Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Ooooh, that's a very pretty art, Time Cannot Erase! I like it a lot
Old 07-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! THAT was your first attempt? *swoons* Oh if only first first attempt had been that cool! Ç.ç"" Great one! \o/
Old 07-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awesome art
Old 07-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm pretty sure my first attempt at fan art was a cross between a kindergartener's finger painting and a random picture of whatever TV show I was currently obsessing over.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Addicted Fan

aww, thanks guy. I had a great mentor and a book to help me...otherwise it would have been 10x worse and i still dont think its very good! Thank you!
Old 07-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I heard that the boy who plays Neville is Dan's best friend in real life. Isn't that cute? Now it's time for the girl best friend and I declare myself first in line! Great fanart. Those snippets of interviews are way cute. Dan is just like me "Unless it's math." Gotta hate math and love Dan. Liv, loving those lyrics. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Hercules is such an auror movie? I was watching it and Hercules turns from a zero to a hero..just like Harry(not that Harry was a zero..he just turned into a hero) and Meg sings that song to deny her feelings for Hercules, and then there is the horse (Buckbeak), Zeus(version of Dumbledore), then Hercules sees his parents in heaven and can finally come home....but decides to stay with Meg....it just seems aurorish to me. Jkr is very tricky and when it comes to what she says about couples, I just take it with a grain of salt and see for myself. Look at what I found out about Freddie Prinze Jr....

But friends say there's a budding maturity to Prinze, which shows in his reading material. He recently finished Henry Kissinger's sober tome "Does America Need a Foreign Policy?" but insists his favorite books are children's fantasies like J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" series.

Now to find out if he's an auror...

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-06-2004, 09:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww! Gotta love Hercules! Very Auror!
Old 07-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, and I just read something interesting:

"Parvati sat down on Harry’s other side, crossed her arms and legs too, and within minutes was asked to dance by a boy from Beauxbatons.
“You don’t mind, do you, Harry?” Parvati said.
“What?” said Harry, who was now watching Cho and Cedric.
“Oh never mind,” snapped Parvati, and she went off with the boy from Beauxbatons. When the song ended, she did not return.
Hermione came over and sat down in Parvati’s empty chair."

Isn't it remarkable how often Hermione literally replaces Harry's dates? First here in GoF, then in OotP - on VALENTINES DAY - when he was supposed to be with Cho. Hee.
----
Nora..you are H/HR GENIUS-SPOTTING!!... I never read that part closely...maybe now I am...

@Little Creek quote:
Hmmm... Holding hands under the table anyone?? I especially thought it when I watched the video... it's at least fun to pretend they are!!
-----
omg..I thought I was the only one!! notice that from that pic of D/E from that P.C..are they "holding hand under that table" because it seem like from all of pic that they have from that P.S Dan's right hand and Emma never rise to table. They both have their hand..always under the table..(mmmh?...maybe I am PRETENDING..)

SADE, YOU ARE ONE OF MOST FUNNIEST-PERSON I EVER KNOW..HEHE.. I love that pic of Emma's doll and how she compare to Diaz. but I think?..Emma has more Class the that C.Diaz... (I am sure Dan's think so too..or I HOPE!)

do you have pic of Dan's doll?...
Old 07-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Morning guys!

I made a little manip. I just couldn't resist.

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey gals! Last post before bed. Go check out the Granger Geeks. ;P I posted 5, er, pieces of Em's beautiful self there. ^^ Mom's so pretty. *-*

Nora, i can't see your manip right now, but i'll try tomorrow morning. ^^ (my internet is SUCH a pain it the butt! *kicks internet*)

Think that's all. G'night, sistas!

*EDITED* Just saw your manip! Thanks for posting it!

Last edited by Lady_Hatchkoff; 07-06-2004 at 10:48 PM
Old 07-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Nora, your manip is so beautiful! Gorgeous.

*screech* I've never been thrown off the cliff before! I can't believe I'm so happy about being thrown off a cliff, LOL.

*is very heroically saved by both Michael Vartan and James Marsters*

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

*Pushes Tina off cliff*

Time Cannot Erase- I liked your fanart a lot. Great work!

Nora- Thanx for sharing the manip. You know what? It doesn't look like a manip at all.

Old 07-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Total Fan

*kidnaps Belle, leaves a ransom note for milk*

ETA: In the summer of 2002, Iris "rewrote" a bunch of popular theme songs, making them more Auror-themed. All of these songs, one of which was my own, were compiled into the Auror Classic TV Soundtrack. And since I know a lot of the Aurors are having nostalgia for the olden days, I thought it would be an appropriate time to post one of those songs.

So, without further ado, I shall post the first song, which was rewritten by Iris:

"Mad About Hermione"

Hermione, tell Harry why he loves you like he does
Tell him who can stop his heart as much as you
Tell him all your secrets
And he'll tell you most of his
They say nobody's a perfect prefect
Well, that's really true this time
He doesn't have the Potions answers
He doesn't have a plan
All he has is you
So, darling, help him understand (what you do)
You can whisper in his ear (where you guys go)
Who knows what happens after here
Just take each other's hand as you both jump into the Broom Closet Frontier
Harry's mad about you, baby,
Mad about you

~Nat, who loves her siblings very much, even though some of them are very useless.

Last edited by *Natalie*; 07-07-2004 at 01:13 AM
Old 07-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Total Fan

Okay so I've noticed this little pattern in relation to shippiness and I might be crazy but anything that's a good sign for us is good, right? So in Book 1, there's not really a lot of it, but we do have the 'you're a really great wizard, Harry' thing. CoS the Sidekicks could claim, they've got their tension and the non-hug, if that's canon (no time to check right now). Book 3 we have Harry and Hermione off doing a bunch of stuff by themselves, getting closer, with Buckbeak (symbol of love, people) and certainly not much by the way of Sidekick. While we can claim moments in GoF, the Sidekicks still cal lit their Bible because of the Yule Brawl....whatever . OotP is our Bible and there's little Sidekick action. So of colurse the pattern is every second book. So we're all wishing this Sidekick stuff will come to a head in HBP just to get it out of the way. Leaving us, of course, Book 7 in which H/Hr realise their true feelings and live happily ever after. With no contradictions to follow
Proud Arrow #190 and Auror #208
Old 07-07-2004, 04:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Natalie*
*kidnaps Belle, leaves a ransom note for milk*

ETA: In the summer of 2002, Iris "rewrote" a bunch of popular theme songs, making them more Auror-themed. All of these songs, one of which was my own, were compiled into the Auror Classic TV Soundtrack. And since I know a lot of the Aurors are having nostalgia for the olden days, I thought it would be an appropriate time to post one of those songs.

~Nat, who loves her siblings very much, even though some of them are very useless.
Hey Nat! Nice to meet ya. ^_^ I'm Liv. Goodb job on that song!! So cute. ^_^
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top