has to go back to this emotionally traumatic moment in his life. We saw that he doesn't deal with it well at the beginning, and tries to go back to a life as a criminal. He's a changed person though, even if he doesn't realize it yet. It takes going as far as screwing over Ariel to really make him understand that, but it does finally happen. So, for me, taking Hook back to what made him a villain to begin with (the loss of the woman he loved) was an important step for his redemption arc. This time he gets back on the right track and wins the heart of the woman he loves because of it.

For season 4, I'm really interested in seeing where they take Rumple's relationship with Belle. Since he became the DO after the relationship with Milah fell apart, how will they take him back to when he became a villain? How will they get him to that emotional place? It seems like an important step in that process that he's married again (and with a secret that will certainly upset Belle). I think the most likely scenario would be having Belle find out about the dagger and leaving him. This way it sets up the opportunity for him to deal with the aftermath differently and lead to his permanent redemption (and win Belle back, of course ).
Old 05-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I am sorry if I started something here. I shipped swan thief, scorpiochick did not ship them, but both of us are upset that Neal was killed off because we loved the character and his potential. They could have kept him and maybe found him another relationship! He was Henry's father and Henry deserved to grow up with him! Now we get to see Henry bonding with Hook , oh joy! None of us Neal and swan thief fans are going to be happy about that. Most have stopped watching the show because they feel they were lied to. Saying that Hook/Emma are true love is something their fans believe and that's fine, but not a lot of people are going to agree for numerous reasons. I don't like Captain Swan and never will, but that shouldn't prevent anyone else from disagreeing with me. I just saw more undeveloped potential in swan thief. Neal wasn't perfect and neither is Emma. She never said she moved on from Neal but instead seemed afraid to hash things out. In Neal's last episode, they finally talked and Neal let her go if that is what she wanted. I always thought Neal encouraged her too. His not believing Emma about Tamara is more than likely not wanting to believe that the person he tried to move on with played him for a fool than not believing in Emma and her magic. Neal has also seen the corruption of people by magic and wanted better for Emma. The point of my original post was to point out that we all have shipper bias and we don't see the same things when posting and that is alright. The constant being bashed over the heads with CS being the tl couple and Neal just another obstacle really bothers Neal and Neal/Emma fans and often provokes an angry response. Let's just agree to disagree on this subject before it gets ugly.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
Tftnt!

Rhonwen - love the trading card!

I was reading the past thread - lots of very interesting comments and analysis. It's always great to read different perspectives.

I want to comment a little on the overall redemption storylines/triangles.

I think there are several very important relationship triangles on this show - Snow/Regina/Daniel, Rumple/Hook/Milah, and now Regina/Emma/Robin. I know there are other triangles, but I want to focus on these because of their impact on the overall storylines of the show.

The series began with Snow telling Regina's secret and Cora killing Daniel, which set up the entire Snow/Regina dynamic. Regina became the evil queen. Now we have Regina on a redemption arc (which I'm really enjoying), but, for the arc to be complete, I think the writers need to take Regina back emotionally to the place where she became a villain to begin with. She has to be faced with a similar situation of feeling as though her happy ending has been taken away by the actions of someone else (this time Emma). To complete the redemption arc, she will need to choose differently this time and take the hard path that will lead to growth. So not only do I think the writers have set up an interesting storyline for OQ to overcome, it will be a key component in Regina's permanent redemption.

In the case of Hook's arc, we have the initial triangle of Rumple/Hook/Milah. Although Hook may have initially "won the girl," she was eventually killed by Rumple and he chose the path of seeking revenge for her death. This is one of the reasons I think it was important for Hook to "lose the girl" at the end of Going Home. What would he do this time when the woman he loves is taken away from him? He also has to go back to this emotionally traumatic moment in his life. We saw that he doesn't deal with it well at the beginning, and tries to go back to a life as a criminal. He's a changed person though, even if he doesn't realize it yet. It takes going as far as screwing over Ariel to really make him understand that, but it does finally happen. So, for me, taking Hook back to what made him a villain to begin with (the loss of the woman he loved) was an important step for his redemption arc. This time he gets back on the right track and wins the heart of the woman he loves because of it.

For season 4, I'm really interested in seeing where they take Rumple's relationship with Belle. Since he became the DO after the relationship with Milah fell apart, how will they take him back to when he became a villain? How will they get him to that emotional place? It seems like an important step in that process that he's married again (and with a secret that will certainly upset Belle). I think the most likely scenario would be having Belle find out about the dagger and leaving him. This way it sets up the opportunity for him to deal with the aftermath differently and lead to his permanent redemption (and win Belle back, of course ).

I see the other paralells here as well, but honestly, I don't want to see Belle leave Rumple. I think it would be better if they do not end the marriage, but have both fight for it. The writers want to explore what is going on in Rumple's head next year and it might be that something else beyond ptsd or Rumple falling back on old habits is going on here. I would like to see Belle stay, because unlike the other selfish women in his life, she loves him, all of him and I want to see him realize that she is not going to leave him too. I also want to see him fight to regain her trust as well and they don't have to have her leave him to do that. I would like to see them together overcoming this obstacle, not that she shouldn't be angry or hurt by this, but willing to try to work things out and give him a chance to prove himself to her.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't ever think I wanted Neal to die. I didn't I have ever read many good fics where Cs are together and Neal is still alive and I do wish the writers went that way. However, I also don't like people saying that Neal died so Cs could be together or Cs can only happen now that Neal's dead. I do agree with Grace to just let the debate go.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread