Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Gardenia and welcome back!

Harry/Hermione- The most famous and brightest pair of lovers

July 23rd- Daniel Radcliffe and Charisma Carpenter's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-05-2004, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Great thread going, everyone!!

Love all the comments, especially enjoyed your post, bluestockinghp, thanks for your kind words.

Hey, Nora, I'll be going to Frankfurt, plan to take a two day trip to London. Yeah, I know it'll be expensive...been saving for quite a while, though!

I'm just thrilled to be an Auror, I just love Harry and Hermione and I think POA just ROCKED! Just had to say all that again!

I loved what bluestockinghp said about the trio hug...very good analysis! I totally agree about Ron not initiating physical contact, I think the only reason he let Hermione hug him was because of the emotion of Buckbeak being killed. And Harry hugging her...that was perfect...it was a great scene.

I heard in an interview, too, (can't remember where) JKR talking about Curon putting things in(without knowing what she plans) that foreshadow future books. Now that I think about it , though, I think she mentioned that the screenwriter(is his name Steve?) was responsible for a lot of that. But she was okay with that. Gives me hope for H/Hr. Of course I refuse to believe that Harry will love anyone else as much, ditto for Hermione. At this point in the books I especially see it on Hermione's part...she already knows she LOVES HARRY! Boys, on the other hand, are a bit slower, but Harry will realize it soon!

As others have said, Dan and Emma are just too hot together, aren't they? It will be easy for them to show their obvious affection for one another, difficult if they're not allowed to!

You guys better get used to my long posts, I guess!!

hammergal
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love
Old 07-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tv Guide has just started playing Summer Movie Hunks..Dan is gonna be #5 and they're at #15..now on 14. Hurry! You don't wanna miss it.

There's always that one true love, and it's up to you to get it or lose it. ~Lyn
Old 07-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

OMB! I totally the video that was posted! Completely adorable and the song was wonderful, I have a quick question though. Could someone point me in the direction of where that footage of behind the scenes stuff is if it's online anywhere?
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 07-05-2004, 06:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey guys,

wanted to drop by and say hi. I luv the new title and also WELCOME NEWBIES.

Thanks for the video...it was cute.

And who ever said that symbolism of Buckbeak between Ron and Hermione to be together..meant that it was going to be a dead realtionship was funny.

I am going to start looking for the spanish songs...who ever has a suggestion ...be my guest and help out.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Destiny_Sucks
OMB! I totally the video that was posted! Completely adorable and the song was wonderful, I have a quick question though. Could someone point me in the direction of where that footage of behind the scenes stuff is if it's online anywhere?
Hey Destiny_sucks, you can find the behind the scenes at the onetakewatson.com site.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just saw the Hunks list. Dan was # 5 and boy did he look hot. And after that list, they gave a summer movies special so I got to see him again! Gotta love Tv Guide.

Old 07-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by UNperfect
Hey Destiny_sucks, you can find the behind the scenes at the onetakewatson.com site.
UNperfect you rock my socks! Erm... thanks

~Carrie
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 07-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

I go away for a couple of days and we have a new thread! GO AURORS!

Off to catch up..

Lisa
Old 07-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

3rd post today! Yay, that's a record for me...

Anyways...I just had to post this. You guys probably know this already but I thought the clips they showed on extra were cute. I liked this part where Emma fixes his hair

Interviewer: and take a look..could Emma Watson have a hairstylist role in her future?
Interviewer to Dan: What she trying to do...try to change your hairstyle?
Dan: I don't even know anymore
Interviewer: [laughs] You don't even ask?
Dan: I just kind of...just let her do it..because you know...she does like it

Notice he said 'because you know...she does like it', he wanted to please her. Haha I know, I'm so corney, but it's soo adorable, I just couldn't help myself. =D
Old 07-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

ami! an oldbie! i think i'm gonna die of happiness and the belle is back! yyayyyyy

ami i LOVED your picture of harry and pansy but i can't see the one of harry and hermione! HEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

now only if IRIS or RUBY or FLOR would post, that would make my year.

i miss all of my oldbies and our insane aim chats we use to have and belle doing violent things to us but out of love....ahhh the good ol' days.

you know, speaking of those days, there use to be this guy chris, the only guy mind you, that would post on this thread. we use to talk about our our "womanly pains" and all that in said aim chats and would thank god he's wasn't around...hahahahaha.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

wooooooooooooooooo

i get to be saved by orli!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

UNPerfect...that interview is too cute. "I don't even know anymore." Gotta love Dan and his humor.

Old 07-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

D/E they are too Hot for Us...

@Nora: thanks for that D/E interview from TeenHollywood,..but I read it so many time already...and everytime..I have this "giggle-sound to it" gee...can D/E be any hotter for each other..(well maybe more to Emma to Daniel).

about Daniel..being "dense" about love,..even from Wizard..he sure is doesn't have "magic " to make him realise how "Emma is so into him" maybe We should mix that love postion for him.

I love...that pic of D/E from that P.C they are so adorable.."looking longing to each other..from that second pic..of them, I wonder where is Emma looking at?...or who. I seem like she is sparing at Daniel's chest..whoooooaa!! from that second pic..or maybe my eyes are playing trick on me.

@WitchWitchV: I know..Daniel is number 5 from T.V guide..thingy..I was the one who post that on Danfan...Thread. He should be number 1.... and I am so happy not only he is hunkiest but PERSON OF YEAR..Vote by TIME KIDS MAG..

I
Old 07-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Welcome back, Gardenia!

Erm... guys, is it weird to be completely and absolutely in love with a fictional couple? If it is, then I'm proud to say I'm a weird and freaky girl.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top