Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Chuck Bass S&S #107: Chuck may be think he's losing Blair, but he'll never lose us.

The 107th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

S E A S O N 02

PROMOS:

INTERVIEWS:

Episode 2.18: The Age Of Dissonance
Airdate: 3/16/09
Writer: Jessica Queller
Director: Norman Buckley

THE SENIORS PUT ON A PRODUCTION OF “THE AGE OF INNOCENCE”/SEBASTIAN STAN (“KINGS”) RETURNS AS CARTER BAIZEN — The Constance Billard and St. Jude seniors put on a production of “The Age of Innocence” and find their personal lives mirroring conflicts in the play. Serena (Blake Lively) develops a crush on the play’s director, Julian (guest star Harmon Walsh), and enlists Vanessa’s (Jessica Szohr) knowledge of theater to help her get the otherwise uninterested guy’s attention. Blair (Leighton Meester) receives devastating news about her future that leads her on a witch-hunt for the person responsible. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge) agree to stay away from each other in the aftermath of being discovered as more than teacher and student, but find it impossible to keep that promise. Chuck (Ed Westwick) enlists help from an unlikely source, his nemesis Carter Baizen (guest star Sebastian Stan). Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen and Matthew Settle also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Jessica Queller

Episode 2.19: The Grandfather
Airdate: 3/23/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.20: Remains Of The J
Airdate: 3/30/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.21: Seder Anything
Airdate: 4/20/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.22: Loose Ends (?)
Airdate: 4/27/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.23:
Airdate: 5/04/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.24:
Airdate: 5/11/09
Writer:
Director:

Episode 2.25:
Airdate: 5/18/09
Writer:
Director:

SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)

Lori in Fitchburg, Wis.: I just heard that there's a new episode of Gossip Girl called "You've Got Yale"—does this mean that all of the kids are going to, uh, Yale?
Actually, I'm told that our fave Upper East Siders will go to three different colleges next year. Any guesses about who goes where? They'd better not separate Bluck! (Or Chair for that matter.)

Gossip Girl: OMG, Nate and Blair!
It's true. As we teased in last week's Spoiler Chat, a core couple is reuniting on Gossip Girl. The just-released location photo above means that hot little kitty is debagged, and my sources confirm what your eyes are seeing: Gossip Girl's newest (old) hookup is Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford). Gasp!

What does this mean for the epic romance that is Blair and Chuck (Ed Westwick)? And why the frak are Nate and Blair back to nooky anyway? I've got the exclusive scoop...

Sources tell me that unlike Blair and Chuck's deep adversarial passion, the renewed Blair and Nate coupling is about familiarity and comfort.

According to one insider, "Blair and Nate are both at a crossroads. Blair has to accept she isn't going to Yale. Nate is being sucked into his family's expectations, and they are both there for each other and enjoy the familiarity. At first it's platonic, but, of course, that doesn't last long."

Blate. Blah.

Still, don't worry, Bluck fans. Even though Nate and Blair are playing tonsil hockey for the time being, I have it on good authority that Blair and Chuck have not been forgotten. For that matter, Gossip Girl boss Josh Schwartz just told the Chicago Tribune's wonderful Mo Ryan, "We get that that [relationship] works for people."

So in the grand tradition of the Derena merry-go-round ("Dan Serena Dan Serena whoo!"), Chuck and Blair's time will come around again. But can you stand the wait? Will you watch between now and then? Post in the comments!

Did Georgina join A Cult?!

Exactly how outlandish do you have to be to stun and amaze Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick)?

Georgina Sparks is back on Gossip Girl, and when E! News caught up with her on the set, Michelle Trachtenberg revealed, "We're filming a scene that's actually the first time we see Georgina. She has a little run-in with Chuck Bass, who is in shock and awe at her new attire and getup and demeanor." Looky loos on the set spied a less-glamazony Georgina than the one we remember from last year—could she have been the victim of a tragic makeunder, or is something more extreme afoot?

Here's what we're hearing about Georgina's shocking transformation (watch out for spoilers), along with her relationships with ex-lover Dan and sworn enemy Blair...

According to our spies, the big Chuck-Georgina reunion happens in the park when Chuck comes upon a group of oddly dressed people at a log cabin. The assembled young people are all wearing T-shirts that read "OMJC," and one asks Chuck, "Are you a wayward soul in search of direction?" Right about then a hippie-looking, creepy, smiley and altogether weird-seeming Georgina pops up and asks if Chuck's been saved as well.

OMFG. (Or should that be OMJC?!)

Has G been brainwashed by a cult?

Michelle says, "I think there are definitely evil elements that Georgina can never leave behind, but you will be seeing a different, let's say reformed, side of Georgina."

Madness! Now, what will this mean for Georgina's relationships with the rest of the Upper East Siders? According to Michelle, "Georgina has some unfinished business with Blair (Leighton Meester), but how that's going to transpire, I'm not sure. Could be a handshake, could be a fistfight, could get wild and crazy, and seeing as how we left Dan (Penn Badgley) and Georgina, there were some crazy sparks a brewin'. I'm sure there will be fireworks."

G's ep count remains up in the air, but little-known fact: She's been lurking on set this whole time. Michelle teases, "I've actually been in all of them. I've been in the background of certain scenes, so I did about 25 episodes. It's become an Internet funsies game, spot the hidden Georgina. I'm totally kidding! I can't actually say how many episodes [I'll be in], but it will definitely be filled with a lot of fantastic, juicy details and elements."

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: I recently saw a photo of Nate and Blair kissing in an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl. What the hell?! We waited all season for Blair to get together with Chuck! Please say it won't last. -- Clare
Ausiello: Let's ask exec producer Stephanie Savage about that incriminating photo: "I think they look really cute together kissing in the snow." Um, let me take a different approach. What does the rekindled N and B romance mean for C and B? "Tell those Chuck and Blair fans to hang in there." That's better.

Question: Please, I need some Gossip Girl scoop on Blair and Chuck! -- Carla
Ausiello: Okay, but I have to warn you, it's going to make you very angry. Leighton Meester's real-life beau, Sebastian Stan, will be reprising his role as the shifty Carter Baizen. He'll appear in the next two original episodes and, per my source, his mission is twofold: to mess with Chuck and hook up with Blair. Don't shoot the messenger!

From Spoiler TV:

Please tell me this Blair and Nate thing won't last. -Karolina
Take comfort, it'll be but a blip in the Gossip Girl timeline.
Source

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filming testamonials:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previous Threads:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28, #29, #30, #31, #32, #33, #34, #35, #36, #37, #38, #39, #40, #41, #42, #43, #44, #45, #46, #47, #48, #49, #50, #51, #52, #53, #54, #55, #56, #57, #58, #59, #60, #61, #62, #63, #64, #65, #66, #67, #68, #69, #70, #71, #72, #73, #74, #75, #76, #77, #78, #79, #80, #81, #82, #83, #84, #85, #86, #87, #88, #89, #90, #91, #92, #93, #94, #95, #96, #97, #98, #99, #100, #101, #102, #103, #104, #105, #106,

MOD WARNING:
Isa and I hereby give permission to ANY moderator that watches this
thread to step in when you see bashing going on. In giving this
permission, we expect the posters here to heed their warnings.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by MPGirl; 03-02-2009 at 05:17 PM
Old 03-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blair4eva (View Post)
oh this is too much!!!
Seriously though...the whole WILL ERIC AND JENNY CONSUMMATE THEIR RELATIONSHIP? will be all Kristen...not even related to what the spoiler source told us. It kills me.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Banned

hahahaha for sure. I can see this..
Old 03-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! What are we talking about again?

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Am I bad if I really want to create myself a new acount on imdb and wrote some ''spoilers''?lollll

Anyway, I prefer ausiallo to kristen too but as long as she doesn't give positive NB spoilers, I'm fine with her loll
Gabrielle: "When you saw me flirting you smashed a glass. When Victor heard I had an affair he started crunching poll numbers. I need a man who cares enough to explode when he thinks he's going to lose me. I don't just love you, I love the way you love me
Old 03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterT (View Post)
TFTNT! What are we talking about again?

~CT
Spoiler sources…my comment refers to Kristen from E!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyloveschuck (View Post)
Spoiler sources…my comment refers to Kristen from E!
Ah, Kristen...giving us what we already know.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarterT (View Post)
Ah, Kristen...giving us what we already know.

~CT
I commented in the other thread that she'll give us a spoiler her source gave her and then add her own speculation but will make it look like it's all tied together…I keep on noticing her doing this….it always get people going.

For example, spoiler source will say ERIC AND JENNY ARE LOCKED IN HOTEL ROOM.
Kristen will then add - watch out Jonathan or whatever. Imply something will happen when in reality she hasn't been given anything pointing to that...just her speculating like the fans. Except the fans don't know this and they go berserk!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Kristen's spoilers are usually accurate. She had blip for a loong time and she had the Eyes Wide Shut.

She just likes to hype it up. She's like:
1st week - an old couple reunites.
2nd - it gets in the way of CB.
3rd - Really it does!!
4th - NB reunite.

I don't blame her. She does keep people interested...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is true. Look at all of us eager for her spoilers here. (When does she release them again?)

~CT
Old 03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalright (View Post)
Tftnt!

Kristen's spoilers are usually accurate. She had blip for a loong time and she had the Eyes Wide Shut.

She just likes to hype it up. She's like:
1st week - an old couple reunites.
2nd - it gets in the way of CB.
3rd - Really it does!!
4th - NB reunite.

I don't blame her. She does keep people interested...
Yes, but there are times she'll throw in her own two cents which have nothing to do with the spoiler and get people riled up. But yes about the CB stuff...she's been saying that since December.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

They all dissapoint at times. Ausiello gave out spoilers about Carter after the promo already gave it away.

I'm just happy for any info. I bet she'll talk about Georgina being saved.

Quote:
Yes, but there are times she'll throw in her own two cents which have nothing to do with the spoiler and get people riled up. But yes about the CB stuff...she's been saying that since December.
Like couple swapping?
Old 03-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

They all dissapoint at times. Ausiello gave out spoilers about Carter after the promo already gave it away.

I'm just happy for any info. I bet she'll talk about Georgina being saved.

Like couple swapping?
I'm hoping it'll be CB just because of the promos...maybe even something Jack/Blair related, since TVGUIDE already gave us something.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

What did TVGuide say about Jack?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
What did TVGuide say about Jack?
Before Gossip Girl's cruelly long hiatus, a preview showed Uncle Jack telling Chuck what had happened between him and Blair on New Year's. But the scene was cut from the episode, and now Jack is gone! Will this ever be brought up again? — H.C.
MICKEY: This reminds me of the time that my great-uncle Shorty, he of the "go-to-hell" pants, went missing at an ice-skating party. Fortunately, we just followed the Schnapps fumes down to his favorite thinking log and there he was, unconscious. Uncle Jack, on the other hand, is very much alive Down Under. My personal Gossip girl tells me we'll revisit the Uncle F---a situation in a future episode, which doesn't bode well for Blair. The real question: If we take that preview scene at face value, does that mean that Chuck already knows?

CSI, Heroes, Lost, SVU, Gossip Girl scoop | Mega Buzz - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com