Elite Fan

Cute pic.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The cartoon is so cute
Old 04-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

That cartoon is precious.

Honestly, I started following Agnes on Twitter and Insta, and OMG is she spamming my feed.

I like her, but I might have to mute her soon.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. I have the same problem! She posts soooo much
Old 04-25-2015, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I am hoping it's like cs in s2 not together but hopeful. I don't think they should be together right now
ITA! That's what I'm hoping too.

Even if Rumple does start to redeem himself he has way more to go to earn Belle's trust back. Even if for whatever reason they do share TLK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsi.23 (View Post)
I'm really behind in spoilers, but is there any indication on what terms Rumbelle will be in once the season ends? I'm really curious as to where they will leave this relationship.
In terms of the finale, RC was seen photographed wearing something that kind of looked like a "Prince charming" outfit for the AU. Also it's unclear whether Rumple comes back to Storybrooke after the AU. RC wrapped earlier than the rest of the main cast and wasn't seen filming Storybrooke scenes with the rest of the cast including Emilie. Though it's possible he might have filmed some Storybrooke scenes for 4x22 earlier that no one was aware of.

Other than some indoor Storybrooke scenes in 4x22, we don't know about any of Emilie's scenes in the finale. Though Katmtan said the scenes that included Will in the finale that she knows of didn't include Belle. So it doesn't seem that the finale will include a lot of ScarletBeauty.

Outside of spoilers although Rumple is doing the same selfish/evil actions in this arc, all of the Rumbelle scenes have included references, lines and even props from Skin Deep and their wedding. A&E also said the chipped teacup was coming back this season. I think those references are an indication that something somewhat good might happen in the finale.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
[tweet]5920554519419330
This is simply adorable. Kudos to the artist.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ayyyyyyyyyy this is one hell of a precious cartoon pic!!!! I love it!! Congrats to whoever made it!!!

I have a feeling that I would have prefered Nicol Muñoz to reprise her role as Lily. Her age and looks would actually permit her to play both young and adult Lily... But let's see how Agnes does.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Ayyyyyyyyyy this is one hell of a precious cartoon pic!!!! I love it!! Congrats to whoever made it!!!

I have a feeling that I would have prefered Nicol Muñoz to reprise her role as Lily. Her age and looks would actually permit her to play both young and adult Lily... But let's see how Agnes does.
I'm really curious to see how the GA might react to this controversy of the show changing the race of a character, especially since its going to be so obvious with young Lily returning in the flashbacks.

At this point it's really just the online fans who know because Agnes hasn't been seen on screen except for the brief promo. This is a sensitive topic always (especially now) and one of the big flaws of this show is that it is not very diverse at all. I don't think it's going to look so good.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
I'm just gonna toss this out here...but....with Emma's sacrifice....is it possible that everyone else in SB will assume she's dead? That taking all this energy kills her?

Emma obvs survives and returns to SB, but that'd certainly change the characters, especially if they think Emma's been killed.... since we aren't getting another world storyline........
No way. It would be OOC for all the characters to just believe Emma is gone for good. You have Snowing whose mantra is "they really don't like giving up on family" and that "family always finds each other". You have Henry whom has the heart of the truest believer and you have Killian whom fought like hell in the past for his past love, you honestly think he won't do more for the woman he claims is his happy ending? I can't see any of the Charming clan giving up.
Old 04-25-2015, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

At this point it's really just the online fans who know because Agnes hasn't been seen on screen except for the brief promo. This is a sensitive topic always (especially now) and one of the big flaws of this show is that it is not very diverse at all. I don't think it's going to look so good.

I honestly think no one but a subsection of online fans is going to care.

I hope everyone for a moment believes Emma is dead in the finale and then they just mobilize into proving she isn't. I want to feel the FEELS of them thinking she's dead, if only for a moment
Old 04-25-2015, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think the majority of the audience will notice because in that Twitter pic Agnes does look a lot like Nicole Munoz. Most people won't bother to look up her name or Nicole's to see they are different ethnicities.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:58 PM
Loyal Fan

To be honest most fans care more about the characters and what the story is i don't think they really care much about ethnicity until i came online i didn't really pay that much attention to it and to be honest it really isn't a factor for me
Old 04-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

It's an unfortunate situation. But the episodes have already been shot. Nothing will change that. And I'm sure both actresses do a good job playing the same character.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know you guys are just trying to be impartial, but by minimizing the issue and saying you don't personally care, you're implying that the people who will be offended (or already are) don't have a legitimate reason to be bothered by it. And that's not fair.

Representation is important. If you don't agree, might that be because your race or ethnicity is already very well-represented?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-25-2015, 08:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I know you guys are just trying to be impartial, but by minimizing the issue and saying you don't personally care, you're implying that the people who will be offended (or already are) don't have a legitimate reason to be bothered by it. And that's not fair.

Representation is important. If you don't agree, might that be because your race or ethnicity is already very well-represented?
^

Thank you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread