Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Lol!

I remember that was kind of a popular ship before SkinDeep and then only a few episodes later there was more evidence that Baelfire was Henry's father and the ship kind of died with that.

I do miss the on-screen (nonromantic) chemistry Rumple and Emma shared in S1 and a little in S2. I don't think they had any scenes in S3 and then only that one mansion scene in 4a. I hope in S5 we might get some more scenes with them.
I remember that too. I do miss their non romantic scenes of s1 and 2 as well
Old 04-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I actually think she will. Though that's a third chance at this point, right?

Whether or not that's going to bite her in the as.s remains to be seen.
In my original post, I started to type third, but I thought it might be an error and deleted it. I lost count!

Which is why I'm not sure this time around? Will she...again?!
Old 04-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
In my original post, I started to type third, but I thought it might be an error and deleted it. I lost count!

Which is why I'm not sure this time around? Will she...again?!
I honestly think she will. And I'm sure it will be a point of contention with others (including Robin, most likely).

But I suspect Regina will (somewhat rightfully) surmise that Zelena hasn't done anything to her that she never did to Snow at her worst.

ETA: I can't believe I missed this tweet.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ

Last edited by wild sage growing; 04-24-2015 at 09:43 PM
Old 04-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

The pics Adam, that's what makes it official.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But those are spoiler pics. Not information known to the general viewing audience.
Right?
Old 04-24-2015, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
But those are spoiler pics. Not information known to the general viewing audience.
Right?
What about the still of Robin/Regina reuniting?
Old 04-24-2015, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
What about the still of Robin/Regina reuniting?
Same. Those are spoiler photos. All of them. The general public isn't aware of what might happen on Sunday.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

To be fair, the one of her holding his wrists probably wasn't supposed to be released until after the episode aired--like the stills of Emma magicking Cruella off the cliff from 4.18. They usually save the super spoilery stills until after they're no longer spoilery.

But there has been some speculation on Tumblr that episode is too chock full of other plot points, and the Regina/Robin scene is a dream sequence of Regina's. Possibly en route sleeping in the bug.

Idk what to think!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-24-2015, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I honestly think she will. And I'm sure it will be a point of contention with others (including Robin, most likely).

But I suspect Regina will (somewhat rightfully) surmise that Zelena hasn't done anything to her that she never did to Snow at her worst.

ETA: I can't believe I missed this tweet.

I think at this point regina is fed up with zelena and I believe regina said when she gave her that second chance that if she didn't take it she would rip her heart out and crush it. Also, yes she did horrible things and was given a second chance but I think regina isn't going to give anyone a million chances nor is she going to compare what she did to snow to what is going on now. I do not see regina forgiving her especially what she has done to Robin and marian.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not to mention that sometimes the stills the release don't even make it into the episode... or reunited could imply back together and that doesn't look like it happens until the following episode. There's just so much going on this week!
Old 04-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

With the exception of only once if I recall correctly (what episode was it? 4x07? 4x08?), the one good thing the press release does is inform us about the guests, as you too mentioned a couple of days ago T'Lynn. Which means that tomorrow night, we are definitely going to see Robin, Marian AND Zelena. If Rebecca was not listed on the guest cast, I would be holding back any hopes of Regina finally getting to Neal's place, but since we are supposed to see Zelena... yeah, I don't think she would willingly transform in front of Robin without Regina forcing her hand. In any case, Adam is a known troll. I'm most definitely sure that the OQ promo still is happening tomorrow for realz... he just didn't want to answer the fan's question.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-25-2015, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty sure it is, too. But "reunite" can be interpreted different ways and Adam doesn't like to comment on spoilers even when they are released by ABC.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think at this point regina is fed up with zelena and I believe regina said when she gave her that second chance that if she didn't take it she would rip her heart out and crush it. Also, yes she did horrible things and was given a second chance but I think regina isn't going to give anyone a million chances nor is she going to compare what she did to snow to what is going on now.

I think she will give Zelena another chance. And I think this will be a problem with Robin.

Quote:
Maybe they are friends. But they don't seem to be at the level Emma was with August and Elsa yet.
I have to agree. I've had difficulty buying the SwanQueen friendship since Emma's friendship with Elsa in Season 4A . . . and Regina's renewed friendship with Snow.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I think she will give Zelena another chance. And I think this will be a problem with Robin.

I have to agree. I've had difficulty buying the SwanQueen friendship since Emma's friendship with Elsa in Season 4A . . . and Regina's renewed friendship with Snow.
I don't see it happening there has been no indication that regina would give zelena a chance and I doubt this would be a huge issue for Robin. Regina is all about second chances but as she told her in 3b she was only going to give her one and I don't see Robin wanting to kill her.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm really behind in spoilers, but is there any indication on what terms Rumbelle will be in once the season ends? I'm really curious as to where they will leave this relationship.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread