Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Why are we talking about pregnancy? Is this just speculation?

Also we haven't gotten confirmation that CV do sleep together right? All we have is the promo? I highly doubt they actually go through with it.
I don't think CV will sleep together either. I think V stays over with Jenny in S's room. NB kiss in the snow, V gets a GG blast of them and goes into C's room and tries to sleep with him because she is so hurt over NB. C will kiss as he is hurt too, but he will stop it because he loves B and this isn't fair on V.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
she responded with something romantic
No she didnt, she said she knows why she came back and she was refering to Aaron, not Sawyer. How did she respond with something romantic? Imo people take every Skate scene as something romantic because thats the way their chemistry comes off.

Quote:
Chuck HASN'T been flip-flopping. He loves Blair, period. He's not dating Blair, so he can make out with hookers or Vanessa or whatever. Blair can make out with Marcus, Carter, and now Nate. It doesn't matter. They both love each other.
They could have fooled me. I havent seen any commitment with CB this season because Josh is too busy writing obstacles to keep them apart.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
No she didnt, she said she knows why she came back and she was refering to Aaron, not Sawyer. How did she respond with something romantic? Imo people take every Skate scene as something romantic because thats the way their chemistry comes off.
I thought you were suggesting it was romantic by saying Kate didn't do anything wrong since Sawyer was the one who came to her. I wasn't even thinking of that scene when I said I hated Kate. I was thinking of Kate being all jealous about Sawyer/Juliet when she herself can't ever decide if she wants to be with Sawyer or Jack.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

We need a new thread!

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)

They could have fooled me. I havent seen any commitment with CB this season because Josh is too busy writing obstacles to keep them apart.

The writers are stupid. But, CB love each other. It's true.

And yes, I expect the worse from this show. And I'm not going to say that CV won't hookup because it is possible. I felt like it would fit the show's MO.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I thought you were suggesting it was romantic by saying Kate didn't do anything wrong since Sawyer was the one who came to her. I wasn't even thinking of that scene when I said I hated Kate. I was thinking of Kate being all jealous about Sawyer/Juliet when she herself can't ever decide if she wants to be with Sawyer or Jack.
How is it wrong for Kate to be jealous? Just because she got stuck with someone like Jack three years later doesnt mean she dealt with her feelings for Sawyer three years before. Its not like she is going to act on anything, she'll probably be too busy with what she is doing about Aaron/Claire this season anyways. Imo its not as if Sawyer is in the clear, he doesnt have to act the way he does too, he basically lied to Juliet the first day he figured out Kate was back. But people rag on Kate because they say she is flip flopping. We have no idea what happened to her three years in between...which we find out next episode

Last edited by chemistry86; 03-26-2009 at 09:43 AM
Old 03-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Air
Elite Fan

I think the entire point of this season has been Chuck and Blair going through every trial and tribulation possible in order to end up together. I'm glad it hasn't been easy, and I think it's been pretty clear to me that they love each other, it's just a matter of finally being able to risk everything they've based their identities on and be together.

Especially when it's CB, and they are SO alike, opening up that vulnerability is probably the scariest thing in the world for them. Blair did it and was shot down, now Chuck is ready to do it and it sure as hell won't be a walk in the park for him either.

That way when 2x25 happens, it will make it that much more amazing...for me at least. In comparison to let's say, Dan and Serena in 2x14, which I couldn't care less about because it was so easy and simple and ridiculous. I'd rather have it this way.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
I don't think CV will sleep together either. I think V stays over with Jenny in S's room. NB kiss in the snow, V gets a GG blast of them and goes into C's room and tries to sleep with him because she is so hurt over NB. C will kiss as he is hurt too, but he will stop it because he loves B and this isn't fair on V.
i saw this last night and I think this is a spot on speculation.. I think we are perceiving it to be a lot more...

Quote:
Blair tells Chuck she'll stand by him through anything and she tried. We saw her fight for her and refuse to give up, but when he continued on his path of self destruction and he was blatantly taking advantage of her being there for him, she couldn't put herself through that anymore. She had to have some notion of self preservation. There's only so much a person can take before she'd become a shell of herself, sticking by him through anything. He wouldn't have learned or grown if she'd stayed and he would have continued to **** up and then come running with flowers after the fact. It needed to happen that way.
ita bb... chuck would have destroyed her if she let him
xoxo maggie
Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda like the promo, this maybe means that the NB snow pic is at the beginning and that CV see it on GG and they are both hurt, so they try to hook up but they will not have sex because they are just not in that place, plus, it will cheapen NB so much and make NB the bad ones.

i love you. ♡
Old 03-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Someone open the new thread. I would but I don't know how.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 03-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALEY-FOREVER (View Post)
I kinda like the promo, this maybe means that the NB snow pic is at the beginning and that CV see it on GG and they are both hurt, so they try to hook up but they will not have sex because they are just not in that place, plus, it will cheapen NB so much and make NB the bad ones.
I'll start thread bb's....

New Thread!

http://www.fanforum.com/f286/chuck-b.../#post33213846
xoxo maggie