Thanks for starting

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

YW

Most recently I watched the Thanksgiving episode... It was an interesting one, even if I knew that Jess' sister's boyfriend has to be the one responsible for the bombing... But I did enjoy them remembering Jess' REACT past...

Though it made me wonder on just how many siblings Jess has

Plus I enjoyed the "Kasie the spy" episode too...
Old 07-11-2023, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I do hope we learn more on Jess' family

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-11-2023, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Season 20 from what I've seen so far seems like a more balanced season, with providing episodes for "everyone" to shine, which is wonderful as we still have so much to learn about the newer cast members...
Old 07-12-2023, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does have that, yes
I hope I can rewatch soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-12-2023, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Hope you do too...

... I think after 20 seasons of this show, I'm being slower with catching up, but I always do...
Old 07-13-2023, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It can be hard to keep up

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2023, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, and also become a comfort show...

... I mean I still love the show, and can enjoy how everyone is getting developed, but I'm also not biting my nails being worried about them...

I will probably continue with the episodes over the weekend...
Old 07-14-2023, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know that they've got those storylines that often anymore either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2023, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Not sure.

last real shocking, with real twists storyline was the one with Ellie's & Gibbs' exit...

... Torres' s20 final has the potential of turning into something longer, and more intriguing, which cpuld get me into live watching s21...

I didn't really connect with "the Raven" arc we had, it just seemed to farfetched to really get worried about anyone
Old 07-15-2023, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true. It is probably the Raven storyline was a bit meh. Confused me a bit too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-15-2023, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I just couldn't believe it, which also meant that I wasn't that eager to stay connected to say...

... but hopefully s21 will bring back some og the over-arcing storines that NCIS had a couple seasons back... understand why they went back to the case of the week format, and it was needed at thw time - but they should go back to complicated story telling as well
Old 07-15-2023, 08:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They need a balanced mix of both. More engaging & believable ones too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2023, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

exactly