Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Head Games" (20.18) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 10th @ 9PM)

NCIS 20.18 - "Head Games"
Original Airdate: April 10, 2023 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team digs deep to investigate a Navy lieutenant who's accused of trying
to murder her husband but has no memory of the attack. Also, Kasie navigates a
potential medical scare.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ok then Kasie nice she is doing all the things she dreamed of .Don't know if the team are getting a say in the bits involving them though . Understandable where she was coming from though. Glad she opened up to Palmer & Vance. Vance had some great advice for her. I don't think I would be able to delete an email like she did. But I wouldn't necessarily change my life one way or the other

Interesting case. The poor woman. How can someone do that to another person? It did end up being who I suspected though

I like how Vance has a hiding place to actually get work done

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt for her. I figured it was some kind of sleeping walking type thing, because she was off. But they had done that before. But this, way, wow. Devious. And yeah, the guilty party was suspicious from the start.

I felt for Kasie too. When its something like that, it's so uncertain. Do you want to know? Because it affects your life regardless.

Liked how Vance framed. No one knows what life will bring you. It could be a horror story, or a great romance.

Nice moment there. Although I guess if Kasie did change her mind in the next moment. It's probably sitting in her trash. And we know from prior episodes. Nothing ever stays deleted. But I could see why she did not want to know. Yeah, would I do the same. If I did the test, I would probably want to know the answer.

Pretty creepy.

Good episode though.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread