Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenndeve (View Post)
I could totally see her doing that...I'm not even looking forward to her tonight...like you said she's either had nothing new or news we didn't want.
all the stuff she's told us that we don't want is actually what we ALREADY know...she just words it in a way that freaks us out for days.....which sucks
Old 03-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Like we really need to be freaked out..she can keep it to herself is she knows nothing new.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bass (View Post)

Someone should pee on Nate.
If only Harold had left Handsome with B.
she loves that doggie!! but he will be happy in france.. nicer weather!!
xoxo maggie
Old 03-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Kristin just takes one quote and makes up all this other crap to rile everyone up. Like the Jessica Szohr line about what goes around, comes around and she's speculates that its about Blair or something
Old 03-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't forget to start the new thread when you reach 300 posts.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Supreme Fan

i remember when many didnt believe Kristen about the blip info which she talked about quite before anyone else.

maybe she doesnt always have info but when she has it tends to be accurate...so ill believe it if she gives us anything.
|||~{@ |||
Old 03-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
i remember when many didnt believe Kristen about the blip info which she talked about quite before anyone else.

maybe she doesnt always have info but when she has it tends to be accurate...so ill believe it if she gives us anything.

Oh, I believe her stuff...just think she tends to be very vague at times...she does, you have to admit, sometimes jump on some line and interpret it her own way though. The only prob I have with her lately is that she keeps on repeating spoilers I've heard on her site....she mentioned NB 4 times.

I prefer Korbi out of all of them but obviously Kristen, Ausiello are amazing as well. Unfortunately, Korbi's GG spoilers aren't very frequent.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Ausiello is the most reliable. He knew about the Anne Hathaway Gabriel storyline a realllllllllll long time ago. He knows about these things way in advance usually. Kristen hears one thing and just keeps reporting it right away
Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyloveschuck (View Post)
Oh, I believe her stuff...just think she tends to be very vague at times...she does, you have to admit, sometimes jump on some line and interpret it her own way though. The only prob I have with her lately is that she keeps on repeating spoilers I've heard on her site....she mentioned NB 4 times.

I prefer Korbi out of all of them but obviously Kristen, Ausiello are amazing as well. Unfortunately, Korbi's GG spoilers aren't very frequent.
Ausiello and Korbi make you feel better about it. Kristin likes to have the "best" stuff, i think, so she tends to elaborate in weird ways sometimes to make people freak out and ask her a bunch more questions
Old 03-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly, brittykay. She tells us one thing, has everyone freak so she can write more stories about it later.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

ie!what is new?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittyKay247 (View Post)
Ausiello and Korbi make you feel better about it. Kristin likes to have the "best" stuff, i think, so she tends to elaborate in weird ways sometimes to make people freak out and ask her a bunch more questions
Exactly..she's go on and on and speculate on the spoiler given her which is frustrating because sometimes you'll think she's speaking for the source but then you find out that it's just her opinion.

She'll say something like MY SOURCES SAY THAT JENNY AND ERIC WILL BE LOCKED UP IN A HOTEL TOGETHER. Will this mean they'll finally consummate their relationship? Or something like that...it's frustrating. The source will only give them a line but then she'll add her two cents. Of course, I'm thankful she gives us anything but sometimes the vagueness and opinion is a bit much. And she is accurate but there are times when her spoilers just don't happen. She mentioned Lily and Rufus would be done after Bart's funeral which was false. She was right about Blair and Chuck back in December when she said her sources told her that they wouldn't be together for now...she repeated herself a month later by saying they were DONE FOR NOW. Then a few weeks later the NB stuff started and ever since that'll all she's been repeating. Of course, the fan freak out prob gave the CW a heart attack so they told her to calm everyone down by telling us to relax and that CB wasn't forgotten but still..

Overall, I prefer Ausiello and Korbi but I'll talk Kristen's spoilers...I just have to remember that reading them might give me a panic attack. I just love that Ausiello got CB news straight from Stephanie Savage's mouth...love that Korbi without being vague said sources were saying NB was a blip. With Kristen's wording of spoilers...I agree that it leaves her room to interpret and write about them in future Spoiler Chats when she's running slow on info.

Last edited by grumpyloveschuck; 03-02-2009 at 01:34 PM
Old 03-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's almost time for a new thread, bbs! Who's starting?

Remember we can't let this one go forever.

~CT
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She'll say something like MY SOURCES SAY THAT JENNY AND ERIC WILL BE LOCKED UP IN A HOTEL TOGETHER. Will this mean they'll finally consummate their relationship?

I can start!

ETA: NEW THREAD!

Last edited by MPGirl; 03-02-2009 at 01:37 PM
Old 03-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She'll say something like MY SOURCES SAY THAT JENNY AND ERIC WILL BE LOCKED UP IN A HOTEL TOGETHER. Will this mean they'll finally consummate their relationship?

oh this is too much!!!
xoxo maggie