Old 07-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
Tracy, I got them from here.
Thanks
Old 07-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

when was this teenhollywood interview? recently?

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

I think it was 3 or 4 months ago. Not sure, though.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I see... just wondering... thanks for posting them...

honestly... why are they so cute??

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

You know what's the best part of it? It'll definitely affect the H/Hr scenes in a VERY cute way.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:42 AM
Addicted Fan

I just watched that D/E music video that was posted a couple of pages back - it's very cool. Where can I find that interview with Dan on Regis and Kelley that's at the beginning of the video? I've been dying to see it but never have. Anyone know where I can download it from?
Old 07-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Hm...maybe you could check at www.danradcliffe.com or www.emma-watson.net. They usually have lots of interviews there.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 07-06-2004 at 09:18 AM
Old 07-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah I want the one where they have like 30 sec to do stuff. When they jump up and down looking for the answers and then do jumping jacks. They are so cute as a team! They complete each other...

*edited because: i found it at emmawatson.net! ^-^*

Icon by me

Last edited by dawnie@; 07-06-2004 at 09:53 AM
Old 07-06-2004, 09:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What the hell is THIS?

TeenHollywood: Can you predict one thing in the books for each of your characters that you think will happen?
Daniel: (looking at Emma) We two are going to get together. That’s my prediction.
Whoahoa did Dan really say that?! EEK!

*shoves Tracy off a cliff* Muahahahaha Have a nice trip, see ya next fall!!!! *darts off*
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 07-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

OMG, that is HUGE that Dan predicts Harry and Hermione are going to get together! Maybe he knows something concrete? I remember a year or so back, he always thought that Ron and Hermione were going to get together. Maybe he honestly KNOWS something about Harry and Hermione and their future? I mean, I am sure the actors are in on some future plots and certain things that are going to take place because they need to have a general idea of HOW to act around that person in the movies and just have the general tone down with everything in general. Wouldn't it just be totally awesome if Dan's prediction was not so much as a prediction, but THE TRUTH, and Dan already knows it? Hee.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Wilpen, IF Dan really said that (and I so so so so so hope he did), I don't think that JKR told him more than Alfonso or anyone else. Maybe she gave him some tips on how to act out the H/Hr scenes or something, hence his prediction, but other than that I don't think he knows more than we do.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity
Wilpen, now that you mention it, I can totally see Hermione scheming to break Harry and Cho up. And McGonagall's a secret shipper.
I love that McGonagall seems like a secret shipper. I think she is a wise witch and she knows EVERYTHING that goes on, namely Harry and Hermione's future. Hee.

Seriously, regarding Hermione.. Honestly, it did come across as way too convenient that Hermione forced Harry to go and meet her during his date with Cho, as well as the huge frown on her face and lack of happiness that was going on when first finding out about Harry and Cho's kiss. I think that Hermione is such a complex character and I feel like it will all come out that she was holding in and suppressing her feelings for Harry and has been doing so for quite a while until one day in the future, my guess is it will be during their final battle with Voldemort, it will all come full circle and she will tell all, as well as Harry also blurting out his true love for her.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Wilpen, IF Dan really said that (and I so so so so so hope he did), I don't think that JKR told him more than Alfonso or anyone else. Maybe she gave him some tips on how to act out the H/Hr scenes or something, hence his prediction, but other than that I don't think he knows more than we do.
Yeah, maybe not, but he also could have read OOTP and is now personally aware of the huge clues and foreshadowing to a Harry and Hermione romance in the future due to the H/Hr bible that we call OOTP.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I didn't even think about that. Duh, Nora. I know that Emma hasn't read OotP yet, though. She said she started it but she hasn't gotten around to continue yet.

About Hermione and her jealousy: ITA with you, Wilpen. I mean, Hermione is usually always the one who's first in line to be happy whenever something good is going on for Harry, but she was behaving completely differently when it was about Harry and another girl.

Oh, and I just read something interesting:

"Parvati sat down on Harry’s other side, crossed her arms and legs too, and within minutes was asked to dance by a boy from Beauxbatons.
“You don’t mind, do you, Harry?” Parvati said.
“What?” said Harry, who was now watching Cho and Cedric.
“Oh never mind,” snapped Parvati, and she went off with the boy from Beauxbatons. When the song ended, she did not return.
Hermione came over and sat down in Parvati’s empty chair."

Isn't it remarkable how often Hermione literally replaces Harry's dates? First here in GoF, then in OotP - on VALENTINES DAY - when he was supposed to be with Cho. Hee.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-06-2004, 10:46 AM
New Fan

TeenHollywood: Can you predict one thing in the books for each of your characters that you think will happen?
Daniel: (looking at Emma) We two are going to get together. That’s my prediction.

No, he did not say this. Sorry. Despite how he may feel about Emma, Dan continues to insist that Ron and Hermione will end up together.