Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Butterfly Effect" (20.16) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 13th @ 9PM)

NCIS 20.16 - "Butterfly Effect"
Original Airdate: March 13, 2023 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team jumps into motion to investigate who is responsible for
a potential bio terror attack at a strip mall parking garage. Also, Knight's
father deals with a health scare while in Japan.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.

Some background on Knight - sounds good.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was wondering if we were going to meet her father or at least learn more about him & her relationship with him.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2023, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting episode. Although, immediately was suspicious of most of the guilty players.

Felt for Jessica. For once, someone with a positive relationship with their father. Of course, they made it tense there...

I guess with the show lasting so long, they have to cast people who have been on the show before, because the Senator was on NCIS back in 2005, episode, "Conspiracy Theory". About a mental hospital. I recognized her voice, and even though it has been eighteen years.

Looks like we have a start of a longer arc storyline, of course Russia is involved.

Parker's influence is good, turning McGee and Nick into eagle watching LOL. That must be fun, yeah, right. But it might be calming after a high stakes day.

Although I question, if we are dealing with rich people fountains. Why would the houses have to give up their keys? The fountains are outside, right?
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 11:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It was fountains & aquariums I think. So the aquariums are inside, hence the need for a key. You do glimpse an aquarium in the background of some shots at the Senator's house so I presume that is why the guy had the key to her place.

odd episode. Not bad, & has interesting moments, but not one of their best either. Agreed the bad guys were a bit obvious/suspicious

I did wonder why they went into a building without masks on. Seemed a stupid mistake when gas is involved, but makes sense it was all a trick.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-03-2023, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Russians again, maybe it's the start of a bigger story...

the episode itself wasn't bad, but I was more concerned about Jess & her father - I was pretty cettain that we would fine the girl's father still on time.

The bird watching - it can probably calm you down after a stressful day..
Old 12-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The shows like Russians

I do wonder if bird watching would be calming or not

With all these family references I do wonder if we're going to meet Knight's father soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I hope we do meet her father next season

Yep, they do love Russians but don't blame them...

still this time it sounds like a sleeping cell...
will see whether it gets brought up again during the season...