Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too dark and unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - The Ice Queen.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are creators and executive producers. Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman are also executive producers. The show is from ABC Studios. ABC Lead

Upcoming Episodes

4.01 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:

4.02 - "TBD" written by | Airdate: Sept. 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:

Season 4 Previews/Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz Interviews

CASTING & GUEST STARS
CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer
Jane Espenson, writer
David H. Goodman, writer
Robert Hull, writer
Daniel T. Thomsen, writer
Kalinda Vazquez, writer

ON LOCATION FILMING SPOILERS

CAST INTERVIEWS

SEASON 4 SPOILERS
  • Is there now going to be tension again between Once Upon a Time’s Emma and Regina? They developed so well this season! –Tass
    While Jennifer Morrison concurs that it was “cool and interestingg” to explore “this idea of these adversaries finding common ground to save Henry,” she also says, “It makes sense that we’re going back to a place where these two women are going to be adversaries.” Surveying Emma’s bit of time travel tampering, she adds, “Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin, and she never would have intentionally done anything to hurt that. But she’d also never let someone die in the circumstance that [Marian] was in. So it’s one of those situations where doing the right thing is going to have terrible repercussions. But I think it’s good for the show. We should have conflict between Regina and Emma, because that’s where the show got its feet in the first place,” MattM/TVLine

General Magazines and Press Coverage

PROMOTIONS
Show Posters - Season 2
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

Future Thread Titles

"Ah, but I'm a villain, and villains don't get happy endings"
"Not a day will go by I won't think of you." - Hook
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants...deserves what he gets."
"I thought you said you could outrun a storm. This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!"
"Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. It's emotion"
"Magic is about emotion. Summon up that moment that made you so angry you would've killed if you could."
"Magic is power. Until you take power, you're not learning anything."
"It's time for us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."
"No death is the best option."
“It sort of brings people back to their childhood, but not in a child-like way.”
— Colin O’Donoghue on why people love OUAT
"I think true love is massive. Think happy endings are earned, I don't think they're necessarily just guaranteed, just lying around." ~ Robert Carlyle
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"And that all of people in our world are deserving of a happy ending, no matter what they've been through or what they've done." ~ Ginnifer Goodwin
"There will be a lot of sexual tension, flirtation, power, magic, envy, jealousy, some revenge, love, family, and Mary Margaret's pregnant!" ~ Lana Parrilla reveals with a laugh.
"With these characters, anything is possible;bad can become good, and good isn't all that it seems to be."
"The Wicked Witch of the West? Seriously?! She's real too?" ~Emma
"I don't get it. It's not like we're in Kansas. Why does the Wicked Witch of the West want to come to Storybrooke?" ~Emma
"Never bring your heart to a witch fight.” -Regina
"No my mother didn't mention she had a love child with a scarecrow." -Regina
“I have that effect on women” -Rumple
"It's ok, I have that effect on women"
"You're insane" ~ Zelena "Besides the Point" ~ Rumple
"You're going to pretend everyone doesn't see the yearning looks or doe eyes?"
"Emma Swan doesn't yearn! Or does she?"
Captain Hook: unlikely babysitter! / Captain Hook: violent, one-handed, pirate, perfect nanny
"Perhaps I should paint a bullseye on the Wicked Witch's back" ~ Hook
"Right now, I have better things to do then gossip about boys!" ~ Regina
"We're not making tapas. We're making magic." ~ Regina
Regina: If she wants to kill you she's going to have to go through me.
Emma: I wouldn't eat the apples in this house
"What do you have here? ~Regina "What do I have here? Self respect." ~Belle
Now we can focus on our impending lack of a future. - Regina
Sooner or later, your heart will find its way to happiness. - Snow
Rumple "I'm not your doll" Zelena "Go back to your cage, doll"
Hook: "We're in Storybrooke. Never heard of the telephone?"
Regina: “What do you see in me?” Robin:“A second chance, and a quite good kisser.” Regina: “Just wait until have my heart back.”
“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Haagen Dazs was smitten with your stomach.”
Zelena: "Red apples are so sickly sweet don't you think. People tend to like something sharper."
“Where you come from, people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.” ~Regina
"Evil is isn't born, it's made and so is good." ~Regina
Belle: "I knew you'd be back. Rumple: "Your unwavering faith constantly astounds me."
"I accept you as you, and I want you to be the best version of you. He's doing that for her." -Jennifer Morrison
Archie: "Have you spoken to Emma about staying in Storybrooke? Henry: "What's to talk about? We're...home."
"Because Eddy said that Rumple's bachelor party would be in Atlantic City"
DO: " first you tell me I let the pirate live next you tell me I fall for the help " Hook: "She has a wicked sense of humor "

PAST THREADS
120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129
130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139
140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149
150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159
160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169
170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179
180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189
190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199
200 |

OUAT S&S #187 "I mean, it's a miracle the timeline hasn't imploded already. Amateurs" ~Rumplestiltskin

Last edited by CityGal; 05-16-2014 at 11:49 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Bringing this over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Okay. I'll go with that.. It just bothered me. If Belle isn't his happy ending after all she's been through for him then I think they would permanently damage him and his whole story would make no sense.
we KNOW Belle is his happy ending. we also know that he's conflicted right now. they will delve into that in S4. During his vows he still called himself a monster, and she still said he wasn't that anymore. He needs to get over how he views himself. I tihnk if he starts to really udnerstand tht he can be more, and that he's nto fated to remain unloved, to remain the DO. that it will change.

But Belle is his happy ending. He's just stuck right now
Old 05-13-2014, 06:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Tftnt!
Old 05-13-2014, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. That title pretty much sums up my feelings during and after the episode.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one! You guys are moving super fast.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-13-2014, 06:50 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT CityGal! You're so awesome with the titles and starting the new threads, I'm impressed that you're always so on the ball
Old 05-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Thanks for the new one! You guys are moving super fast.
lots to talk about and a good group of people helps!
Old 05-13-2014, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YW, guys! I'll fix it up after I get the kiddies to school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
IKR, really good stuff.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

Also, I like the idea of two sets of memories in their heads. So hopefully they won't ever disprove this theory!
Old 05-13-2014, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
tftnt!

Here is that interview you asked for!

Once Upon a Time Postmortem: Is Elsa the Big Season 4 Villain? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 05-13-2014, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth_m (View Post)
TFTNT!

Also, I like the idea of two sets of memories in their heads. So hopefully they won't ever disprove this theory!
Agreed! Lets just stick with that then
Old 05-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Quote:
We didn't really get to explore what is going on in his head because he was held a prisoner by the Wicked Witch, so we really want to focus on Season 4 and get in depth into what he's thinking. What is it like to lose your son? To die and come back to life? What is it like to marry the person? What is it like when you get what is supposed to be your happy ending?
Thanks. This is significant. I don't think he knows how to deal with either of those. He has always thought that his fate was to NOT get a happy ending.
He died and was brought back. He can't deal with it. I think this it what it means.
He so used to suffering, this is too overwhlemng for him.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks. This is significant. I don't think he knows how to deal with either of those. He has always thought that his fate was to NOT get a happy ending.
He died and was brought back. He can't deal with it. I think this it what it means.
He so used to suffering, this is too overwhlemng for him.
I always like your point of view. I also don't think he believes he deserves it.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth_m (View Post)
TFTNT!

Love it. Two How I Met Your Mother stories to tell at the diner. After all we have two sets of memories of their meeting so why shouldn't they.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread