Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

This is where I am confused, I thought Maid M had died?? How is she just popping up in two episodes and she better not mess with OQ or I am not gonna be happy!!
Old 04-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for all the new info

Could it be possible Henry has powers too?
Old 04-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Are we still going find out that Zelena is related to one of the other characters or was that spoiler completely wrong? It was made very clear to us that Zelena was to be related to one other character that's why we all assumed that Leopold was the father or did E! just make a huge mistake with that spoiler.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
I thought it was implied during interviews that she did. I'll see if I can find it

I think that's why Rumbelle is thought to be back together in this episode. Maybe it's about TL of all the couples. It would be great if it involves all of them
Totally agree that it would be great if they were reunited too. Especially if Belle's love saves him. Then there is also the parental love both Emma and Regina have for Henry coming into play.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyc20 (View Post)
This is where I am confused, I thought Maid M had died?? How is she just popping up in two episodes and she better not mess with OQ or I am not gonna be happy!!
Time travel . Seems like Zelena succeeds in traveling back & Hook/Emma and maybe everyone else follows. That's why Marian is alive in 3x21.

Quote:
I'll see if I can find it. I remember a few of us talking about it a month or so ago.
I'm on my kindle now so I'll check the OP since I may not be able to link it
I do remember you guys talking about it but I thought it was a theory that had come up from the set pics of Marian with a bag over her head, or something to that degree and The Evil Queen carriage spotted on set.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 04-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Time travel . Seems like Zelena succeeds in traveling back & Hook/Emma and maybe everyone else follows. That's why Marian is alive in 3x21.

I do remember you guys talking about it but I thought it was a theory that had come up from the set pics of Marian with a bag over her head, or something to that degree and The Evil Queen carriage spotted on set.
I think we were talking about it bc the media or A/E hinted that there would be trouble in OQ and that Regina may have had something to do with Marian' s death.
I'm still looking.

I wasn't planning on coming back since I was hit with hostile messages from people who didn't like my opinion. But theirs is ok..lol
But since you're here and I owe SciFiFan an apology I thought I'd try and stay. Since my opinions are just as valid as anyone's. No one knows this show better than any other fan here, or can criticize for wanting, liking other aspects of the show.

I do hope we get that Austenphile. I keep reading spoilers on Tumblr that Rumbelle will be together in episode 19. That would make me happy.

Last edited by Rhonwen; 04-21-2014 at 04:30 PM
Old 04-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsi.23 (View Post)
Are we still going find out that Zelena is related to one of the other characters or was that spoiler completely wrong? It was made very clear to us that Zelena was to be related to one other character that's why we all assumed that Leopold was the father or did E! just make a huge mistake with that spoiler.
Jane E. said on Twitter yesterday that she had no idea about such a spoiler. And said maybe it's because Zelena is in a way related to Henry via adoption.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 04-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think if Regina was responsible for the death of Marian , and no matter what Robin loved her. and she was Roland's mother. That would put a stop to OQ. At least for a while.

I can't imagine getting past something like that even if you had TL. Killing a person you loved would be tough.

I heard that Rumple will be reunited with the group in this episode. Has anyone else hear that? Maybe they get the dagger finally.
I haven't heard that specifically, but in the bts pics of ep. 20, Emilie and Robert are together. It should be very soon!
Old 04-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Loyal Fan

So another theory (from TWOP forum)...

We know how Robin told the Evil Queen that he inadvertently put Marian "...in harms way during a job and that it was his fault".

OK...we also know how he never misses his target.

What if he "inadvertently" shot Marian.? Maybe someone tricked him.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 04-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsi.23 (View Post)
No. The only relationship was with Leopold because he almost married Cora. They made it appear like Zelena would have been related to MM but if that wedding happened Snow would have not been born.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
Yeah! Great theory! Let's throw some curve ball on the OQ at least to create some angst (Rumble and CS cant be the only couples getting angst). Let's see if those who said Emma should be with Neal because he is Henry's father would say the same thing that Robin needs to be with Maid M because she came back from the dead and she is Roland's mother.
Somehow I doubt that
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

This isn't a CS only thread. Mocking those that wanted Emma and Neal together for whatever reason is one of the ways to make people feel unwelcome. This thread is suppose to be for the whole fandom. Everyone should be able to come here post thoughts , specs ,pov without having other's make fun of them. Even in their own thread, but at least that's biased and everyone thinks exactly the same. Here it's easy to make others feel unwelcome which is not nice

Sorry but it's getting tiring to feel like no one is welcome if they don't ship CS. last week it was making fun of SQ fans
Old 04-21-2014, 04:45 PM
PWC
Loyal Fan

I don't get what OQ and SF even have to do with each other.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
Let's throw some curve ball on the OQ at least to create some angst (Rumble and CS cant be the only couples getting angst).
Throwing some odd, perfunctorily fabricated story curve ball at a couple like Regina and Robin now to push drama on them from the outside would only serve to illustrate that he writers don't understand the characters in the slightest. This is Regina Mills we're talking about here. Gal's got more issues than National Geographic and I'm sure Robin has some of his own as well, given how life has treated him and his loved ones so far.

Like someone already mentioned earlier, there's more than enough in the very nature of this dynamic and the background of these characters that provides the writers with material to keep them busy and angsty until the show ultimately comes to an end. Plot over character is an approach that holds very little appeal to me. I have no doubt that the writers will eventually create outside obstacles for them too because that's just how Adam and Eddy roll, but at this point in the story I find the idea that OQ's in need of a "curve ball" downright hilarious to be quite honest.

I'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to drag Neal and ST into this either?
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 04-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
Ok so the next episode actually has me a little nervous. I ship cs and im nervous that if hook and emma actually do kiss and emmas powers are stripped that it means that cs is not TL and that is what im afraid to finally get the answer and the answer is that they are not TL. They say TLK can break any spell right ( I think that's the rule lol). I think it might be possible that the white light around zelena could be emmas magic being transferred to her. may zelena needs her own magic along with emmas to cast the spell I think im just scared for whats to come.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread