Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2013, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAT S&S #127 "The unknown isn't always bad. Life is full of twist and turns you never see coming. This curse is just a turn." - Charming

credit: MaybeLove.
CAST
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Emilie de Ravin as Belle
Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestiltskin, Hook and the Evil Queen Regina as they travel through a portal on the Jolly Roger in an effort to reach Neverland and rescue Henry.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

Upcoming Episodes

3.12New York City Serenade – written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 3/9/2014
• Enchanted Forest world (source)
• Emma, Hook and Henry in NYC (source)
• Two characters talk outside of NYC Police station
• Hook and Emma filming scene in Stanley Park (source)
• scene for a NYC loft filmed Gastown’s Koret Lofts
• Charmings back in MM’s loft in Storybrooke
• Emma and Hook moment (source)
• Chris Gorham on set (source)
BTS Pics/Videos:
Chris Gorham
3.13 Witch Hunt- |Airdate: 3/16/2014
• new Villian (source) |(source) | (source)
• Robin Hood in Enchanted Forest
BTS Pics/Videos:
Robin Hood | Rebecca Mader seen on set (character unknown) | Jen & Colin | |Rebecca Mader |RM 2

3.14 TBD- |Airdate: 3/23/2014
• Rapunzel appears (Alexandra Metz)| Tweets
• Flynn Ryder appears (source)
• Regina meets Robin Hood (source)
BTS Pics/Videos:
Tower | RH & Regina
3.15 TBD- |Airdate: 3/30/2014
BTS Pics/Videos:

CASTING & GUEST STARS
CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters
Official Season Two Posters
Official Season Three promotional pictures
Official Season Three Posters

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestiltskin, Hook and the Evil Queen Regina as they travel through a portal on the Jolly Roger in an effort to reach Neverland and rescue Henry.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

Nothing is more important than family, and these characters' bonds are as strong as the line between good and evil is blurry. Mary Margaret and Emma - mother and daughter reunited -- were sucked into a portal that transported them to what was left of Fairy Tale Land. It was there that they met Mulan and Aurora, who helped them evade Cora and Hook and enabled them to travel back to Storybrooke, reuniting them with Emma's father, David, and her son, Henry. But Cora and Hook found another portal into town, where Cora set about reuniting with her own daughter, Regina. Cora then attempted to find Mr. Gold's dagger in a play to take him down and become the Dark One herself. Hook had also aspired to kill Mr. Gold, not for power but for revenge. And Mr. Gold set out to find his son, Bae, which he did, in New York, with the aid of Emma and Henry. Much to everyone's surprise, Bae turned out to be Emma's former love, Neal, and Henry's father. Back in Storybrooke, Mary Margaret did something completely against her nature - she used dark magic to kill Cora - causing her own heart to darken. And Greg Mendell -- who saw magic in the town as a boy and believes Regina knows where he can find his father - along with his partner, Tamara, planned to eradicate magic completely from our world using a trigger that Regina had planted within her curse. During the struggle to save Storybrooke, Neal was shot by Tamara and fell through a portal to the Enchanted Forest -- barely alive - where he was found by Aurora, Mulan and Prince Phillip. Although their plan was foiled, Greg and Tamara kidnapped Henry and brought him through a portal to their "Home Office," believing that they might still be able to use him to destroy magic in all worlds. With the aid of Hook and his ship, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold and Regina used the last magic bean to follow Henry, Greg and Tamara... to Neverland.

First order of business this season: save Henry. But Neverland is a much darker place than you remember, and in order for our heroes to accomplish their mission, they'll have to face a foe more powerful than the Dark One himself. What does Peter Pan want with Henry? Can our heroes put aside their differences and work together? Will Aurora, Mulan and Prince Phillip be able to nurse Neal back to health and reunite him with his family? New fairytale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. So think of a wonderful thought... because our Neverland's going to be a fever dream that just won't break.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

SET PICS

Magazines and Press

SEASON 3 SPOILERS
  • What's the deal with Robin Hood and Regina on Once Upon a Time? — Maggie
    NATALIE: As of two weeks ago when I was on set, Lana Parrilla told me nothing had come up in scripts between the two of them, but she expected it to happen toward the end of the season — though it might not be as easy as we'd all hope. "She's closed her heart off to any romance," Parrilla says. "She doesn't look at anyone with lust or desire. But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It's been many, many years. As much as she loves Henry, he can only fill that void for so long before he moves on and has a life of his own separate from her." Do you want to see Regina and Robin Hood together? Source
  • Do you know something about a beloved character dying on Once Upon a Time? –Anna
    Reports of such a death are greatly exaggerated — or at least “not exactly on target,” sources tell me. That said, Peter Pan’s shadow is going to do something pretty horrific, quite soon, and the ramifications will be felt deeply among our heroes and villains. Source
  • Do you have anything on Once Upon a Time that isn’t related to one ‘ship or another? –Lauren
    Wrap your magic bean around this one: For Episode 14, the show is casting the possibly recurring role of a teenage African-American female who comes across as skittish and timid, having had her naturally curious and determined spirit tempered by years of crippling fear. That said, when put to the test, this lass can reach within and summon the strength to be a hero. Ready, set, speculate! Source
  • Question: I was wondering if you had any scoop on Emma and Hook’s relationship on Once Upon a Time? –Laura
    Ausiello: Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis told Matt Mitovich that with Henry’s life now on the line more than ever, Emma will be squarely focused on the dire present, with no thought given to her romantic future. Hook and Neal, meanwhile — sharing as they do a quite complicated past of their own – will arrive at some sort of agreement in the Dec. 8 episode. Says Kitsis, “You’ll see how they’re going to deal with each other and with Emma in, I think, a surprising way.”
  • Any chance for a reconciliation between Neal and Rumple on Once Upon a Time? — Tracy
    NATALIE: Now that Neal has discovered the truth about his lineage, it will open the door for father and son to finally have a relationship. "It provides an opportunity for Neal to see his father as someone who carried a burden for hundreds of years because he was hurt or embarrassed about Pan being his father," Michael Raymond-James says. "It really allows him to see his dad in a new light. That's a revelatory moment for Neal." Source
  • Question: Can you offer up any clues on the location/setting for the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 3 (premiering March 9)? Will it take place entirely in Storybrooke, or will there be trips to another never-before-seen world? — abz
    Ausiello: Better than clues, we have cold, hard facts. More akin to Season 1′s storytelling, “The second half [of Season 3] will take place between Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest,” series cocreator Eddy Kitsis told Matt Mitovich. In other words, EP Adam Horowitz underscored, “It’s not a ‘journey to another land’ paradigm” à la the Neverland arc concluding Dec. 15. “We always have the ability and the desire to dip into other lands, which it’s more than likely we shall do,” Horowitz added, “but it will be in the way that we’ve done it in the past, as opposed to locking all of our characters onto a boat and sending them [to a new realm].” Source
    Once Upon a Time‘s Rumple and Belle fans are really down right now because they’re always separated (by memory loss or worlds). Please tell us they’ll at least be in the same world in the second half of Season 3! –V
    I brought your Q to the boys, and Horowitz assures the Rumbelle fans, “In the second half of the season, they are going to be in the same world for an extended period of time.” But Kitsis then chimed in: “If you’re a fan of Rumbelle, the second half of the season will further explore their relationship – in whatever state that is.” :-O Source
  • Monica: So excited for Rebecca Mader on Once Upon a Time! Can you spill anything on what she's playing?
    She's one of the best female villians of all time, and not just in recent Disney history. This one even has her own theme music! Also, we can tell you that she is being brought in because now that Rumple and Regina have made peace, the writers felt they needed a new Big Bad and Mader's character will definitely be at odds with Regina. We will hopefully have your very first look at Mader's character (the new villain) on the night of Dec. 15 on E! Online, right after the episode of Once Upon a Time ends, so make sure you check back! Source

OTHER SPOILERS

PAST THREAD
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...love-63110970/
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...ails-63110809/
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...5/index12.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...self-63110310/

Last edited by CityGal; 12-17-2013 at 12:03 PM
Old 12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Wow. We went through that one fast.

I just had a thought. Wouldn't it be funny if it's Rumple who sends Hook to bring Emma back and gives him the potion to do it? Maybe Neal is injured or something and can't go so Rumple sends Hook.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Tyftnt!!!!
Old 12-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Could just be that the journey is risky and he could die in the attempt. So they decide to send the most expendable person.
You take that back! lmao

So can someone please explain why Neal wasn't able to stay with Emma and Henry? He wasn't affected by Regina's curse and like Emma, he was able to cross the townline without "losing his memories." Same goes for Hook, but seeing as Neal is Henry's father, I don't get why Regina couldn't have given them their happy ending by giving Emma good memories, i.e. Neal not abanondoning her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread. Wow. We went through that one fast.

I just had a thought. Wouldn't it be funny if it's Rumple who sends Hook to bring Emma back and gives him the potion to do it? Maybe Neal is injured or something and can't go so Rumple sends Hook.
My 2 cents:
- Charming can't go, because Snow is pregnant and he can't leave her.
- Regina can't go, because they need her magic to protect everyone (and maybe because she wouldn't be able to get through to Emma?)
- Rumple isn't even there to begin with
- Hook is their only option and he's more than willing to go on this jouney so they send him (Or they somehow find out that CS are TL, which would explain why Hook kissed Emma thinking it will make her remember.)

As for Neal, I've no clue why he doesn't go. Either it has something to do with Rumple or something happens that makes him indispesable to the group.
Based those filming pics we got, I don't see Hook tricking all of them and leaving without anyone's consent.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!!!

I have a feeling that Rumple's return will be a shocking event for all the characters.

I don't think Belle and Neal will try to find him or revive him. To me, they both seemed to accept him for dead in the short time we saw them after his death. I think they will accept his death, mourn him in the year that passes in FTL which we will see flashbacks of most likely. Then when they return to SB the magic will trigger his return...or maybe he was there the whole time trapped between realms or living somewhere in the SB world.

Either way I don't think his return will come without complications. Some drama will probably occur, whether it's Rumple having fallen into madness or losing his memories or....
Old 12-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Well, Hook is obviously taking his mission very seriously. He told her about her family being in danger. That's obviously his first priority. He must be trying to honour whatever agreement he made with everyone when they let him go to look for her.

Say what you want about Hook. But he's a professional. When he agrees to do a job he honours that agreement, as long as no one tries to screw him over. Difference between this season and last though is now he's working for the good guys.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Well, Hook is obviously taking his mission very seriously. He told her about her family being in danger. That's obviously his first priority. He must be trying to honour whatever agreement he made with everyone when they let him go to look for her.

Say what you want about Hook. But he's a professional. When he agrees to do a job he honours that agreement, as long as no one tries to screw him over. Difference between this season and last though is now he's working for the good guys.
It also helps that he himself has his own motivation of finding Emma again . I mean this is the guy that loved a spirit for 300 years. When he loves he truly loves and loves by it.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I don't think Belle and Neal will try to find him or revive him. To me, they both seemed to accept him for dead in the short time we saw them after his death. I think they will accept his death, mourn him in the year that passes in FTL which we will see flashbacks of most likely. Then when they return to SB the magic will trigger his return...or maybe he was there the whole time trapped between realms or living somewhere in the SB world.

Either way I don't think his return will come without complications. Some drama will probably occur, whether it's Rumple having fallen into madness or losing his memories or....
Agree with all of this.

Before the finale aired I was hoping they wouldn't end it with Neal and Belle thinking Rumple was dead, so they could go find him in FTL. So I'm a little bummed that can't happen now.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But...what has MRJ been doing the last few weeks? We haven't seen him out & about, so I'm assuming all his stuff is in studio. I'm guessing a lot of it had to do with Belle & Rumple.

It's a very good theory, and makes sense. I just have no clue where Neal is then.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss880 (View Post)
But...what has MRJ been doing the last few weeks? We haven't seen him out & about, so I'm assuming all his stuff is in studio. I'm guessing a lot of it had to do with Belle & Rumple.

It's a very good theory, and makes sense. I just have no clue where Neal is then.
It's not just in studio filming we don't hear about. When in comes to filming FTL stuff outdoors, sometimes the fans are able to find the locations, and sometimes they aren't. Depends on how remote the location is. Ginny said Josh was filming on a mountain all week, yet we only got fan reports of him filming on Friday.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
It's not just in studio filming we don't hear about. When in comes to filming FTL stuff outdoors, sometimes the fans are able to find the locations, and sometimes they aren't. Depends on how remote the location is. Ginny said Josh was filming on a mountain all week, yet we only got fan reports of him filming on Friday.
Oh, I know all that. Just annoyed and complaining. LOL. But now that you mention Ginny - we haven't really seen/heard from her on set either, have we?
Old 12-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
TFTNT!!!

I have a feeling that Rumple's return will be a shocking event for all the characters. :
I have a feeling you are right... I think it's why not a word on Rumple fate was uttered so far. I believe they are going to banking up on a surprise reveal on his living status.

Quote:

I have a theory: the fact they had rumple kissing his father on the cheek right when his father had made extremely clear that he never loved him (a point further driven ho withe the audience by the fact Pan chose Felix has his sacrifice ... no pretending there, Felix was actually the thing Pan loved the most, sickening as the thought is ... they were equally sadistic psychos in my eyes ...) is a convenient set up for pulling Rumple back like he never 'died'.

In other words, Rumple kisses Pan because he forgives him and is at peace with the idea of sacrificing his life, hence redeeming himself finally and putting his fears of being a coward without his magic at rest. It's true love kiss since Rumple is perfectly who his father is in all the flawed glory at that point and he has accepted that Pan just couldn't love him as a son . TL kiss saves Rumple's life by undoing the dark one curse (so the prophecy still came true) but since Pan didnt return the affection, he still dies (as spoilers say he is going to stay dead).

I think he 's going to return as the Wizard Of Oz, since he cumulated enough knowdledge on how magic works to be able to use it without the daark one powers ... probably he will be morally ambiguous in the use of it, but not openly villanous ... the wizard of oz was a morally grey character in the more versions of the tale. Possibly his return is going to be entwined with the Wicked Witch story since there's a need of some linking point between Oz and our original crew fairytale land. Maybe Rumple ends up somehow in Oz when he disappears from SB ... Snow&Co seem to have no idea of why they were cursed the second time around going by the promo ...someone asks who cursed them again out lout so it seems fairly evident that they don't know the Witch ... she has to have some outside motivation to bring the curse on ... and how might she get her in first place, unless Rumple or Regina gave it to her?

My guess is that Rumple trades it to her or she gets her hands on a magic-less him and he is blackmailed in giving it over.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 12-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Oh, I know all that. Just annoyed and complaining. LOL. But now that you mention Ginny - we haven't really seen/heard from her on set either, have we?
I don't think we've heard or seen any pics of Ginny filming since 12, but I'm not 100% sure. She's always in every episode though so she has to be in 13 & 14.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
We know the Charmings are in SB because they have both filmed in Mary Margaret's loft. The could have even filmed outdoor Storybrooke scenes in remote spots that the fans didn't find. Same with Neal. It isn't until we see the episode that we realize that we didn't see every single outdoor filming scene because sometimes the fans and reporters don't find it in time.

I feel like if Neal did stay behind to look for Rumple, Belle would have stayed too. At this point, Neal is basically the closest family she has. Personally, I don't think Neal would choose trying to find his father over being reunited with his son and Emma.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

It's a long drive from New York back to Maine. Maybe they should just use pixie dust to make the bug fly.

The image of Emma Henry and Hook in a car together driving back to Storybrooke is just so amusing.