Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2014, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #180 Grumpy/Leroy: "Ding dong!" Granny: "The witch is really..." Grumpy/Leroy: "Yeah."

credit: MaybeLove.
CAST
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestiltskin, Hook and the Evil Queen Regina as they travel through a portal on the Jolly Roger in an effort to reach Neverland and rescue Henry.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

And they all lived happily ever after... Hardly!

All is not well back in the Enchanted Forest when Hook comes calling on Emma in New York City in an attempt to jog her memory so that she can once again help her fairy tale family and friends out of a desperate situation. Everyone she holds dear is in danger as a new foe emerges - the Wicked Witch of the West (Rebecca Mader, "Lost"). Hook now must enlist Emma in an epic struggle that spans worlds: with the highest stakes possible - the fate of her family. No one remembers how they were transported back or the past year they had spent back in Fairy Tale Land. But someone in town is responsible for this curse, and all clues point to the Wicked Witch of the West, whose agenda in our world is a mystery. In an attempt to break the curse, new fairytale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. But not everyone can be trusted. X

Upcoming Episodes

3.21 - "Snow Drifts", part 1 - written by David H. Goodman & Robert Hull | Airdate: 5/11/2014

EMMA AND HOOK ARE PULLED INTO ZELENA’S TIME PORTAL AND FIND THEMSELVES IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST OF THE PAST – BUT THEY MUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO CHANGE ANYTHING OR RISK ALTERING THE LIVES OF THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AS WELL AS THEIR VERY OWN EXISTENCE.

“Snow Drifts”/”There’s No Place Like Home” – While Mary Margaret and David celebrate the naming of their son at a coronation in Granny's Diner, Emma and Hook are pulled into Zelena's time portal and find themselves in the Enchanted Forest of the past. But in their quest to discover a way back, they must be careful not to change ANYTHING or risk altering the lives of their friends and family -- as well as their very own existence.

Guest starring in “Snow Drifts” are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Anastasia Griffith as Abigail/Kathryn, Tony Amendola as Geppetto, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Alex Zahara as King Midas, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Christopher Gauthier as Smee and Charles Mesure as Black Beard.

Guest starring in “There’s No Place Like Home” are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Connor-Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Mig Macario as Bashful, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Eric Keenleyside as Sir Maurice/Moe French and Raphael Alejandro as Roland.

”Snow Drifts” was written by David H. Goodman & Robert Hull and directed by Ron Underwood.

”There’s No Place Like Home” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
• Filming at Boundry Bay, in the delta
• Evil Queen's carriage arrives
• Filming on location in the woods. First scene: Emma, Hook & Rumple. Emma in FTL dress/clothing??!! | Lynn Canyon Pk, North Van
• same location Second scene: Lana & Robert in FTL | wearing old EQ outfit |
• filming at hospital location with Lana, Sean, Josh, Emilie & Bobby. Regina has "a gash (makeup)" on forehead.
• Lana & Sean; Colin & JMO scenes
• Emilie, Josh, RC, Lana & Sean filming at "library" location set possible SB hospital |source
• night filming at "library" location with Lana, Sean, Robert & Emilie
• Maid Marian returns | source | #2 | #3 |
Bandit Snow returns | source
• started filming episode on March 17th.

3.22 - "There's No Place Like Home" , part 2 - written by Kitsis & Horowitz | Airdate: 5/11/2014
W.Keck "Expect a splashy season-finale wedding. Will the bride and groom be Belle and Rumple? Emma and Hook? Regina and Robin Hood?"
• "splashy" season-finale Wedding | source
• Filming starts March 25th
• Filming in Steveston on Friday, March 28th |here | here 2 |
• Granny's Diner - Hook and Emma. Hook leaves diner and Emma chases after then discuss outside of diner. Blocked black screen from fans view |
• Granny's Diner - Regina, Robin Hood & Roland |source | last day filming | more | more |
SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME’s Lana Parrilla & Sean MacGuire Film Season 3 Finale
• Emma in FTL costume ??| source
• Ruby is back? | Meghan Ory
• filming JMO, Colin, Meghan, Josh | source
• scene with Hook, Charming and Red in EF | source | more | more
• Emilie & Rumple filming indoor set | source
• Filming in EF: Megan, JMO, Colin, Josh, Ginny, Maid Marian | source
• Hook in non-pirate attire | source | more | new attire
• SB forest 'Well' location scene??? | source |
• Snow and Charming dressed in replica of "Snow Falls" costumes. Josh sporting short haircut & same chin 'cut' and Ginny's stunt double present. Last day of filming.

• April 4th last day of filming https://twitter.com/stevester17

BTS Pics/Videos:

Central Park, Burnaby, BC 4/2 :Josh, Megan, Ginny, JMO, Colin, Maid Marian

Quote:
Once Upon a Time (ABC)
Airs: Sunday, May 11 at 8/7c
The two-hour finale will feature a fairy tale wedding, though it's unclear exactly who will be making it down the aisle, especially with Zelena willing to do anything to get her vengeance on her half-sister Regina. We'll also learn why Zelena has been targeting Snow White's baby, who's expected to arrive this spring. And unfortunately, there is still more death on the way! "Hearts will be broken," executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz tease. "Hearts will be healed. There will be surprise returns and new arrivals." Could the new arrivals include the new villain who will be plaguing our favorite fairy tale characters in Season 4? Source
Quote:
TVLINE | What can you tease about the two-hour Season 3 finale (airing May 11)? Adam and Eddy said it definitely points at a direction for Season 4.
Absolutely. In fact, I know that they have something up their sleeve that we the cast have not been made privy, in terms of the absolutely final moments of the season. I know that they are going to reveal something about the theme of next season, but we actually don’t know what it is. I don’t know that anybody does, outside of the boys and the people who filmed it. But other than that, we will tie up some odd loose ends, for sure, there will be a marriage, and I can tell you that someone’s going to be burned at a stake – there’s that doozy!
Quote:
ONCE UPON A TIME
PRE-FINALE EPISODES | ABC's fantastical drama opens its sweeps run April 27, with an episode that "answers an enormous amount of questions," cocreator Eddy Kitsis promises. Among them: Who cast the new curse and why? And what else is Hook hiding about his remembered year? And though the Storybrooke heroes seem to have the Wicked Witch's time-traveling agenda figured out, "There's an additional surprise element to what's coming," says cocreator Adam Horowitz. "It becomes more than it appeared at first blush."

On May 4, the episode "Kansas" serves up more Oz-based mythology (and iconography) as well as introduces us to the show's take on Dorothy. All of that, Kitsis says, "will open the door to a new adventure that leads to the two-hour finale." Exclusive bonus scooplet: Someone you thought you'd seen the last of puts in one more appearance, and soon.

MAY 11 SEASON FINALE (2 HOURS) | The double pump of "Snow Drifts" and "There's No Place Like Home" is "not just two episodes crammed together in one night," says Kitsis. "It was written as a two-hour movie, and it will not only complete the arc of this season, but it will absolutely set up next season" - akin to how last May, the gang set course for Neverland. "We're not getting on a boat this time," Horowitz quips, "but seeds for Season 4 are planted." As is a ring on someone's finger. "There will be a wedding," Kitsis affirms, adding... well, nothing. (But we tried!)
source

Quote:
“It is a two-hour movie,” Kitsis said. “It’s not two episodes back to back. It is written like a movie, and I think it might be the favorite thing we’ve done.” Of course, he then qualified that statement by saying every episode is his favorite. However, he promised the finale will take the audience to a place where “you have no idea where it’s going.”

We’re giving the fans something they always wanted but didn’t realize,” Kitsis continued.
Quote:
She spills a bit more when we press the question of a love connection. "They definitely have a connection," she admitted. "I would say, like, without giving anything away, despite it being complicated, I like where things are headed, and I feel like it's authentic and genuine in terms of what I think Emma would do at this point in her life."

Plus, it's Hook, she reveals, who becomes instrumental in helping her against the wicked witch by "encouraging her to be the best version of herself and be true to herself and really follow through."

While it sounds like the makings of a great romance to us, we'll have to wait and see. Because if one thing is certain, it's that Storybrooke is always full of surprises. "There's definitely a turn at the end where you will have a hint as to what's coming [next season], but I think it's a very unexpected turn. I didn't expect it," Morrison said.

"Without giving away too much," she said, "The last two episodes — Episodes 21 and 22 — are a great adventure for Emma. They're really just a great adventure. Definitely my two favorite episodes for Emma, so I'm excited for people to see that journey."

OTHER SPOILERS
Once Upon a Time Bosses Talk Oz-Some Reveals — Plus: Tinker Bell's Take on Regina/Robin Hood
Once Upon a Time: Wicked Vs. Evil, Yellow Bricks, Hook's Secrets and More Burning Qs Answered
Once Upon a Time's Jennifer Morrison Teases Emma's New Predicament - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on ditching Neverland for Oz | Inside TV | EW.com
‘Bones’ Spoilers: Angela’s Real Name Will Be Revealed in Season 10 - TVLine
'Once Upon a Time': Colin O'Donoghue on making Hook a 'bad boy' - latimes.com
Access Hollywood: OUAT's Lana Parrilla on 'Crestfallen' Regina
TVLine-'Whodunnit' Wicked Mystery and what to Expect in SB
Once Upon a Time Scoop: 15 Enchanted Answers to Your Wicked Midseason Questions! | E! Online
Write-up of Lana, Colin, JMo and Josh on EWRadio “TV Editor’s Hour” Sirius XM 105
'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla on Wicked's 'Enigma,' Regina Transformed and Romance
A Wicked Witch and More Disney Character Interview Kitsis and Horowitz season 3B Preview
TVLine: Matt's inside Line - Charming meets Rapunzel and Belle/Rumple's fate
TV Line: OUAT's Snow and Robin Hood forest neighbors?
TVLine NYC Serenade- Belle's plans, Emma in NYC 2/20/2014
What Makes Once Upon a Time's Wicked Witch So Wicked? Plus: Who's Dorothy In this Story?2/18/2014
Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis tease Wicked vs.Evil Queen Going to Oz and more...2/14/2014
Adam and Eddy Q&A season 3B preview
TV Guide Lightning Round 11: OUAT Bosses Answer Q's 2/06/14
TVLine OUAT's Regina is going to meet Robin Hood. 2/06/2014
Amina @OUAT_fan96: What can we expect from second part of season 3? #AskJosh |@joshdallas Complete game change! #CharmAttack
1/27 Eonline - JoAnna Swisher talks Ariel's return
TVLine Hook scoop and Belle's Lumiere
1/20/14 Hollywood Reporter - Emma's Brief Bliss, Looming Danger and 'Wicked' Villain Q & A
1/20/14 TVLine - Bombshell: Character Death Is Coming
1/19/14 TVGuide OUAT: Emma's New Life, Regina's New Love and a Wicked New Villain
Ariel returns, Tink's back, "Pregnancies tend to attract some chaos"
‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spring Spoilers — Emma, Hook, Neal, Regina - TVLine
1/13/14 Keck's Exclusives: Once Upon a Time Takes on Oz, Rapunzel, Babies and a Wedding! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Regina to find love
#WizardIsComing
Archie is back
'Once Upon a Time' spoilers: Did Christopher Gorham hint at his character?
S3B:Regina to find love?
Robert Carlyle arrival in BC
Rumple's post curse castle

CASTING & GUEST STARS
CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer
Jane Espenson, writer
David H. Goodman, writer
Robert Hull, writer
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Kalinda Vazquez, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 3 SPOILERS
  • Monica T.: Tell me more about this shocking Once Upon a Time twist!! Dying to know who else is related.
    We will find out that two main characters are related, and because they are related, that means that two other characters are also related. Your brain hurt yet? Ours too. Still, we think this twist is one of the best OUAT has ever had. X
  • Why was it Hook that came to Emma and Henry's home in New York City?
    Adam Horowitz: That is an excellent question. Why and how?
    Edward Kitsis: What's he doing back? What the hell is going on?
    Horowitz: We're answering your question with more questions. It's not why Hook, but how Hook and when Hook? What does it mean? That's something that we get to, again, pretty quickly.
  • Please tell me any scoop for Hook on Once Upon a Time. –Harini
    This can’t bode well for our resident swashbuckler: As we speak, the show is casting the one-episode role of Blackbeard, a cut-throat pirate if there ever was one.
    Source
  • Question: Can you offer up any clues on the location/setting for the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 3 (premiering March 9)? Will it take place entirely in Storybrooke, or will there be trips to another never-before-seen world? — abz
    Ausiello: Better than clues, we have cold, hard facts. More akin to Season 1′s storytelling, “The second half [of Season 3] will take place between Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest,” series cocreator Eddy Kitsis told Matt Mitovich. In other words, EP Adam Horowitz underscored, “It’s not a ‘journey to another land’ paradigm” à la the Neverland arc concluding Dec. 15. “We always have the ability and the desire to dip into other lands, which it’s more than likely we shall do,” Horowitz added, “but it will be in the way that we’ve done it in the past, as opposed to locking all of our characters onto a boat and sending them [to a new realm].” Source
  • Once Upon a Time‘s Rumple and Belle fans are really down right now because they’re always separated (by memory loss or worlds). Please tell us they’ll at least be in the same world in the second half of Season 3! –V
    I brought your Q to the boys, and Horowitz assures the Rumbelle fans, “In the second half of the season, they are going to be in the same world for an extended period of time.” But Kitsis then chimed in: “If you’re a fan of Rumbelle, the second half of the season will further explore their relationship – in whatever state that is.” :-O Source
  • Series cocreators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis tell TVLine exclusively, ”By the end of Season 3, this tree will grow by two spaces.”

Future Thread Titles
"Can't I be rid of you?" - Pan
"Down Boy"
"Ah, but I'm a villain, and villains don't get happy endings"
"Not a day will go by I won't think of you." - Hook
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants...deserves what he gets."
"I thought you said you could outrun a storm. This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!"
"Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion"
"Magic is about emotion. Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would've killed if you could."
"Magic is power. Until you take power, you're not learning anything."
"It's time for us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."
"No death is the best option."
“It sort of brings people back to their childhood, but not in a child-like way.”
— Colin O’Donoghue on why people love OUAT
"I think true love is massive. Think happy endings are earned, I don't think they're necessarily just guaranteed, just lying around." ~ Robert Carlyle
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"And that all of people in our world are deserving of a happy ending, no matter what they've been through or what they've done." ~ Ginnifer Goodwin
"There will be a lot of sexual tension, flirtation, power, magic, envy, jealousy, some revenge, love, family, and Mary Margaret's pregnant!" ~ Lana Parrilla reveals with a laugh.
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"The Wicked Witch of the West? Seriously?! She's real too?" ~Emma
"I don't get it. It's not like we're in Kansas. Why does the Wicked Witch of the West want to come to Storybrooke?" ~Emma
"Never bring your heart to a witch fight.” -Regina
"No my mother didn't mention she had a love child with a scarecrow." -Regina
“I have that effect on women” -Rumple
"What I'm casting isn't a curse...it's a second chance!" - Zelena
"It's ok, I have that effect on women"
"You're insane" ~ Zelena "Besides the Point" ~ Rumple
"You're going to pretend everyone doesn't see the yearning looks or doe eyes?"
"Emma Swan doesn't yearn! Or does she?"
Captain Hook: unlikely babysitter! / Captain Hook: violent, one-handed, pirate, perfect nanny
"Perhaps I should paint a bullseye on the Wicked Witch's back" ~ Hook
"Right now, I have better things to do then gossip about boys!" ~ Regina
"We're not making tapas. We're making magic." ~ Regina
Zelena: Red apples are so sickly sweet don't you think. People tend to like something sharper.
Regina: If she wants to kill you she's going to have to go through me.
Emma: I wouldn't eat the apples in this house
"What do you have here? ~Regina "What do I have here? Self respect." ~Belle
Snow: "Apparently the human body has a surprising tolerance for ghost possession."
Now we can focus on our impending lack of a future. - Regina
Sooner or later, your heart will find its way to happiness. - Snow
Rumple "I'm not your doll" Zelena "Go back to your cage, doll"
Hook: "We're in Storybrooke. Never heard of the telephone?"
Regina: “What do you see in me?” Robin:“A second chance, and a quite good kisser.” Regina: “Just wait until have my heart back.”
“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Haagen Dazs was smitten with your stomach.”
Zelena: Red apples are so sickly sweet don't you think. People tend to like something sharper.
“Where you come from, people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.” ~Regina
"I will be back for your happy day. And what's yours...will be mine." ~ Zelena
"Round and round, the circle of time, racing towards the finish line." ~ Rumplestiltskin

PAST THREADS
120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129
130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139
140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149
150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159
160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169
170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179
180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189
190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199
200 |

OUAT S&S #181

Last edited by CityGal; 05-05-2014 at 02:27 PM
Old 05-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

------------------------------------------

On location Steveston shoot

Season 4

On location in "Enchanted Forest", Central Park, Burnaby Park, B.C. April 2 & 3, 2014, episode 3.21 & 3.22

https://twitter.com/BastardSonVan/st...43942157193216

MORE Photos - On location with Red, Maid Marian, Charming, Snow, Emma and Hook

----------
Adam's Tweet teasers

Tweeted 2/16/2014

X b

Full orchestral music for the finale. It's going to be epic.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamHorow...34973954265088

#WickedIsComing to Storybrooke. Get a glimpse at what’s ahead in the first of a 3 panel exclusive. More to come…
X
Old 05-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Reporter Previews, Spoilers & Location Pictures

3.21 & 3.22 ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME" Press Release
SEASON FINALE

EMMA AND HOOK ARE PULLED INTO ZELENA’S TIME PORTAL AND FIND THEMSELVES IN

THE ENCHANTED FOREST OF THE PAST – BUT THEY MUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO CHANGE ANYTHING OR RISK ALTERING THE LIVES OF THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AS WELL AS THEIR VERY OWN EXISTENCE.

“Snow Drifts”/”There’s No Place Like Home” – While Mary Margaret and David celebrate the naming of their son at a coronation in Granny's Diner, Emma and Hook are pulled into Zelena's time portal and find themselves in the Enchanted Forest of the past. But in their quest to discover a way back, they must be careful not to change ANYTHING or risk altering the lives of their friends and family -- as well as their very own existence, on the two-hour season finale of “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring in “Snow Drifts” are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Anastasia Griffith as Abigail/Kathryn, Tony Amendola as Geppetto, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Alex Zahara as King Midas, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Christopher Gauthier as Smee and Charles Mesure as Black Beard.

Guest starring in “There’s No Place Like Home” are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Connor-Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Mig Macario as Bashful, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Eric Keenleyside as Sir Maurice/Moe French and Raphael Alejandro as Roland.

”Snow Drifts” was written by David H. Goodman & Robert Hull and directed by Ron Underwood.

”There’s No Place Like Home” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Jennifer Morrison admits life as an actress isn't always a fairy tale
Quote:
She spills a bit more when we press the question of a love connection. "They definitely have a connection," she admitted. "I would say, like, without giving anything away, despite it being complicated, I like where things are headed, and I feel like it's authentic and genuine in terms of what I think Emma would do at this point in her life."

Plus, it's Hook, she reveals, who becomes instrumental in helping her against the wicked witch by "encouraging her to be the best version of herself and be true to herself and really follow through."

While it sounds like the makings of a great romance to us, we'll have to wait and see. Because if one thing is certain, it's that Storybrooke is always full of surprises. "There's definitely a turn at the end where you will have a hint as to what's coming [next season], but I think it's a very unexpected turn. I didn't expect it," Morrison said.

"Without giving away too much," she said, "The last two episodes — Episodes 21 and 22 — are a great adventure for Emma. They're really just a great adventure. Definitely my two favorite episodes for Emma, so I'm excited for people to see that journey."
WC14 | ‘Once Upon a Time’ Producers Kitsis and Horowitz Tease Season Finale
“It is a two-hour movie,” Kitsis said. “It’s not two episodes back to back. It is written like a movie, and I think it might be the favorite thing we’ve done.” Of course, he then qualified that statement by saying every episode is his favorite. However, he promised the finale will take the audience to a place where “you have no idea where it’s going.”

“We just got out of the editing room on it and we’re so excited for the fans to see it,” Horowitz added.

“We’re giving the fans something they always wanted but didn’t realize,” Kitsis continued.

Once Upon a Time's Ginnifer Goodwin Previews Wicked Childbirth, a 'Significant' Baby Naming and Season 3′s Super-Secret Final Scene

Quote:
TVLINE | Going into this Sunday’s episode, “Kansas,” Snow is in labor. Are she and Charming going to be able to lose themselves at all in the joy of childbirth?
No, that wouldn’t be near dramatic enough. [Laughs] We’re going to be looking over our shoulders the entire time, because we know that Zelena is after our newborn, in order to turn back time and change her destiny and possibly erase Regina from existence. We are not even going to get through the actual pushing part without there being complications that are not medically related.

TVLINE | Without revealing anything, will Baby Charming’s name make a certain amount of sense?
Yes, the baby’s name is going to be significant, absolutely significant. In fact, every time I not only read the script but then every time we filmed it, I got very, genuinely emotional. It was an excellent move — and very unexpected.

TVLINE | What can you tease about the two-hour Season 3 finale (airing May 11)? Adam and Eddy said it definitely points at a direction for Season 4.
Absolutely. In fact, I know that they have something up their sleeve that we the cast have not been made privy, in terms of the absolutely final moments of the season. I know that they are going to reveal something about the theme of next season, but we actually don’t know what it is. I don’t know that anybody does, outside of the boys and the people who filmed it. But other than that, we will tie up some odd loose ends, for sure, there will be a marriage, and I can tell you that someone’s going to be burned at a stake – there’s that doozy!
Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, POI, Once, Arrow, The Mentalist, Big Bang and More

Quote:
Can we expect any more development between Once Upon a Time’s Hook and Emma? Or Regina and Robin Hood? –Charlee
On the Hook/Emma front — specifically, the matter of his damning next kiss –series cocreator Eddy Kitsis points out, “Right now, Emma doesn’t seem so interested in kissing him. So we’ll have to see if that changes.” As for the simmering “OutlawQueen,” he says, “You will see that the only thing standing in their way is Regina’s sister [Zelena], who will test whether or not she has really changed.” Reflecting on Regina’s long road to romance, Kitsis says, “It’s taken sixty-some episodes to get to this moment of Regina opening her heart, so we’re gratified the audience came with us on that ride.”

Please tell me you have some good spoilers for Once Upon a Time’s Rumple/Belle fans? It would be nice to get something positive for once! –vab
I was valiant like a prince in trying to get you the goods, during my May Sweeps Q&A with the creators. So when Eddy Kitsis offered up the usual, “Fans should keep watching,” I pressed for more. Adam Horowitz responded, “Rumple and Belle are a relationship that has had many challenges, but what we love about them — and what the fans can look forward to — is that no matter the adversity, the light and hope and optimism at the core of Belle will continue to fight on. You’ll see that as the rest of the season plays out.” And if you relished as I did the overdue scene where Belle gave Regina guff for her long captivity, Kitsis promises “more stuff with Emilie [de Ravin] coming up that we thing is some of heer best work on the show.”

The photo you released of Once Upon a Time Episode 320 has a girl with what looks like the classic blue-and-white checkered Dorothy dress. Any chance you can give us more on her? –Jacquelyn
That’s Matreya Scarrwener playing Dorothy. You may know the ingenue from… hmm… a Season 3 episode of The Killing, maybe?
https://www.facebook.com/abconceuponatime
Quote:
Question: On Once Upon a Time, who is ruling over Oz while Walsh is absent? –Marko
Ausiello: “That’s a great question,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz responded when we hand-delivered your query — and it’s one that comes with an answer. The May 4 episode, which is titled “Kansas” and revisits the land of Oz, “will address that pretty directly,” the EP shares.

Source:‘Hart of Dixie’ Season 4 Renewal: Will the Show Return? - TVLine
Question: Is this the last we’ve seen of Enchanted Forest flashbacks during that missing year on Once Upon a Time? Are we supposed to believe that Regina spent an entire year living under the same roof as Robin Hood and never saw that tattoo? —Nina
Ausiello: Whether in flashback — or not — it sounds like there are definite blanks to be filled in on the Outlaw Queen front. As Once co-creator Adam Horowitz teases, “The Regina/Hood relationship will be further explored and tested through the rest of the season.”

ABC’s Once Upon a Time very soon will shed some light on the casting of the curse that returned Regina, the Charmings et al to Storybrooke sans their memories of the past year, possibly noodle with a certain rugrat’s noggin and introduce as many as two more characters from the show’s riff on The Wizard of Oz.

In previewing Episode 19 — which airs next week, on April 27 — Josh Dallas revealed to reporters at WonderCon, “We’re going to go back and find out who cast this curse, so that’s going to be great. You’re going to know who cast the curse, you’re going to know why we’re all back and why none of us remember that missing that year.”
Also in that episode, Dallas previewed, “There’s going to be a decision made back in Fairy Tale Land, between Regina, Snow and Charming, that’s going to affect everyone.”
Is anyone else thinking what I’m thinking? That Zelena is not the one who uncorked this curse, that maybe Regina did it, in the name of a greater good?

Or, speaking of good, Rebecca Mader spoke at WonderCon of how in Episode 20, “We get to go back to Oz,” where we’ll meet the show’s take on two more characters from that tale — a historically kinder witch included. “Any minute now, Glinda (played by Sunny Mabrey) and Dorothy are coming, so that was really fun,” the British beauty teased. “It felt like Once Upon a Time in Oz.” So, maybe Glinda is named as the curse-caster at the close of Episode 19, her agenda detailed the week after…?

One of Season 3B’s other burning questions revolves around Henry’s muddled memories, which left him unaware of his Storybrooke life as he spent a year with birth mom Emma in New York City. Will he get back what he has lost, even though Emma believes the boy may be better off returning to his normal life in the Big Apple? “Henry’s memory issues will be decided before the end of the season,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz assured, “one way or another.” Another mystery to be solved is the Wicked Witch’s plan for Snow White’s baby. Mader was very mum on that topic, other than to warn of “some dark stuff coming.”
On the romantic (?) front, tonight’s episode, “Bleeding Through,” appears to feature a Storybrooke smooch between Rumple and his captor – as Mader shared, “When those pictures came out, everyone on Twitter was like, ‘No! What about Belle?’ And I’m like, ‘Oops!’ – as well as movement on the Regina/Robin Hood front, thanks to Snow White’s stalwart wingman efforts. “Snow may be responsible for taking away the love of Regina’s life,” series cocreator Eddy Kitsis noted, “but she’s responsible for pushing her toward a new one.”

Surveying the season’s final five episodes as a whole, Kitsis said, “From here on out, it is pretty much going to be a nonstop freight train of answers.” Added Horowitz, The Wicked Witch has some pretty devious plans, and they’re going to unfurl.” (With reporting by Scott Huver)
‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 3 Spoilers — Wicked Witch, Glinda, Dorothy - TVLine

Once Upon a Time's Jennifer Morrison on Hook and Emma's Growing Affections: He's Becoming a Part of Her Life | E! Online

Once Upon a Time's Rebecca Mader on Evil vs. Wicked's Epic Showdown

'Once Upon A Time' Q&A: Rebecca Mader On Playing Zelena | Access Hollywood

Once Upon a Time's Lana Parrilla Debunks Big Theory, Teases Wickedness Ahead - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Once Upon A Time Post Mortem: Lana Parrilla & Rebecca Mader Talk Sisterly Shocker

Once Upon a Time Scoop: 15 Enchanted Answers to Your Wicked Midseason Questions! | E! Online

‘Castle’ 1970s Episode Spoilers — ‘Blue Bloods’ Casts Holt McCallany ‘Beauty and Beast’ - TVLine

Mega Buzz: HIMYM's Endgame, Thrones' New Threats and Good Wife's Scandal - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
How about some Hook scoop on Once Upon a Time for once! — Irina
Sure thing. Hook's missing year includes a battle with the infamous Blackbeard (Charles Mesure), who may have his eye on the Jolly Roger. "He and Captain Hook do not have a lot of love for each other," executive producer Edward Kitsis says. "The only thing two pirates would fight over even more than a woman would be a ship." Ruh-roh! We'll also see an entire episode devoted to the mysterious message Hook received about retrieving Emma.

TV Guide: Jennifer Morrison on what's next for Emma Swan

TV Guide Mega Buzz - OUAT's Outlaw Queen update

Once Upon a Time: Wicked Vs. Evil, Yellow Bricks, Hook's Secrets and More Burning Qs Answered
HOW DID HOOK MANAGE TO CROSS REALMS? WHO SENT HIM THE MESSAGE THAT EMMA'S FAMILY WAS IN TROUBLE? AND WHO SUPPLIED THE MEMORY POTION?
At the time I spoke to Colin O'Donoghue on set (during the filming of Episode 18), he said the backstory behind Hook's journey had yet to be addressed. Update: But before then, we will learn the source of the potion. And before Season 3 closes, an entire episode will solve the remaining riddles and more -- including the possibility that whomever cast the new curse wanted the pirate to seek out Emma. "It could be a trap," Eddy Kitsis allows. "[The message] could also have been sent from somebody different than who he thought."

'Once Upon A Time': Producers Wanted Jamie Dornan Back For Season 3 | Access Hollywood

WonderCon panel

(Drops some hints about Regina, Snow and Charming coming to a decision in FTL, bit about the baby and Charming family stuff coming up + the season ends on a sort of cliffhanger.)

Adam & Eddie interview:

Once Upon a Time - Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz Interview | ShowbizJunkies

-------

Last edited by CityGal; 05-05-2014 at 02:21 PM
Old 05-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I found the Canadian promo if anyone's interested!

Once Upon A Time - Season 3 Finale - Canadian Promo | Spoilers

In that promo, Rumple is not dressed for a wedding, they are at Granny's and Rumple tells them it is Zelena's time spell activating!
Old 05-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

and thanks CityGal. I dont need to vent. I'm just resigned to wait it out and see what's going on.

the promo is a it confusing. Emma didn't defeat Pan or Zelena. Rumple was the one that killed Pan, and Regina stopped his curse. I guess in NVL she stopped Pan, but it was really a group effort.

they couldn't have already forgotten what Rumple did to his father, his sacrifice already or what Regina did in defeating Zelena could they? Of course I may need to watch it again. I need a distraction from last night..lol
Old 05-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I found the Canadian promo if anyone's interested!

Once Upon A Time - Season 3 Finale - Canadian Promo | Spoilers

In that promo, Rumple is not dressed for a wedding, they are at Granny's and Rumple tells them it is Zelena's time spell activating!
Thank you will add it.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 05-05-2014, 07:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bringing over from previous thread and TFTNT! Youre awesome CityGal!

We're all still here you haven't failed yet.... ummmmm does hook know more about the time travel than he realizes!!! ahhhh someone mentioned the quotes from the writers
when hook how hook??? clue perhaps?

And if he was warned by his future self then present day hook wouldn't quite know exactly how things pan out... they may not have told him anything of how just that he had to get Emma and make sure everything happened, Maybe future hook and Emma help to get him to his destiny to find Emma or they all may cease to exist and he cant say anything b/c if he does he could ruin the outcom.. omg my brain hurts
Old 05-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Carried over from previous thread ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911 (View Post)
I can't believe Belle asked Rumple NOT to kill or exact revenge on Zelena. I see that as the problem. Belle gave him back the dagger. Belle loves all of him- well, not the revenge driven side apparently. It's fine for her to NOT WANT Rumple to go after Zelena, but I don't think it's right for her to ASK him not to go after her. She knows Gold/Rumple/DO... so then she knows how hard it is for him to let Zelena go and that most likely the DO in him won't let that happen.
I have to completely disagree here.

Rumple is my second favorite character to Regina as my first ( followed by the Charmings) but no way was Belle in the wrong for asking him not to enact revenge and kill Zelena. It is quick to be pointed out that what Rumple did to Zelena was in character for his defense, which I made point of as well, but it is also very much in character for Belle to be the voice of positive reinforcement or encouragement. Of course she would ask him not to do it, Belle has never been a cheerleader for the darkness, justified or not, just that she loves him regardless. This trait will probably allow them to overcome in the end, but that does not mean she should be a doormat when he crosses the line with her love and trust nor should she shoulder the blame because 'she should know how he is already.' Belle had nothing to do with Zelena's agenda and Neal made the choice to bring his father back, inspite of the consequences.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!
Old 05-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
TFTNT

and thanks CityGal. I dont need to vent. I'm just resigned to wait it out and see what's going on.

the promo is a it confusing. Emma didn't defeat Pan or Zelena. Rumple was the one that killed Pan, and Regina stopped his curse. I guess in NVL she stopped Pan, but it was really a group effort.

they couldn't have already forgotten what Rumple did to his father, his sacrifice already or what Regina did in defeating Zelena could they? Of course I may need to watch it again. I need a distraction from last night..lol
Lol, uh, yeah, that was my reaction too. What is Hook talking about? Unless it is just a general reference to Emma's participation in the events. They went to the barn as a group, confronted Pan in Neverland as a group.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

You're right. Belle has every right to ask Rumple not to kill Zelena. But if Rumple does it anyway, she should understand. She loves all of him. That means the dark side as well.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bripenguin13 (View Post)
We're all still here you haven't failed yet.... ummmmm does hook know more about the time travel than he realizes!!! ahhhh someone mentioned the quotes from the writers
when hook how hook??? clue perhaps?

And if he was warned by his future self then present day hook wouldn't quite know exactly how things pan out... they may not have told him anything of how just that he had to get Emma and make sure everything happened, Maybe future hook and Emma help to get him to his destiny to find Emma or they all may cease to exist and he cant say anything b/c if he does he could ruin the outcom.. omg my brain hurts
I know. All night on tumblr posts and other threads this idea was bandied about. But it doesn't solve how he traveled back to NYC to retrieve Emma. And for many it explained a lot of season 2 dialog and the grammatical future tense of words which bothered them. Need to go back and review those scenes. There are a few from 3B I noticed which have been bugging me, so I'll guess if Sunday will clarify it.

All I know I need a time travel spell right now to next Sunday...no idea how I'll make it thru 7 long days.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Lol, uh, yeah, that was my reaction too. What is Hook talking about? Unless it is just a general reference to Emma's participation in the events. They went to the barn as a group, confronted Pan in Neverland as a group.
I wouldn't look into his choice of dialogue he has the book, he's clearly trying to get Emma to stay so he's trying to do just that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread