Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck S&S #18: Let The Romance of the Clones begin!

The 18th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

S E A S O N 002

PROMOS:

206 "New Haven Can Wait"

206 "New Haven Can Wait" - Extended

S should get dreadlocks, B's hair doesn't sparkle, S is lucky to be alive,
N doesn't sit on his ass, C doesn't find the Skull & Bones, they find C

Episode 206: New Haven Can Wait

Airdate: October 13, 2008

BLAIR, SERENA, DAN, NATE & CHUCK PAY A VISIT TO YALE — After Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) get into a catfight, Serena decides to get even with Blair, who has always dreamed of attending Yale, by ditching her plans to visit Brown, and instead accepting the Dean of Yale’s personal invitation to visit the school. After discovering that none of his recommendation letters for Yale were ever submitted, Dan (Penn Badgley) frantically tries to figure out a way to salvage his chances of getting into the school. While on the Yale campus, Chuck (Ed Westwick) is kidnapped by a group of Skull and Bones members and Nate (Chace Crawford) hooks up with a co-ed. Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Alexandra McNally & Joshua Safran

Chuck Skull & Bones Side

206 Filming Footage

Filming Pictures 206

INTERVIEWS:
Premiere 'Red Carpet' Interview Montage

Ed tells OK! that "My character is trying to figure out if he loves or if he can love."

Ed on CW11

RedEye: Blair, Chuck sizzle on 'Gossip Girl'

YouTube - D10 - Gossip Girl Set & Cast Gossip

What's next for 'Gossip Girl,' and how it will avoid the fate of 'The O.C.'

Episode 207: Chuck in Real Life

Airdate: October 20, 2008
Writer: Lenn K. Rosenfeld
Director: Unknown

BLAIR CONVINCES CHUCK TO SEDUCE VANESSA — Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) uses the scandalous picture of Catherine and Marcus to blackmail Blair (Leighton Meester) into being a nicer person, so Blair seeks revenge by enticing Chuck (Ed Westwick) to seduce Vanessa. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Bart (guest star Robert John Burke) throw an extravagant housewarming party and expect their children to make them proud in front of the attending press, but a rebellious Serena (Blake Lively) isn’t ready to play by their rules. Meanwhile, Dan (Penn Badgley) and Jenny (Taylor Momsen) discover a big secret that Nate (Chace Crawford) has been keeping from his friends. Matthew Settle also stars. Tony Wharmby directed the episode written by Lenn K. Rosenfeld

Filming Footage: Vanessa Puts Chuck on Ice? (Or Slurpee)

Chuck Buys Another Club Side

Filming Pictures 207

Episode 2.08: Pret-A-Poor-Jenny

Airdate: October 27, 2008
Writer: Amanda Lasher

WILLA HOLLAND (“THE O.C.”) GUEST STARS AND A NEW LOVE INTEREST FOR SERENA (JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI) IS INTRODUCED — Jenny (Taylor Momsen) befriends a young model, Agnes (guest star Willa Holland), who encourages Jenny to not only explore her wild side, but also confront her boss, Eleanor Waldorf (guest star Margaret Colin), who is attempting to “borrow” Jenny’s designs. Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) agree to attend an art opening at Rufus’ (Matthew Settle) gallery as friends, but the outing gets a little uncomfortable after Serena meets an artist, Aaron Rose (guest star John Patrick Amedori), and realizes they have an instant chemistry. Blair (Leighton Meester) attempts to seduce Chuck (Ed Westwick), but it proves tougher than she ever imagined. Chace Crawford and Jessica Szohr also star. Vondie Curtis Hall directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher

CB Filming Footage

Filming Pictures 208 (EMPTY)

Episode 209: There Might Be Blood

Airdate: November 3, 2008
Writer: Unknown

Chuck, Blair & Emma Side

Episode 210: Bonfire Of The Vanity

Airdate: November 10, 2008

Leaked Script Snippits

Episode 211: The Magnificent Archibalds

Airdate: November 17, 2008

Episode 212: Untitled (The Romance of the Clones)

Airdate: ?

Blair 2.0 Side

Chuck 2.0 Side

Quote:
SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)

Quote:
Marcus in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

Quote:
"The writers have identified their 'Ross and Rachel' of the series. The writers will be focusing on Blair and Chuck, who will retract their claws and learn to play nice."

Quote:
As for Queen B, don’t feel too sorry—she’ll have another boy to keep her occupied all season long. “You’re not blind. You can see there’s chemistry [between Blair and Chuck],” Leighton Meester [Blair] told me while shooting her upcoming guest spot on HBO’s Entourage. “It’s cute. But I think this time around it might be different because the first time it was just like this drunken, passionate thing, and it just went away, like, the very next day. I don’t think Blair really wanted it, but maybe this time she does. Maybe she needs him. Maybe he completes her.”
New Watch With Kristin Video

Ausiello covers the Premiere

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filming testamonials:
Source: Tatiana (sendtherain)

Quote:
I just found my camera, so i haven't been able to get pictures yet, but I watched them filming a scene outside Mathematics building. They changed the name to make it Yale.

It was C and S.
C says, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
S says she doesn't have time for this.

Earlier, S and B got into a fight because of something S did and B said that S wouldn't be able to get into Yale if she tried, so S goes to Yale to spite her and try to get in. C makes fun of her for it, but I couldn't hear their dialogue.

I'll still be seeing them around, and now I have a camera, so hopefully I'll get some pictures.

For some reason, Jenny is at Yale, too. And the Skull and Bones leader guy is EFFING BEAUTIFUL.

I saw the scene where Chuck is walking, then bumps into S&B leader, who grabs him, then three others ambush him, throw the bag over his head, and the leader whispers in his ear.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

From SpoilerTV:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggested Titles:
Because We All Know That Blair Loves That Damn Mother Chucker.

Previous Threads:
#4, #5, #6, #7, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17

Last edited by TheMusicLives; 10-12-2008 at 06:30 PM
Old 10-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY NEW THREAD!!!! And so much word to those who are saying there is way too much bashing of other characters in order to defend Blair.

She is just as human as Chuck is, and definitely just as cruel
Old 10-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

I love it when Blair is a bitch, I don't get why she has to be defended by bashing others. B is a bitch, and C is slightly evil and Nate is dumb, to me it's who they are and I love them for it.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 10-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. I feel almost afraid to dole out any criticism of Blair because it's immediately taken as bashing. Whereas others call S a **** or C a soulless jerk or whatever, and apparently it doesn't matter.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Which then makes me angry at B which I hate as I love B so much.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 10-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!!!!
I feel like I defend B b/c the show kinda doesn't and I love her so much.
I try not to bash but when can you dislike a character you know? Should I wait for S to actually get into yale instead of B to get to say sthg...
Isn't the forum a place to express what you think? which I always try to do respectfully, without insulting characters of ppl...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread

I think it's more that there is this everlasting negative attitude towards CS, like the smallest thing they say and do and then BAM they're being bashed the heck out of even if they're actions were justified or weren't really serious at all. Like I just find it that ppl are looking for an excuse more than anything to bash them.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Charlotte, we're not worrying about people expressing negative opinions. Everyone's allowed to do that. But when people cross the line and call S a **** for literally no reason- that's simply offensive and rude.

Or when I say, "Blair uses sex as a weapon," and someone jumps right back, "Yeah? Well, at least she's not a whore full of STDs like Serena!"

I mean, WTF? How is that helpful or conducive at all to the discussion?
Old 10-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that is how I feel too. I don't, not like any character on the show, so I am just bored of the silly bashing. criticizes and making valid points of discussion are great but the bashing is really lame.

I really want some CB sex scenes now. I think pre and post scenes between them too would be so good, because we aren't going to see the good stuff

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

LOL yeah, this is a lame thing to say about any character... I know I never did that and I actually don't see it that much...
Tati are you talking about the main spoiler thread?
And Anita, yes ppl probably wait for an excuse. I think that as we say in France and maybe elsewhere the best defence is agression. PPL react strongly because they fear being attacked you know...
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem girls!

I'm sad that we didn't get Chuck stills from 2.08!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT

Hmmm, I just watched the clip. I just want to know how long B is going to let C go unpunished?! Seriously, he has admitted to being the mastermind behind the de-throning and she will probably figure out this is him. B only verbally attacked when cornered - so when does she start screwing up things for him?

I have to say that I need to see S wise-up. She is way too easily manipulated/influenced for my taste. I never saw her that way but these three episodes are flashing a warning light in my eyes.

I like that B is "bad" and so is C. Its interesting to finally see this type of dynamic play out instead of the constant good guy/girl helping to change the bad guy/girl because they are inferior or unworthy. Especially when you know that they both have huge hearts buried underneath a lot of pain.

Last edited by Bgirloth1; 10-10-2008 at 12:28 PM
Old 10-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

That's why I love CB 'cause they're both bad characters, it's who they are so I really don't get the bashing. It seems to me like people are all about Blair and when Chuck or Serena do something bad to her, they can't love CB or SB. But when B does something bad, everyone defends her. I like both Chuck and Blair but they make mistakes like everyone else, and people who jump ship the minute they hurt each other isn't really a true fan TBH because this is what CB do, if they can't be together, they're just gonna hurt each other, that's the way it is.

That's why I don't really like the main thread, CS always get bashed when they do something to Blair

Anyway, I loved the sneak peek and I don't really care, they can bash him if they want, I laughed so hard at Chuck's line saying talking to Blair about getting into Yale makes her really ... horny

Last edited by jhlover; 10-10-2008 at 12:29 PM
Old 10-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Absolute Fan

I actually enjoy all characters in the show too - I'm with you, Jess

I have been annoyed at some - like I really didn't like Vanessa in the beginning and I'm completely indifferent towards Nate but as a whole I like them and I like to see them interact with one another.

Granted I wished the show was about CB but I'm an extremist