Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2023, 03:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

I need to.catch up on it but I do hope for a happy ending snd they all.go their separate ways cause they have all wrapped up their individual storyline so
Old 05-17-2023, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm sort of detached at this point from LA - I do hope for a happy ending, and for Hetty to return, but I've also said my goodbye a while ago.

Kensi becoming pregnant wouldn't make any sense after the struggles they went through, and also based on Dani's "what was the most memorable storyline" where she talked about the infertility story... But we will see by the end of the week, early next week...
Old 05-17-2023, 03:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Watching the ep I got the impression that Kensi went to the doctor because she was sick. She probably needed a clearance due to her job. Then Deeks already is a 'prepare for the future, we need to be there for Rosa' mode so he then wanted more of a check up for her just to make sure they can be there for Rosa. That doesn't point towards pregnancy for me at least based on the episode.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 06:12 PM
Extreme Fan

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 07:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Does she mean Nell or Hetty with that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2023, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

With the photo she included, she's definitely hinting at Hetty! It'd be a very cruel joke to include a photo like that and not have it mean Hetty! Maybe she AND Hetty may return as well!
Old 05-19-2023, 07:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Presumably. But being Renee posting it seems to hint at Nell
I already presume both will appear though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-20-2023, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Hopefully it means both of them showing up for the final
Old 05-20-2023, 10:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It could be that Renee just went to the afterparty thing but the fact that she was there does make me feel like Nell made an appearance in the finale somehow. Maybe Hetty, being Hetty, shows up with Nell & Eric so that they can be a part of the wedding. Or she brings them to help them get out of this, & seeing everyone there inspired Callen (& Anna) to bring their wedding up

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2023, 05:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
I'm sort of detached at this point from LA - I do hope for a happy ending, and for Hetty to return, but I've also said my goodbye a while ago.

Kensi becoming pregnant wouldn't make any sense after the struggles they went through, and also based on Dani's "what was the most memorable storyline" where she talked about the infertility story... But we will see by the end of the week, early next week...
I have 2 admit last season and this season was werid with a few cast members not being in every episode kind of sucked but I do thing it'd a great set up for a final they all are ready to move on and with G getting married it is a good ending
Old 05-24-2023, 07:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 05-24-2023, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

So many after interviews...

... Glad with the decisions they took... and Kessler doesn't exist in my book. Since he's still technically out there...
Old 05-24-2023, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
It's not actually all that farfetched. Many couples stop trying, and don't think it will ever happen and suddenly when they adopt. Poof, a baby comes. I don't think they ever said there was a problem. I could be wrong. But it just never happened. Probably because they never wanted to go there, given how dangerous the jobs are. And what it means if Kenzie were pregnant because LA was so much more dangerous as opposed to say the mothership.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ post you've quoted is in response to a discussion from the previous page where we were speculating which four of the five wishes (from TVLine?) that Dani had said would happen in the finale. Of each of them I felt that the pregnancy seemed the most unlikely to occur. Especially given the storyline they'd already traveled. No one was saying it wasn't farfetched or impossible, simply agreeing with what I started. I don't think they said there was a problem either, however they were unable to get pregnant which does hint towards one. No it doesn't mean it is impossible, but it does support the idea that it could've been possible that was the wish which didn't come true

My mother was told she probably wouldn't be able to have children. I'm living proof that the doctor was wrong. My parents tried for years but it wasn't to be, I was the only one who made it the whole nine months, then they turned to adoption which is where I got my sister. So I definitely know that people can still have a child even when it might seem impossible, even if in my case I came first not the adoption. However even with that knowledge I still had a belief that they had done an amazing storyline showing a reality that so many couples go on & to just leave them as that would've been a great way to have them finish up. So for them to fall pregnant wasn't a necessary storyline & could very easily been the thing which didn't happen.

But in the end I was wrong & they went that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2023, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I get why they did it, and I also loved the Densi scene which was served by Dani & ECO ... ... but I would have been just as happy with them receiving the news that they can adopt the other girl...

.. and Chelle is the living example that sometimes if you stop trying it happens...