Old 03-22-2023, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

That sounds like a nice plan to have everything wrapped
Old 04-02-2023, 07:39 AM
Extreme Fan

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/nc...ries-finale/#4

Only 1 from this list who is definitely coming back is Hetty. Wonder Twins and Nate are possible at this time, Everyone else, either a long shot or definitely not gonna happen
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can see Wonder Twins & Nate being guests at the wedding like cameo appearances tbh

Other than Kessler most of the others seem irrelevant & even odd choices in some cases

I don't think anyone would mind The Body Stitchers being left an "open case"
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Wonder Twins & Nate definitely...

I can still live without needing the Kessler & body stitchers arcs being resolved

(Hasn't Alicia Coppola been also in the OG as a reocurring chqrqcter too... )
Old 04-03-2023, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I stand by Kessler needing resolution as otherwise Kensi, Deeks, & Rosa are forever in danger. Even if it is simply to say he's caught & behind bars again. He doesn't need to be seen or be a big case or something.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Not sure how much of a spoiler this potentially is, but it's definitely a big speculative clue!

Last Sunday, The Every Day Action charity had a big gala where they were auctioning off stuff from the show (WikiDeeks talked about it on it's Instagram).

Some of the items were autographed scripts signed by the cast. 1 of the Wikideeks writers said on Tumblr that Linda only signed her name on the scripts to episodes that she was in, and she signed her name on the scripts to both parts of the series finale!

I say this is probably the biggest speculative clue we have so far that points to Hetty being in both parts of the finale!
Old 04-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

As she should be in both series finale episodes...

Nice that they had organized an action with all the dedocated items...

In my mind Kessler isn't existing, but him being back in prison works as a solution just as well... Though knowing LA, if they bring Kessler back they will pull off something dramatic & flashy instead of simply having him back behind bars

Last edited by florerr; 04-03-2023 at 12:57 PM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 12:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds like a nice gala to have

Yeah if they bring him back it'll be bigger, but for me I just need a line if they can't fit in an actual line. Otherwise that isn't closure for me
Old 04-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Will see in the near future whether we get one line or massive explosive Kessler episode instead
Old 04-05-2023, 02:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Just had a new wish:

It'd be nice for Hetty to meet Rosa. Maybe it'll turn out that she was the reason why Rosa was just suddenly approved for fostering because she wanted to see Densi have a family with someone that Kensi clearly had a connection to.
Old 04-23-2023, 01:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Ya know what would be a great 1 last Hetty/Kensi scene?

Them talking, then Hetty slightly hinting that she knows Kensi is pregnant. Then things just get sweeter from there. (I actually write a speculative fic on that last week)
Old 04-23-2023, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She does know everything...

Personally I feel they've done so well with the storyline of how sometimes people simply can't get pregnant. To turn around & then have her fall pregnant would disappoint me a little bit. Sure it happens, & it would be great, but I just think they've done so well & that might take away from it a little bit. Of course if they do it, especially having Hetty reveal it or part of the reveal, I'll appreciate it still. While being a little disappointed
Old 04-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I can imagine Hetty pulling strings as always..

... I would much prefer for Kendi/Densi to get the good news that they can adopt the other girl - maybe due to Hetty... That would make more sense after all the trouble they went through just to show that Kensi can't get pregnant
Old 04-23-2023, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

A few scenarios on how I'd like the very final scene to be:

-Hetty looking at everyone, being all proud of them as she salutes them from a distance

-Everyone making a big toast and then the camera really panning out into the distance

-Hetty being at her office, being happy to be home

-And well, anything sweet that involves Hetty!

I don't want no long time jumps into the future (because of who could get killed off or unexpectedly retired), I can think of how everyone ends up a year from now all on my own .It'd be nice to hear of a few team members getting to do some fun things outside of work, but it doesn't mean I want a long fast forward to see if they're doing fine. I just want 100% assurance that Hetty will be home leading her team, and that everyone will be by her side forever more. And of course, everyone staying good friends.

That kind of assurance would be the best ending for me, not a year long time jump that reveals that almost everyone left NCIS and that 1 or 2 important individuals died. (yeah, believe it or not, some on Tumblr are completely convinced that the only way for this show to end is with a really long time jump into the future)
Old 04-24-2023, 12:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't see the point in that personally. Why? It just doesn't fit the show in my opinion to do that. It has always been Callen's story so ending showing him married would seem logical to me. Much like how last season ended with him getting engaged. But I don't see a time jump personally
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top