Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2023, 06:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Kompromat [Part One]" (20.21) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 15th @ 9PM)

NCIS 20.21 - "Kompromat"
Original Airdate: May 15, 2023 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
When a suspicious murder occurs in the classified section of the National Archive, NCIS must
investigate a string of Russian spy encounters that may be linked to the crime. Also, Jimmy
accidentally makes a confession that could change the course of his relationship with Knight.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Hopefully the course of Jimmy's and Knight's relationship goes into the right direction for them.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 12:07 AM
Extreme Fan

The way I giggled when Jimmy blurted out those 3 words,

And the 'Love you too' later on,

Looking forward to Part 2
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

This one is a two parter as well? It never said that unlike the others

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 04:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Knight trying to move on from Palmer's words not with the right people there to just leave it. Palmer did a nice backtracking over it though

Nice hearing a little about Torres family again. He has a sister again

Ducky Nice to see him again Wonder if he filmed from the East Coast...

Maybe we didn't want Ducky back if he is bringing bad news...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-27-2023, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am surprised they have not done more about his sister. It's how he joined the show. Most of the time, I forget that his mother and sister are still alive. Given the show has delved so much over the years on the past, and the family lives of the gang...whoever may be on the team.

Parker and his cannoli's. He loves to bring the sweets to the office.

Jimmy found himself in such a pickle. And trying to walk it back, and not knowing what it meant.

Poor Parker, trying to serve his relationship and the case. She had a right to be pissed. I cannot help it when I see the actress, I always wonder if she was going to turn evil like her original guest starring stint on NCIS.

I forgot that Russia storyline has persisted all season. And not just with Deliah's bad assistant.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!

Last edited by Jasper1975; 05-28-2023 at 07:15 AM
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad they finally have brought her back, but it is odd after so long

Yeah the Russian storyline didn't really stick with me. I was a bit like 'oh this again, it is still going'

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread