Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Holy $%*@!

242 Aurors! Rock on!

Man...I've been away for awhile, I can't believe how much that list has grown. Mind you I'm still away and I'd like to think that by the time I get back we should be 260 strong.

Mum and Dan- you've got some work to do...not that you'lll need much encouragement, mind. And don't worry...the shelves in the closet have been replaced...*snort*

Anyways how have my sibs been? I finally got my motorcycle!! It's a humble Kawasaki ninja..."Black, Like my mood thanks to you."- Max

D/E...how can you think of them and NOT have a smile on your face. When Emma said "I genuinly like him. There ya go!" I had the BIGGEST grin on my face.

But Emma as the next Audrey Hepburn? Hmmm well if she sings as well as Dan says she does then hey, she could be the next Julie Andrews if she wants! Nah...I perfer Emma. Just Emma.

But I would LOVE to see her in a movie with Keira Knightly, that would be awesome...Maybe Orlando Bloom and Dan Radcliffe in the same as well. That's not asking to much is it?

<---Massive Fangirl and major Geek!

Later sibby's, Miss you all!

*Waits to be shoved off the cliff- Can't wait!*

*makes sure Matthew McCaunghey is there to catch her*
Team Britney
Old 07-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

*just bringing over her post from the previous page*

I just read the last chapter of OotP again and I can not tell you how my heart bleeds for Harry. I almost cried, I swear. Imagine you'd know that you couldn't lead a normal life until you either kill Voldemort or he kills you. Boy... I really wonder how Hermione will react when he (hopefully) tells her in HBP.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@
that is SOOOO cute! OMG! I'm having a party over this video!!!!!

hey...I just noticed with your comments about ladies and gentlemen that there's no boys around here...mostly girls! I never noticed that before!
Yup! Actually, the only boys i know that post here are Will and Bloody Sakura. u.u"

No one's gonna answer lovebird question...? ó.ò

Quote:
Anyways how have my sibs been? I finally got my motorcycle!! It's a humble Kawasaki ninja..."Black, Like my mood thanks to you."- Max
KATHYYYY!!! *hugs* yay you got your motorbike! cool! *.*

*pushes Kathy off the cliff and sees her gets saved by Matthew McCaunghey*

~_^
Old 07-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow this thread moves so fast I can hardly keep up.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 07-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

I don't have much time to catch up, so just wanted to drop by and say 'hi' to all the newbies and a big to all my aurors out there

Later!
Old 07-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG! That video! Did anyone else notice they both said the speculation about them is boring? Interesting...anywho, ttyl late!

Lotsa hugs to Kathy! We missed ya!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 07-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I definitely want to see the kiss at the end of GoF. I also want to see Harry's jaw dropping when he sees Hermione all dressed up. Add to that: Harry telling R/Hr about his kiss with Cho (gotta love jealous Hermione), Krum asking Harry if something's going on between him and Hermione (after all Harry is a "rival", hee) and of course all the grabbing and touching in OotP
------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorrry...I don't know who wrote this...but me too. I can't wait to see Harry's jaw dropping, Hermione all dressed up...and of course my best is when Hermione gave Harry that "in-famous-kiss-cheek...and all of H/Hr moment from Gof. I don't know about you people, but I want to see how Daniel and Emma interact with kissing scene. Are they really going to do only cheek or all-lip-mouth-thingy!!.. I want to see how "daniel, really GOOD KISSER"

Harry telling R/Hr about him kiss w/Cho?...(that is not in GOf...it in OoTp)
Old 07-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Awww! Look at this article from teenhollywood.com:

Dan Radcliffe and Emma Watson: The “Azkaban” Interview
June 2, 2004 by Lynn Barker

We went to New York for the premiere of the new “Harry Potter” film and sat down for a chat with Harry and Hermione (Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson)! We learned all kinds of cool info like, did you know that Sirius Black plays the bass! Emma looked extra hot with more blonde streaks in her curled, light brown hair and was wearing a very cute red military jacket with gold braid with her jeans. Dan’s hair was all tousled cute and he was in white tee, jeans and tennies. Big change after the fancy clothes the two donned for the Premiere the day before.

These two have a mutual admiration society going.

Either that or something flirty is starting to happen between them. Ever the English gent, Dan pulls out Emma’s chair for her (note from me: ok, can this guy possibly get ANY cuter?) and they share lots of smiles as they talk. The two 14-year-olds were seen dancing together at the party after the Premiere and can’t say enough nice things about each other.. hummm. Ron and Hermione may be getting closer in the films but in real life could it be Harry and Hermione? Well, for now, we’ll just settle for a friendly chat about Dan’s rock band aspirations and Emma’s love of her girl-power, kick butt role in “Azkaban”. Tune in….

And then watch the comment after the question:

TeenHollywood: You are older now. Have you started dating anyone? (I’d swear both young actors blushed at this) (note from me: )

Daniel: Um, no. Sorry. I don't want to disappoint you. Obviously, I mean, I'm sure both of us notice members of the opposite sex because we're now both fourteen. So I suppose we’re just going through what any person 13 or 14 goes through. (Okay.. good curve ball you just threw us, Dan).

Anyway, you know the rest of the interview. I just found the first bit very cute so I thought I'd share.

ETA: Here are screencaps from that interview:

Old 07-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Aaaawwww! So cuuute! Thanks Nora, my queen!

Deny all you want, sweets, but WE know what's gonna happen!
Old 07-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

KATHY!!!
*pushes her off cliff*

*runs over to her and hugs her after matthew saves her*

that interview is adorable. its great seeing that other people see their attraction than just us. i still can't believe they said that ron and hermione are getting closer in the book. how are they getting closer, by the way? is it when they fight over trivial things like their pets or when hermione's running around holding harry's hand in the woods? sorry but i just don't see it, to any lurking sidekickers.
Old 07-05-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

[sarcasm]Perhaps it's because they fought even more in PoA. I mean come on, you guys, you know how it works: if you wanna get close with someone, insult them on a daily basis - that's luuuuuuurve.[/sarcasm]
Old 07-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Nora*
[sarcasm]Perhaps it's because they fought even more in PoA. I mean come on, you guys, you know how it works: if you wanna get close with someone, insult them on a daily basis - that's luuuuuuurve.[/sarcasm]

D/E's chemistry never ceases to amaze me. Just look how they stare at each other!

Welcome to the newbies! And Kathy, I've missed your posts, and you, of course.

Old 07-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww that music vid of Dan and Emma was sooo cute! Did you guys notice that when Kelly Ripa told Emma that Dan was cute...Emma said " I know, he is. He is . He is". haha she repeated it sooo many times. AWW.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome to Bluestockinghp and Bee. You guys will love it here. Lovely pics and great interview. I swear, they couldn't be more obvious. Whoever taught them how to lie did a horrible job! Unperfect, Emma is way more obvious. She might as well shout to the world "I LOVE DAN!" I don't know why, but it seems to me that Dan is the one that wants to keep it a secret (if there IS something going on with them, which there is). But it'd be horrible if he didn't return feelings for her...which he obviously does. Btw, ita with something possibly happening to Ron..I think that since Ron has been put to the side alot lately, that he's gonna go out with a bang and leave no doubts to his loyalty. Why aren't there more guys? I know a guy who's an auror....god bless him! Btw, 18 more days till Dan's 15th birthday! He'll be my age!!

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Um, hey everyone. I haven't posted since last summer, but now that school's out I actually have time to come to FF So, hey
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top