Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am dying to see how they pick up this episode. Are Snow & Charming going to tell her right away? Is that what they are talking about?

Why is Granny's always empty?
Old 04-26-2015, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)

Because when Emma and Co are around, there's always trouble in their sleepy little town?

Didn't the Dwarves love it when they were in Neverland?
Old 04-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder when young Hollywood is going to post their interview with Josh. He always lets something slip.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I wonder when young Hollywood is going to post their interview with Josh. He always lets something slip.
Josh is always good for that

Hopefully soon?
Old 04-26-2015, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Josh is always good for that

Hopefully soon?
He and Colin have the best interviews for learning about things. And for such good actors, they have terrible poker faces in interviews. Even if they don't say something, their body language lets it slip.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I am dying to see how they pick up this episode. Are Snow & Charming going to tell her right away? Is that what they are talking about?

I think it is because granny's is closed the fact that they are all together means they are planning something and they usually meet when granny's closed
Old 04-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Granny. She must lose so much business when there is a crisis. Which is always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
He and Colin have the best interviews for learning about things. And for such good actors, they have terrible poker faces in interviews. Even if they don't say something, their body language lets it slip.
Ha! They do. Remember Colin's two lies and a truth? He was TERRIBLE (and adorable)

ETA:

New promo from ABC:

Last edited by T'Lynn; 04-26-2015 at 01:28 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
I'm done. I can't talk about this anymore and I'm not posting on this thread anymore if this argument continues. This argument of saying minorities or POC shouldn't feel offended because of A, B and C and acting as if minorities are the ones who are racist just because they want to see a little more than shows or movies that have one token POC or only POC in guest roles is making me laugh and want to vomit at the same time.

Done.

Edit: One last thing. I love how someone who rarely ever posts on this thread jumped out of the woodwork just to post a very long, ignorant, offensive argument about this and left by saying "Peace out." Ridiculous. :rollseyes:
Since I am adept at reading between the lines and KNOW that you were insinuating my post, all I will say in reference to your response is that it appears very hostile and argumentative on its own when somebody holds a strong opposing opinion to your own. Many of your own posts have gone on for awhile about this topic and it was mostly out of place to begin with and perfectly okay as long as other posts were in agreement with yours. I may not always post but I read these threads all the time. And to insinuate that somebody who does not post as often as yourself is not as welcome merely because they disagree on a topic that has nothing to do with OUAT spoilers is offensive in and of itself. But I get it. It appears your position that only you and a few select others have claim to posting on this thread has been made clear.

I will NOT apologize for my experiences and what they taught me because they were real and I will NOT allow the attitude of your post to intimidate me with political correctness. Contrary to what some believe, these life issues are not all black and white.

Where I do agree 100% with you is DROP the issue here. This topic would probably be more appropriate to debate on a general discussion thread or the politics & news board since some people feel this is an issue across the board in entertainment, not just OUAT.

Leaving now and the thread to the posters who feel they own it. Peace out.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Well now that we know that the zelena/marian and OQ stuff is going to be exposed in tonights episode i have a different spin on that bar scene that is suppose to be in 20 (i think) i am guessing at this point emma and regina have separated. Originally i thought that regina met with robin and told him about zelena and he may have had a hard time believing it (though i never thought he would doubt regina) that would explain why the scene was so intense but now it looks like regina confronts zelena tonight and she transfers into zelena in front of OQ. I think the bar scene could be robin having issues dealing with marian being dead and the fact that zelena played him.

Guys this is a spoiler thread so how about we move on and talk about spoilers and leave all this alone to not offend anyone and it shouldn't matter how much someone post everyone should be equally welcomed wether they post one post or 1,000 and everyone should be welcomed and not feel harassed so now lets get back to the spoilers

Last edited by samantha24; 04-26-2015 at 02:04 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Well now that we know that the zelena/marian and OQ stuff is going to be exposed in tonights episode i have a different spin on that bar scene that is suppose to be in 20 (i think) i am guessing at this point emma and regina have separated. Originally i thought that regina met with robin and told him about zelena and he may have had a hard time believing it (though i never thought he would doubt regina) that would explain why the scene was so intense but now it looks like regina confronts zelena tonight and she transfers into zelena in front of OQ. I think the bar scene could be robin having issues dealing with marian being dead and the fact that zelena played him.
Yeah, that bar scene is confusing me, too but that's a good guess. I was also thinking that at some point it will come up that Robin chose to stay with Marian when he could have returned to Regina - or at the very least called her - and they will talk that out, too.

I think it looks likely that Regina and Emma do separate but I can't pinpoint when. From the promo pics they are both there when they find Lily but it looks like only Regina goes to see Robin but then Zelena is in Emma's car when they return to SB. It makes sense that they return together because of the scroll and all but in between then it's pretty unclear.

Less than 3 hours to go now!
Old 04-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that bar scene is confusing me, too but that's a good guess. I was also thinking that at some point it will come up that Robin chose to stay with Marian when he could have returned to Regina - or at the very least called her - and they will talk that out, too.

I think it looks likely that Regina and Emma do separate but I can't pinpoint when. From the promo pics they are both there when they find Lily but it looks like only Regina goes to see Robin but then Zelena is in Emma's car when they return to SB. It makes sense that they return together because of the scroll and all but in between then it's pretty unclear.

Less than 3 hours to go now!
Well they are both in New York so i am guessing after they get through to lily regina goes to robin while lily and emma reconnect. I am not sure if the fact robin chose to stay will come up only because i think the show is going to make it seem he chose to stay out of obligation to what he had with marian i don't think he every stopped being in love with regina but i think his honour called for him to try and make it work but i do think will see that he was having trouble reconnecting with marian (for obvious reasons)
Old 04-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

For the record because now multiple people are accusing me of this, I did NOT say that other posters besides the "regulars" are not welcome to share their opinions. What I took offense with is someone popping up, posting a long rant that they even indicated they knew would be offensive to others and then excused themselves from the debate by saying "Peace Out" indicating they were not open to debating the argument or hearing other people's POV. Sure everyone is free to do what they want but coming on the thread merely to post a super long offensive argument is not cool and that's MY POV to share. If you're going to post something you should deal with the fall out and own it.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It didn't mention Latina ... we definitely would have speculated on that and thought she might be related to Regina ... her casting call was:

"a bright, self-reliant teen who boasts a charming, take-no-prisoners punk exterior and the heart of a secretive, insecure opportunist"
Oh ok thank you. I could've sworn I had saw that they wanted Lily to be a POC. Thank you for correcting me. Emma really is destined to interact only with people from Fairytale Land.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just hope the bar scene doesn't get cut out! I've been excited to watch it for ages and I certainly hope it won't turn out to be another painful one... I can't believe that the last time I actually saw Robin on my screen was so hurtful!

In regards to the other thing... Guys, take it as you will, but on this show (or any show I watch for that matter) I don't see white, I don't see latinos, I don't see coloured, Americans, Europeans or whatever, I don't see anything... I see PEOPLE!! And that would be the only comment I'll make in regards to that.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take_my_Revolution (View Post)
Oh ok thank you. I could've sworn I had saw that they wanted Lily to be a POC. Thank you for correcting me. Emma really is destined to interact only with people from Fairytale Land.
Oh wow...that's so true.

Really other than Greg and Tamara, we have never had reoccuring characters who have actually been from LWOM even though we are in LWOM. I hope someday we might get that. I think it might be an interesting plot to see more of that in future seasons.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread