Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Chuck Bass S&S #140: Because we love this thread almost as much as we love Chuck!

The 140th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

If you start this thread, please update the OP with new spoilers.

S E A S O N 02

PROMOS:

INTERVIEWS:

Episode 2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: 3/30/09
Writer: Sarah Frank-Meltzer
Director: Allison Liddi-Brown.

JENNY'S KINDA-NOT-SWEET SIXTEEN / TAMARA FELDMAN & ARMIE HAMMER GUEST STAR Serena (Blake Lively) decides to throw Jenny (Taylor Momsen) an intimate party for her sixteenth birthday, but things get way out of control when Poppy Lifton (guest star Tamara Feldman) turns the small gathering into a huge social event. In a moment of weakness, Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) agrees to help Chuck (Ed Westwick) with a scheme having to do with Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford). Rufus (Matthew Settle) learns that Dan (Penn Badgley) will not receive financial aid at Yale and tries to figure out another way to cover the cost of his education. Kelly Rutherford also stars. Armie Hammer guest stars as Poppy's boyfriend, Gabriel.

Episode 2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: 4/20/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.22: Loose Ends (?)
Airdate: 4/27/09
Writer:
Director:

Chuck & Nate Argue

Chuck & Nate Argue (from a different angle)

Chuck & Nate Argue (angle number three)

Episode 2.23: Lovechild
Airdate: 5/04/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.24:
Airdate: 5/11/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.25:
Airdate: 5/18/09
Writer:
Director:
CHUCK AND BLAIR CAUSE HEART PALPITATIONS
Mia made a picspam of the recent CB spoiler pics and you can find it here

SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)

Lori in Fitchburg, Wis.: I just heard that there's a new episode of Gossip Girl called "You've Got Yale"—does this mean that all of the kids are going to, uh, Yale?
Actually, I'm told that our fave Upper East Siders will go to three different colleges next year. Any guesses about who goes where? They'd better not separate Bluck! (Or Chair for that matter.)

Gossip Girl: OMG, Nate and Blair!
It's true. As we teased in last week's Spoiler Chat, a core couple is reuniting on Gossip Girl. The just-released location photo above means that hot little kitty is debagged, and my sources confirm what your eyes are seeing: Gossip Girl's newest (old) hookup is Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford). Gasp!

What does this mean for the epic romance that is Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick)? And why the frak are Nate and Blair back to nooky anyway? I've got the exclusive scoop...

Sources tell me that unlike Blair and Chuck's deep adversarial passion, the renewed Blair and Nate coupling is about familiarity and comfort.

According to one insider, "Blair and Nate are both at a crossroads. Blair has to accept she isn't going to Yale. Nate is being sucked into his family's expectations, and they are both there for each other and enjoy the familiarity. At first it's platonic, but, of course, that doesn't last long."

Blate. Blah.

Still, don't worry, Bluck fans. Even though Nate and Blair are playing tonsil hockey for the time being, I have it on good authority that Blair and Chuck have not been forgotten. For that matter, Gossip Girl boss Josh Schwartz just told the Chicago Tribune's wonderful Mo Ryan, "We get that that [relationship] works for people."

So in the grand tradition of the Derena merry-go-round ("Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!"), Chuck and Blair's time will come around again. But can you stand the wait? Will you watch between now and then? Post in the comments!

Did Georgina join A Cult?!

Exactly how outlandish do you have to be to stun and amaze Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick)?

Georgina Sparks is back on Gossip Girl, and when E! News caught up with her on the set, Michelle Trachtenberg revealed, "We're filming a scene that's actually the first time we see Georgina. She has a little run-in with Chuck Bass, who is in shock and awe at her new attire and getup and demeanor." Looky loos on the set spied a less-glamazony Georgina than the one we remember from last year—could she have been the victim of a tragic makeunder, or is something more extreme afoot?

Here's what we're hearing about Georgina's shocking transformation (watch out for spoilers), along with her relationships with ex-lover Dan and sworn enemy Blair...

According to our spies, the big Chuck-Georgina reunion happens in the park when Chuck comes upon a group of oddly dressed people at a log cabin. The assembled young people are all wearing T-shirts that read "OMJC," and one asks Chuck, "Are you a wayward soul in search of direction?" Right about then a hippie-looking, creepy, smiley and altogether weird-seeming Georgina pops up and asks if Chuck's been saved as well.

OMFG. (Or should that be OMJC?!)

Has G been brainwashed by a cult?

Michelle says, "I think there are definitely evil elements that Georgina can never leave behind, but you will be seeing a different, let's say reformed, side of Georgina."

Madness! Now, what will this mean for Georgina's relationships with the rest of the Upper East Siders? According to Michelle, "Georgina has some unfinished business with Blair (Leighton Meester), but how that's going to transpire, I'm not sure. Could be a handshake, could be a fistfight, could get wild and crazy, and seeing as how we left Dan (Penn Badgley) and Georgina, there were some crazy sparks a brewin'. I'm sure there will be fireworks."

G's ep count remains up in the air, but little-known fact: She's been lurking on set this whole time. Michelle teases, "I've actually been in all of them. I've been in the background of certain scenes, so I did about 25 episodes. It's become an Internet funsies game, spot the hidden Georgina. I'm totally kidding! I can't actually say how many episodes [I'll be in], but it will definitely be filled with a lot of fantastic, juicy details and elements."

Antonia in Miami: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! And good news, too. I'm tired of the bad news.
I can offer you a little good news about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl, but unfortunately it's just a setup for the bad news. Nate notices that Chuck and Blair have a major bond (yay!), but that leads him to respond/retaliate by asking Blair to move in with him (boo!). However, there will be some upcoming Chair scenes for you kiddos, because Mr. and Mrs. Marvelous join forces to investigate Serena's new man, whom they agree they both don't much like. At least it's something.

Belinda in Memphis, Tenn.: What's up with season three of Gossip Girl? Do we know anything yet?
I know that Blair gets into NYU and Nate gets into Columbia.

Cynthia in Seattle: Anything coming up with the Elle/Chuck storyline on Gossip Girl?
According to Kate French (Elle), "Elle kind of steals Chuck Bass' heart, and it gets really complicated, and he gets entangled in all of these webs of lies and different storylines that are going on. It's very mysterious." Hopefully Chuck won't be smitten for too long, but then again how can we blame him when Blair's about to go off and hook up with his BFF, Nate?

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: I recently saw a photo of Nate and Blair kissing in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. What the hell?! We waited all season for Blair to get together with Chuck! Please say it won't last. -- Clare
Ausiello: Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

Question: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! -- Carla
Ausiello: Okay, but I have to warn you, it's going to make you very angry. Leighton Meester's real-life beau, Sebastian Stan, will be reprising his role as the shifty Carter Baizen. He'll appear in the next two original episodes and, per my source, his mission is twofold: to mess with Chuck and hook up with Blair. Don't shoot the messenger!

From TV Guide:
Chuck's hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold from the Eyes Wide Shut party turns up again like a bad penny. Emphasis on bad. And pennies.

From Korbi:

Please tell me this Blair and Nate thing won't last. -Karolina
Take comfort, it'll be but a blip in the Gossip Girl timeline.
Source

Korbi, You said that Nate and Blair would be a blip in the Gossip Girl time line, but now I hear that Nate is gonna ask Blair to move in with him. No hope for Chuck and Blair this season? Please, answer me, I really would like to know. I feel like giving up Gossip Girl. -Fernanda
Don't give up, woman. There is always hope for Chuck and Blair. Always. The writers fully understand that C.B. and Blair belong together, but they can't just couple them up and be done with it. You'd get bored and the show would suffer. Instead, they have to throw roadblocks like Nate Archibald, Carter Baizen (played by Leighton Meester's real life boyfriend) and that Gentleman's Club chick in the way. Yes, not only will Blair and Nate be a thing, but Blair will give it up to Carter even before that, and Chuck will fall for the shady lady he was stalking last we saw him. The good news is, there are a few quality Chuck-Blair scenes on tap for the March 23rd episode. Chuck's affection for Ms. Waldorf will rise to the surface once again. It's just too little too late for the time being.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MOD WARNING:
Isa and I hereby give permission to ANY moderator that watches this
thread to step in when you see bashing going on. In giving this
permission, we expect the posters here to heed their warnings.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Title is so true!
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Elite Fan

bringing this over...

HAHAHA!

that is TOTALLY what happens. Like they're kissing and suddenly Chuck pulls back and is like "Wait. Is this your first time?" and she kinda looks down and he kisses her hand and says that her first time should be with someone that matters.

Sandy nothing could ever make me feel bad for NB fans because I have NO IDEA how they even ship NB in the first place and i've seen those snow pics so many times that I got pissed off seeing it snowing in the beginning of 219 and I will always hate Nate in this.
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Sandy nothing could ever make me feel bad for NB fans because I have NO IDEA how they even ship NB in the first place and i've seen those snow pics so many times that I got pissed off seeing it snowing in the beginning of 219 and I will always hate Nate in this.
Omg, we've both lost it! NB have tainted snow for us! I felt the same way...

The thing that upsets me is that so many people love on NB because they're the "pretty" ship, which is just bagging on Ed's looks.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
OMG! I GOT IT!!!!!

CV are making out, and then Vanessa confesses she's never had sex before! And Chuck's like, "But Nate....?"

And then Chuck is like, "WTF? I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!"

The end.

YES PLEASE!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt. The title is cute!

Vanessa needs to be a virgin. So satisfying.
Absolute Fan

tftnt!
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Shannon. You're so good to me.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Off-topic: they say "aboot" in Degrassi? I've never watched the show so I youtubed it and here's the first vid I clicked: YouTube - degrassi bloopers

Around 0:56 the guy says "about" a few times. Since I have the same accent it obviously sounds normal to me, but does it sound different to you guys? I've always been curious about the whole out/about thing, since it's such a widespread joke but didn't seem to be based on anything...
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)
TFTNT!

The thing that upsets me is that so many people love on NB because they're the "pretty" ship, which is just bagging on Ed's looks.
Ed isn't pretty...he's sexy. In my opinion, a hot couple is a lot better than a "pretty" one.
icon: kajsaan | gg fashion blog
Fan Forum Hero

All this V is a virgin stuff is great!
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Master Fan

I have a feeling V is not a virgin. I mean common she was with nate. Hes a whore.
I've been underwater, breathing out and in
I think I'm losing where you end and I begin icon:iris
Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)
TFTNT!

i don't know these people who love on NB but if they do just because Chace is pretty, that's insane.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchesgurl07 (View Post)
I have a feeling V is not a virgin. I mean common she was with nate. Hes a whore.
He had to at least take one virgin.

And Chuck will stop just because it isn't right not just because Vanessa is Nate's ex.