Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Chuck Bass S&S #62: B/C the only mask wearing woman Chuck wants to ravish is Blair...

The 62nd Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

S E A S O N 002

PROMOS:

Chuck Bass... Womanizer

INTERVIEWS:
Premiere 'Red Carpet' Interview Montage

Ed tells OK! that "My character is trying to figure out if he loves or if he can love."

Ed on CW11

RedEye: Blair, Chuck sizzle on 'Gossip Girl'

YouTube - D10 - Gossip Girl Set & Cast Gossip

What's next for 'Gossip Girl,' and how it will avoid the fate of 'The O.C.'

Stephanie Talks About the Future of Season 2

Episode 217: Carrnal Knowledge

Airdate: 2/2/09
Writer: Alexandra McNally & Lenn K. Rosenfeld
Director: Liz Allen

BLAIR IS IN THE MOOD FOR A LITTLE REVENGE - In retaliation for not playing by the unspoken rules of Constance Billard, Blair (Leighton Meester) hatches a plan to bring down her teacher, Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge), and it's going to be good. After Chuck (Ed Westwick) wakes up in a hotel and only has a minor recollection of what happened the previous evening and who he spent the evening with, Nate (Chace Crawford) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) try to help him fill in the missing pieces of what is turning out to be an increasingly intriguing mystery. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Liz Allen directed the episode written by Alexandra McNally & Lenn K. Rosenfeld (#217).

SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)

Marcus in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

"The writers have identified their 'Ross and Rachel' of the series. The writers will be focusing on Blair and Chuck, who will retract their claws and learn to play nice."

As for Queen B, don’t feel too sorry—she’ll have another boy to keep her occupied all season long. “You’re not blind. You can see there’s chemistry [between Blair and Chuck],” Leighton Meester [Blair] told me while shooting her upcoming guest spot on HBO’s Entourage. “It’s cute. But I think this time around it might be different because the first time it was just like this drunken, passionate thing, and it just went away, like, the very next day. I don’t think Blair really wanted it, but maybe this time she does. Maybe she needs him. Maybe he completes her.”

Kim in Skye, Inner Hebrides, U.K.: Tell me something good about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl?
How about the fact that our girl Blair is going after her may-uhn?! Blair applies for membership at a tony NYC women's club, but after the ladies start talking smack about Chuck, Bart, Lily and Serena, Blair decides membership privileges are overrated. She defends Lily and Serena and announces, "Chuck Bass needs me!" And then promptly runs off to find him. Um...holler!

Marcus in Tucson, Ariz: What's the latest on Gossip Girl? I'm obsessed!You and me both! I'm hearing that our delicious and devilish Upper East Siders are getting a hot new teacher. A hot young new female teacher. And according to my source, she's going to create "lots of drama." I'm guessing one of the boys will be hot for this hot teacher, and my money's on Nate (Chace Crawford)! (You know he and Jenny won't last, right?) Anyhoo, they haven't cast this fine female yet, so...suggestions?

WILL CHUCK BASS DIE?
Source

Though it might not seem like there is much hope for a shiny, blissed-out future for our beloved Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester), a reliable insider assures me, "Chuck and Blair aren't just the Gossip Girl couple of the moment. They are the core Gossip Girl couple of the series. So you definitely will see much, much more of them in the days to come. The dance has just begun."

Regardless, despite the teetering Chuck and broken glass in the promo below, the Bass/hole is so not dying. In fact, should there only be two characters left standing in the series finale, you better believe it would be those two gorgeous mugs seen waltzing above.

Samantha in Los Angeles: More Gossip Girl please!
The Gossip kids are getting downright dirty in the sexy secret society kind of way. Jessica Szohr spills, "They're doing a little thing like Eyes Wide Shut, which is kind of cool and interesting." Knowing Chuck, he will definitely be one of the men behind the masks.

Lori in Fitchburg, Wis.: I just heard that there's a new episode of Gossip Girl called "You've Got Yale"—does this mean that all of the kids are going to, uh, Yale?
Actually, I'm told that our fave Upper East Siders will go to three different colleges next year. Any guesses about who goes where? They'd better not separate Bluck! (Or Chair for that matter.)
I love what she had to say at first for introducing the first spoiler

Which characters are doing dirty deeds behind closed doors on Gossip Girl?

Anyone hoping it's Chuck and Blair? (Yeah, us too.)

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: How about some Gossip Girl scoop? Maybe something on the possibility of Nate and Jenny being preggers. Please?? -- Liz

Ausiello: Can I interest you in something else? Old man Bart has a brother we never met, but that's about to change. His name is Jack, and here's the twist: Dude's only 30! (Apparently, Mom's dry spell started in the early 1900s and didn't end until almost 1980.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filming testamonials:

UNCONFIRMED Spoilers from PrasseM

UNCONFIRMED Spoilers from FanPop

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previous Threads:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5,
#6, #7, #8, #9, #10
#11, #12, #13, #14,
#15, #16, #17, #18,
#19, #20, #21, #22,
#23, #24, #25, #26,
#27, #28, #29, #30,
#31, #32, #33, #34,
#35, #36, #37, #38,
#39, #40, #41, #42,
#43, #44, #45, #46,
#47, #48, #49, #50,
#51, #52 #53, #59
#60, #61,

TITLE SUGGESTIONS:

Last edited by jhlover; 01-26-2009 at 10:16 AM
Old 01-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT, Vanessa!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

you're welcome

if anybody has a title, please share
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

I really hope we get some pics of EL sometime soon.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

new thread!! thanks v!!!

Because the only mask wearing woman Chuck wants to ravish is Blair...
xoxo maggie
Old 01-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I like that title.

So, if the whole cast is fliming I'm really hoping we get some CB.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany28 (View Post)
I like that title.

So, if the whole cast is fliming I'm really hoping we get some CB.
seems like it is guaranteed.. I am really hoping we do in next weeks ep.. as long as they talk to each other or aknowledge the other one is there I will be happy!!

they can't avoid each other now that he is back in the VW penthouse... but I don't want them to go back to the snarkiness
xoxo maggie
Old 01-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

If CB have scenes in 2.18 and the whole cast is filming now, I'm sure there'll be a CB scene.
I just want some EL pics or people spotting them

Mags, I don't think Chuck os regressing now
He's moving forward and growing up
Normally, I don,t think he would've cared that he got wasted and can't remember anything
But he's doing his best to find out what happened because I'm sure he doesn't want to be that guy anymore
Old 01-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
seems like it is guaranteed.. I am really hoping we do in next weeks ep.. as long as they talk to each other or aknowledge the other one is there I will be happy!!

they can't avoid each other now that he is back in the VW penthouse... but I don't want them to go back to the snarkiness
I really hope so, watching last weeks episode with no CB except that scene was pretty rough. Same here as long as they talk/acknowledge each other I will be a really happy CB fan.

Anyone think we are going to get any CB scenes next week?

I'm really hoping we get a promo tonight. I would think we should anyways.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

I think there's more chances of getting CB, yes
Still hoping that people who saw EL when they filmed 2.17 meant they have scenes
Old 01-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

thanks for using my title!

and yes I definately think we will get a promo tonight! we have waited a week for something!
xoxo maggie
Old 01-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

we should get the promo tonight
and the extended one tomorrow
Old 01-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
we should get the promo tonight
and the extended one tomorrow
SOOOOO flipping excited!
xoxo maggie
Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! And new promo better be showing tonight!

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I wonder what they are filming today? Seems this location came in quite late so I wonder if anyone from OLV will go to the set and let us know who is there. I'd be very surprised the to get pictures today, the paps are useless

Hopefully C is in the promo, I mean we got no Chuck stills for 17

Some fan pictures from last week including our lovely Ed. A CB DS scene?

Gossip Girl in NYC Last Week! | On Location Vacations

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess