Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Chuck Bass Spoilers & Speculation #48 Because tousled hair Chuck wins our hearts

The 48th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

S E A S O N 002

PROMOS:

Chuck Bass... Womanizer

Episode 214 PROMO

Episode 214 EXTENDED PROMO

INTERVIEWS:
Premiere 'Red Carpet' Interview Montage

Ed tells OK! that "My character is trying to figure out if he loves or if he can love."

Ed on CW11

RedEye: Blair, Chuck sizzle on 'Gossip Girl'

YouTube - D10 - Gossip Girl Set & Cast Gossip

What's next for 'Gossip Girl,' and how it will avoid the fate of 'The O.C.'

Nastia Liukin’s ‘Gossip Girl’ Involves Chuck, Blair, and a Camera -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine

Stephanie Talks About the Future of Season 2

Episode 214: In The Realm Of Basses

Airdate: 1/5/09
Writer: Unknown
Director: Unknown

214 Sides @ SpoilerTV
Jack Bass side

Actor cast to play Jack Bass

Filming Pictures 214

Episode 215: Gone With the Will

Airdate: 1/12/09

215 Sides

Episode 216: You Got Yale

Airdate: 1/19/05

SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)

Marcus in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

"The writers have identified their 'Ross and Rachel' of the series. The writers will be focusing on Blair and Chuck, who will retract their claws and learn to play nice."

As for Queen B, don’t feel too sorry—she’ll have another boy to keep her occupied all season long. “You’re not blind. You can see there’s chemistry [between Blair and Chuck],” Leighton Meester [Blair] told me while shooting her upcoming guest spot on HBO’s Entourage. “It’s cute. But I think this time around it might be different because the first time it was just like this drunken, passionate thing, and it just went away, like, the very next day. I don’t think Blair really wanted it, but maybe this time she does. Maybe she needs him. Maybe he completes her.”

Kim in Skye, Inner Hebrides, U.K.: Tell me something good about Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl?
How about the fact that our girl Blair is going after her may-uhn?! Blair applies for membership at a tony NYC women's club, but after the ladies start talking smack about Chuck, Bart, Lily and Serena, Blair decides membership privileges are overrated. She defends Lily and Serena and announces, "Chuck Bass needs me!" And then promptly runs off to find him. Um...holler!

Marcus in Tucson, Ariz: What's the latest on Gossip Girl? I'm obsessed!You and me both! I'm hearing that our delicious and devilish Upper East Siders are getting a hot new teacher. A hot young new female teacher. And according to my source, she's going to create "lots of drama." I'm guessing one of the boys will be hot for this hot teacher, and my money's on Nate (Chace Crawford)! (You know he and Jenny won't last, right?) Anyhoo, they haven't cast this fine female yet, so...suggestions?

WILL CHUCK BASS DIE?
Source

Though it might not seem like there is much hope for a shiny, blissed-out future for our beloved Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester), a reliable insider assures me, "Chuck and Blair aren't just the Gossip Girl couple of the moment. They are the core Gossip Girl couple of the series. So you definitely will see much, much more of them in the days to come. The dance has just begun."

Regardless, despite the teetering Chuck and broken glass in the promo below, the Bass/hole is so not dying. In fact, should there only be two characters left standing in the series finale, you better believe it would be those two gorgeous mugs seen waltzing above.

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: How about some Gossip Girl scoop? Maybe something on the possibility of Nate and Jenny being preggers. Please?? -- Liz

Ausiello: Can I interest you in something else? Old man Bart has a brother we never met, but that's about to change. His name is Jack, and here's the twist: Dude's only 30! (Apparently, Mom's dry spell started in the early 1900s and didn't end until almost 1980.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filming testamonials:

UNCONFIRMED Spoilers from PrasseM

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previous Threads:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5,
#6, #7, #8, #9, #10
#11, #12, #13, #14,
#15, #16, #17, #18,
#19, #20, #21, #22,
#23, #24, #25, #26,
#27, #28, #29, #30,
#31, #32, #33, #34,
#35, #36, #37, #38,
#39, #40, #41, #42,
#43, #44, #45, #46, #47

TITLE SUGGESTIONS:
MIA: Spoilers. No ones knows where they've gone.

Old 12-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT, Belle!
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 12-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Absolute Fan

No problem! I didn't even notice, otherwise I would've opened it before I'm still so out of it!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

That's okay, sweetie. You weren't the only one.

I'm going to eat, BBL.
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 12-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Guys I think I might come here because I can't deal with SS Gen anymore
Old 12-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Absolute Fan

I NEVER got there
Old 12-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I NEVER got there
Me either

TFTNT Belle
Old 12-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

I have stopped going there too, I certainly don't think I'll ever go back, it's just horrid.

Just had a little look around for any pictures or info about the filming from yesterday and nothing. I am very disappointed in those extras

I really hope they film on location tomorrow. Like the school but this time Ed is there. I really need to know that Chuck is at school.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 12-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Absolute Fan

filming picture draught for sure! We need it badly! At least him walking around NYC in a crazy outfit
Old 12-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
really need to know that Chuck is at school.
Me too Jess. It'll be interesting seeing Chuck interact with his father's contemporaries and associates but I still want him roaming the courtyard between Constance and St Jude.

Quote:
We need it badly! At least him walking around NYC in a crazy outfit
Old 12-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

UGHHH the SS general is driving me crazy.

I've decided to stop by a board where people (hopefully) won't be all condescending and Ed-hating.
icon: kajsaan | gg fashion blog
Old 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Absolute Fan

guys, really - all the spoilers end here so if you see them floating around post them and discuss them here. We always keep a possitive outlook and there's never Chuck or CB bashing
Old 12-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle CS (View Post)
guys, really - all the spoilers end here so if you see them floating around post them and discuss them here. We always keep a possitive outlook and there's never Chuck or CB bashing
That sounds ten times better than arguing with people on the other thread...i should come here more often.
icon: kajsaan | gg fashion blog
Old 12-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Absolute Fan

you should
Old 12-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Air
Elite Fan

I'm convinced. I'll be here.