Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
So lily wants revenge, my guess is malificent does not,

Snow is hurt, malificent battles Lilly?
I kept thinking that they already had revenge. Snow and Charming missed out on Emma's childhood just like Mal missed Lily's. Not sure what's going to happen but I get the feeling it's the event that makes Emma "dark" enough for Gold's plan to work.
Loyal Fan

I think there is still another emotional scene for OQ which is the bar scene that was taped and i believe ended with regina walking out
Old 04-26-2015, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Except we don't want to know what comes next we just want it to go away lol the only thing it has done is unite all fan bases on how discusting this s/l is. I don't think she is pg and i think this is just going to raise the anger level in robin more then anyone but i now really wish someone threw her over a cliff instead of cruella. I don't think rumple warned her (i don't think he would have until he knew belle was safe). I don't even know how OQ comes out of this i feel so sorry for regina everything horrible happens to her unless they come up with something good i do not see how fans will ever be ok with robin.

On to rumble i don't think i ever doubted that rumple loved belle no matter how horrible he can be or how many horrible acts he does he has always loved her i just think sometimes his desire for power pushes him in the wrong direction but his love for belle will always be there but it was refreshing to see him do the right thing for her for once.
We can fill in the blanks. All we have to do is look at the finale pics w/ Robin and Regina and how Robin reacted to resisting going with them and fill in the blanks. Robin and Regina would not be the way they are in the finale if Zelena was still pregnant. Robin has a code.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I kept thinking that they already had revenge. Snow and Charming missed out on Emma's childhood just like Mal missed Lily's. Not sure what's going to happen but I get the feeling it's the event that makes Emma "dark" enough for Gold's plan to work.
That was regina's revenge not Mal and Lily's
Closed Thread   Post New Thread