Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2023, 01:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Early morning confession:

I, have no clue on how I'll say goodbye to Hetty. Yeah, I've had 5 months to mull it over, and I thought it'd be easy and certain for. But with the clock ticking on the air dates for the last 2, and with the fact that I'm currently stuck relying on a couple of things being right and basically a bunch of guess work to deliver my ultimate wishes before it's all over instead of having proof that positively points in my direction, I'm now realizing (and probably fearing) that it doesn't look to be so easy.

I got so addicted to this show because of her, and after all this time, whatever she's been through, and all the waiting and waiting I've had to do, I just can't bear to think of her not getting a happy ending with the rest of her team. (it all reminds me of how sure I was last Season when I thought for sure that she wouldn't be left out of that happy party).

I only see 1 real way of this all ending. And if i don't get to see her be happy 1 last time and everyone else gets THEIR happy ending, I don't think I'll ever look at this show and this franchise the same again.

I need this whole finale to work in my favor. I deserve happiness after all this time.
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

All I can say is that I hope that you get the happy end, you want to see!
Old 05-12-2023, 11:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Saw that latest hilarious IG video from the cast playing 'Most Likely To', and I saw that there'll be a courtroom scene at some point, and then I got to thinking of another happy Densi surprise that doesn't involve a baby:

We know that Rosa had a friend called Pilar, and that Densi definitely looked like they wanted to adopt them both, but only got Rosa at the time.

What if the happy ending they get is that they get to adopt Pilar? (Truth be told, as nice as it would be, I think Densi really is better off at this point not having a baby, and I didn't see anything in the teasers that we know of that 100% points to a surprise pregnancy.)
Old 05-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Promotional Pictures for the Final Two Episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for sharing them
Old 05-15-2023, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Final final speculation:

As much as the admiral annoys me, what he was saying in those flashbacks last night sounded an awful lot like foreshadowing! 'Coming home' and mentioning Hetty's ability to always seem to make it out of the most unlikely scenarios, it's almost like, the flashbacks are trying to tell us she's coming home! In fact, from I heard in 1 of the now released sneak peaks, she might already be home!

So, here's my last prediction:

Hetty shows up at the reception, everyone is happy go lucky, Kensi and Deeks tell everyone they're having a baby, and it's party time! And also, I think it's safe to say right now that Neric won't show up. (in that TV Line Q&A last Friday, Dani said that only 4 of the top 5 wishes from that TV Line poll will happen, an if Neric shows up, then Hetty won't show up. And right now, the odds of Hetty showing up are far more likely then Neric's)
Old 05-16-2023, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, Neric showing up seems unlikely - but maybe it will be one of the other non-Hetty related requests which will not happen.

Also, I can't seen Kensi being pregnant, but I can see them receiving the news that they can adopt the other girl (young adult really)
Old 05-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh man, reading those new cryptic teasers from TV Line's got me giddy! I have a few ideas on what would definitely get fans emotional, and I cover all of them in this long, and insanely fluffy fic I just wrote and posted:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14233889/1/
Old 05-17-2023, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I honestly think the one which doesn't happen is the pregnancy unless that already happened in the first half. But that one seemed the most unlikely to me. If anyone was going to announce a pregnancy I'd sooner see Neric returning & revealing it, or it is the reason for the quicker wedding & it'd be Anna who is.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 01:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Truth be told, I'm also a bit unsure as well. Like, everything pointing towards 1 obvious outcome to someone who struggled to get pregnant a few years ago, just seems like a 1 way ticket to disappointment from an unexpected twist.

Except then there's the 4 out of 5 top wishes again, and well, I'll think of anything to convince myself that either wishes number 5 or 2 won't happen all so I can see Hetty again. Except then I go a little back and forth sometimes on whether or not wish number 2 actually WON'T happen and vise versa.

And then there's what I read and hear about from each new interview or teaser that's coming out and wondering if what is being said is pointing in a positive direction and whether or not it's pointing in a another direction, and well, it's a bit crazy!

This all really would've been so much easier if someone would've just said Hetty will 100% be back instead of all these mind games with cryptic teasers. Like, how can this finale really feel special if she's not actually in it?! I just don't want to be feeling the same way I felt after last Season's finale, which was extreme hurt and wondering if I'd ever feel better again. Because there's no new Season to try and fix things! This is the last episode, and she has to be in it! I don't want that awful Season 13 premiere to be her last real appearance! Because then that very awful scene in the burn room will be her last scene with Callen.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I just don't see the point in going through all that realistic storyline of a struggle to turn around & cancel it all out saying she now can get pregnant. That'd be a stupid choice to make. Not when it is true for so many women that they simply can't get pregnant. Sure some get surprises (I am one of those children you could say, so I know it can happen) but I just feel it goes against the Densi storyline to now have Kensi become pregnant

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 01:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I feel it too. Except with the whole food poisoning and having to go to the doctor for blood work thing, and then there's those photos from right before they leave for the wedding, and a few other things that popped up yesterday, it feels too easy to think it'll be the 'you're pregnant' call! All this feels too easy! Way too easy.

Except I'm not sure what else to think regarding alternate outcoms and their probabilty and what I also want and it's own probability of happening!

Man, why does theorizing and what should happen have to be so hectic?!
Old 05-17-2023, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I haven't watched this week's episode, so I don't know what they've set up. But even if they have hints, that doesn't automatically mean anything either. There's lots of reasons to go to a doctor for example. Plus if there are a lot of signs (& I don't go looking for articles or pictures so don't know what you're talking about) it could mean that it is just a red herring

Because the show is ending & there are a lot of things that a lot of different fans want & it is impossible to know if all those things will happen. I presume what I wanted won't but never know, maybe I'll get surprised

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 02:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Man, I feel like I'm turning into a nervous wreck from all this. Because there's so many possibilities, so many things said or teased that could mean this or that, it's nuts!

I just want all this to be worth it. and to not feel like I've been wasting my time all along hoping for something that wasn't going to happen no matter how many fans wanted it to
Old 05-17-2023, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

understandable

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread