Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Although I think it got to the point where they knew they were not going to get Linda back for any meaningful story. And yet they went there, adding to the mysterious. And letting the stories continue without giving answers. With Syria. And with Callen's past. Although they wrote it acceptable in the end, that Sam and Callen were helping with the Hetty situation. We just would not get to see the results.

Although enough of it was stable if Sam was able to travel, and will in the near future, with Hawaii.

Yeah, I assume Sam's father is stablized for now. And has the support there, so if Sam needs to travel. He will be able too.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I know that Sam's father is in good care now, and we will probably continue hearing about him... I just don't get how Sam had a girlfriend, and then ended up being free again without any mention of the girldfriend ever existing

Yeah, with Callen & Hetty & Syria they just kept digging a bigger hole, which became pretty much impossible to get out of...

... I still have to finish the season - just watched the one with Tom Olsen, so still 9 episodes to go - but my dad after watching the final episode, he didn't even realize rhat it was "the end" due to how it was an ending with a cliffhanger really...

But even with all the unfished stories LA was a great series...
Old 06-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I missed something. I never had the impression that Sam was seeing someone seriously. If there was anyone, it was casual. I don't remember anyone who could have been classified as a girlfriend. But then who knows, maybe it was on the mountain of stories dropped.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

There was briefly a woman. I don't know that they were dating, just seemed casual to me so when she stopped appearing it didn't seem like a thing to me . Also he could've easily had family things which came first & were more important too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that there was one episode where she was supposed to meet with Sam's children....

I think they just forgot about her, or simply decided to take Sam's life to a differenr direction after the covid season...
Old 06-12-2023, 12:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if that was just because they were around or because things were serious?

Or the actress was no longer available. It was a S11 storyline & she only appeared in 6 episodes. The last one was 12x06 so maybe rewatching that one would explain something about what happened to her?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-12-2023, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe...

Not sure, I will alao check what happened with actress afterwards...
Old 06-13-2023, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I couldn't see anything really that would've taken her away but maybe there's something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-13-2023, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think it just stayed with me it was odd...