Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 07:29 AM
Extreme Fan

*drinks SM's and eats pumpkin pie*

*burps*

Excuse me.

Anyway...

I really like Iris's title. Ain't it the truth!

*hugs Ami* 'Tis okay, Lauren doesn't know any better. You know how her obsessiveness gets the better of her

Bwahaa! Nora, I have that website in my favorites! Everytime I'm feeling down, I put that on and it always brings a smile to my face

Just wanted to stop in quick, gotta get ready for work!

~Nic
Old 07-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Heya Aurors! I'm so glad I finally had some time to come here. I can't believe how fast this thread is moving. Dan and Emma just get cuter and more obvious. I'm not complaining they awesome together. I also believe that Harry and Hermione are meant to be because if history repeats itself in regards to Harry's parents. James was the wizard and if I can recall Lily was muggle-born. This is an exact replica of Harry and Hermione. I think all of us are right in saying it will be Ron and Hermione for a while but true love will win in the end and that's Harry and Hermione (also from a movie perspective Dan and Emma have way more chemistry anyway). I'm curious to know how things are on the set now with the the character of Cho and the actress now part of the script. I doubt she is a thrat to whatever Dan and Emma have but I do see claws coming out. (hehe I say fight for your man Emma). Got to go for now as before feel free to comment or add your own opinions.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

*skips in to thread*

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!

Boy, i've missed so much!! Catching up's gonna take a loooong ass time!

On second thoughts, could some kind person just fill me in? Ya know, give me a brief rundown of what i've missed? That would be great!

It's soooo good to be able to catch up with you guys!! I missed you all!

I had a fab time though! I've got a gorgeous suntan, loads of photos and even a few new friends! And the weather was awesome, the temperatures were in the high 90's every day. It rocked!!

It's fab to be back with my Aurors though! Welcome to any newbies i don't know!

*hugs all her sibs*

Home sweet home!

OK, im off to unpack! Catch you guys later!
Old 07-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Cat! Welcome back! We missed you!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-08-2004, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Cat! Welcome back! We missed you!
Aww thanks Nora! Thats so sweet! I missed you too!

So, gimme the lowdown! What've i missed? I'm too lazy to go back and look!

It's so great to see you guys again!
Old 07-08-2004, 08:59 AM
Passionate Fan

welcome back cat!

The professor snape dancing thingy is just too funny!!!!

Icon by me
Old 07-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, I don't think you missed anything major. Oh, I made a H/Hr video though, if you want to see it. Here...
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

hi all... this is the first time i've been able to get to a computer since yesterday afternoon... i thought i might go into withdrawl...

anyway... LOVE the huge dan/emma pic...

and thanks for all the other goodies! the snape video is hilarious! does it have sound? this computer at work of course has no volume so i need to know if i should check it out again when i get home...

i watched SS last night with my brother in law and his best friend... they've been wanting me to "introduce them to harry" for quite a while... it's too funny to go back and see how little they were! and hermione... good grief what did they do to that girl's hair during the chess board scene?

Luke: Dear God, yes.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

HI there!

Catrinaaaaa you're back from sunny and hot Spain, I see! I'm glad to hear you had a great time Welcome home!

Awww, that HUGE pic of D/E dancing is so cute! They are holding hands really tight, as if making sure the other one is going nowhere

About the title for the new thread... I vote for "Aurors (H/Hr): Because we're faster than Hermione's grip on Harry's Firebolt" as well

Later!
Old 07-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the welcomes all! I feel honored!

Quote:
Catrinaaaaa you're back from sunny and hot Spain, I see! I'm glad to hear you had a great time
Yup, hot Spain is right! The temperatures were in the high 90's EVERY day!! It was SO warm! I had a blast!

Thanks for the link to your vid Nora. I'll d/l it as soon as i've had a shower!

Aurors (H/Hr): Because we're faster than Hermione's grip on Harry's Firebolt

Voting for this! Gutterishly awesome!
Old 07-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beatriz
About the title for the new thread... I vote for "Aurors (H/Hr): Because we're faster than Hermione's grip on Harry's Firebolt" as well
Why doesn't that surprise me? *off to read MLML again*

*jumps off the cliff and is saved by Mr. Robbie Williams* Wheeeeeee!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 07-08-2004, 10:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by trash addict
*voting for the Firebolt thread title*. A nice double-entendre.

Did anyone notice in the dancing pic that they're holding hands kind of funny?
Voting for this one too. Gutterishly awesome, really.