Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2015, 04:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I almost shipped golden swan in 1a cause I had a friend who did. She almost converted me but then the speculation that Bae was henry dad came. I can never ship them now
Lol!

I remember that was kind of a popular ship before SkinDeep and then only a few episodes later there was more evidence that Baelfire was Henry's father and the ship kind of died with that.

I do miss the on-screen (nonromantic) chemistry Rumple and Emma shared in S1 and a little in S2. I don't think they had any scenes in S3 and then only that one mansion scene in 4a. I hope in S5 we might get some more scenes with them.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG cuteness overload.

I want a Corgi. And one of those kittens. And maybe a few of those Pugs, too.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-24-2015, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm laughing thinking of some lurker stumbling on this thread and wondering what all the cute puppies and kittens are doing in this episode.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I'm laughing thinking of some lurker stumbling on this thread and wondering what all the cute puppies and kittens are doing in this episode.
Feeling thankful that Cruella is, in fact, dead rn.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
We're freeing them now that Cruella has left the show.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
But even from a GA point of view, there was no indication of anything remotely romantic. Even that infamous moment when Henry was in danger and Emma had to go down that tunnel and Regina was all tears and asked her to bring him back, I couldn't even see it then! Nor did my sister or my parents or my friends who watch it... It really struck me when I saw people claim that season 1 was their hugest proof of SQ, when all I saw was two women who clearly wished the other was not part of their lives at all.

Anyway, this is a very delicate subject that we maybe should drop...?
People will see what they want to see, if they have an agenda they will twist anything to fit their P.O.V. It's why we get lame arguments about how Hook and Robin are male versions of Regina and Emma respectively. Don't ask me how but yeah people say that. Which to me is very disrespectful to the writers.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
We're freeing them now that Cruella has left the show.
Pongo probably spread the word that they can all come out now.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Working with Regina to protect the town is part of Emma's job. Because they both want the same thing. But Emma chooses to spend time with Killian and her family in her off hours. There's no obligation or forced intimacy. Emma lets her walls down for the people she chooses.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Feeling thankful that Cruella is, in fact, dead rn.
That's what I was thinking too! lol

Tftnt!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 04-24-2015, 05:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Working with Regina to protect the town is part of Emma's job. Because they both want the same thing. But Emma chooses to spend time with Killian and her family in her off hours. There's no obligation or forced intimacy. Emma lets her walls down for the people she chooses.
Regina isn't Emma's obligation. They're friends. Emma wants them to be. That doesn't make them lovers, but it does make them part of each other's lives in a non-professional way.

We can't just live our lives with our love interests and family members as our only companions. How limiting.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ

Last edited by wild sage growing; 04-24-2015 at 06:05 PM
Old 04-24-2015, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally agree! That was very apparent in last week's scene with Regina, Hook & Emma. They both tried different strategies to talk to Emma and she needs that right now. Hook is great but he can't be her only friend in SB.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

She had Elsa. And Emma is more confident in her magic now because of their time together.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. But I think she realized just how much she needed a friend because of her friendship with Elsa.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

She had Lily. And she has August back.

She said herself he was the exception.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't understand what's so wrong with Emma being friends with Regina?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread