Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Hart of Dixie S&S #65: BlueBell is not as backwards as Zoe thought.

Moving to Mondays @ 8:00PM EST this fall

Cast;
Rachel Bilson as Dr Zoe Hart
Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella
Scott Porter as George Tucker
Jamie King as Lemon Breeland
Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes
Tim Matheson as Dr. Brick Breeland

Recurring Cast;
Kaitlyn Black as AnnaBeth Nass
Ross Philips as Tom Long
Mallory Moye as Wanda Long
Brandi Burkhardt as Crickett
Claudia Lee as Magnolia Breeland
McKaley Miller as Rose Hattenbarger
Matt Lowe as Meatball
Laura Bell Bundy as Shelby
Mircea Monroe as Tansy Truitt
Travis Van Winkle as Jonah Breeland

Crew;
Josh Schwartz, executive producer
Leila Gerstein, executive producer and writer

Rachel Bilson leads a stellar ensemble cast in this fish-out-of-water comedic drama about small-town living, big city attitudes and complicated love triangles. It’s been nearly two years since Dr. Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) moved to BlueBell, Alabama, and shook up life in this small town. Now Zoe navigates between bad boy Wade Kinsella (Wilson Bethel) and good hearted George Tucker (Scott Porter), while Lemon Breeland (Jaime King) achieves her dream of being a business owner – even if that business is The Rammer Jammer, and her mismatched partner is Wade. Zoe’s best friend and landlord, Mayor Lavon Hayes (Cress Williams), has finally gotten over Lemon, finding happiness with AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black), complicated by the fact that she is Lemon's best friend. And Zoe’s associate, Dr. Brick Breeland (Tim Matheson), pursues love, but his daughters won't endorse his new fiancée. Zoe’s love life is still a mess, and she’s not sure what the future holds in store for her, but we know it will be juicy and full of fun.

Upcoming Episode Promos:

Episode Stills;

Upcoming Episodes:
3.01 - TBA

Guest Stars;

Season 3

General Spoilers;
“We leave on a cliffhanger, with everyone being sent off for the summer [and our plans to] pick up in Season 3 after some time had passed.” [source]

Question: My hart broke when Zoe/Wade broke up on Hart of Dixie. They didn’t get nearly enough time “together.” Please tell me Zoe gives Wade another chance! —Lauren
Ausiello: I see what you did there. Hart. Hart of Dixie. Clever. I may steal that for next week’s AA. In the meantime, exec producer Leila Gerstein insists Wade’s infidelity and the pair’s subsequent breakup “was never intended to be the end” of their story. “It is a long series [and] we expect to do many, many, many more episodes of this show,” she adds of the recently renewed dramedy. “And they’re not even done for this season! There will be another connection between Zoe and Wade before the season is over. I would certainly tell ‘Zade’ fans out there that they should not be giving up hope.” [source]

Question: Any good Hart of Dixie scoop you could possibly dish out? —Stephanie
Ausiello: George and Tansy’s recent break-up doesn’t necessarily mean Mircea Monroe is leaving the show. It may mean that. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that. Allow exec producer Leila Gerstein explain: “We love Mircea and would welcome her back in any capacity… I don’t think [her split with George] means there’s not Tansy and George in the future, because they’re very adorable together. And it doesn’t mean that there’s not Tansy and someone else ahead!” [source]

Question: Please tell me Zoe is going to go back to Wade after she takes some time for herself on Hart of Dixie? —Amanda
Ausiello: Wilson Bethel says a full-fledged Zoe-Wade “scenario” in Season 3 “seems pretty logical,” although he believes it was smart for the show to end the season with Zoe pulling a Kelly Taylor. “It’s probably good that there’s a bit of anticipation about what she will do” heading into the fall. [source]

Does Hart of Dixie’s Scott Porter think George and Zoe will finally be more explored in Season 3? And what would be his dream storyline for George Tucker? –Stephanie
What if I told you that his dream storyline does not involve Zoe…? Porter told me his No. 1 Season 3 wish is that “George is single, for most of the year. That we get to see him more fleshed out and go on some solo adventures as opposed to always being tethered to a relationship.” The actor noted that in Season 2, George “was single for one episode, and then had a revolving door of women coming through his life, and I want to see George outside of that.” As such, this storyline in which George shutters his law practice for a bit to indulge his musical leanings has a good ring to it. “There’s a part of George that is a little bit more wild — and he needs to start letting that side out.” [source]

Well, the thing is – even Gerstein isn’t entirely sure. The season is in the very early stages, and everything could be changing. But for right now, this is how she sees Wade, ”I don’t think that Wade waited around all summer and didn’t have sex with anyone else. I don’t think we’d want to see that Wade. He’s still Wade, but he has a business and he’s certainly changed. I don’t want to take him all the way back to before. But I think the culmination of that responsibility and the ability to say ‘I love you’ knowing that he might not hear it back is a big deal. We can’t take that away from his character.”...And I feel like she felt that Wade and Zoe are by no means over, so keep on keepin’ on, Zade fans. What about George Tucker (Scott Porter)? Well as of right now the story is, “When we come back in episode one, George has quit the tour and he is missing. No one has seen him in months.” ...”It’s hard for me to talk about that without ruining it. Where we start season 3 will be… a little unexpected.” That’s all I got out of her as far as Zoe goes! ...One thing they won’t have: a pregnant Lemon (Jaime King). King is pregnant in real life, but they are going to hide it. [source]

The W/Z/G love triangle is being laid to rest. Season 3 will be about expanding their community. New love interests will be introduced for almost everyone. New love triangles will form. [source]

Interviews:
Wilson Bethel CW Upfronts (VIDEO)
Scott Porter CW Upfronts (VIDEO)
Scott Porter short comment about where season 2 left off and hopes for season 3 (from CW Upfronts)
Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights) Red Carpet Interview at ATX (VIDEO)
Scott Porter talks George Tucker's 'wandering heart' at ATX Festival
ATX Festival Interview with Hart of Dixie Creator Leila Gerstein – Just two fangirls sitting in a bar
Team Wade or Team George? Scott Porter & Leila Gerstein Talk Hart of Dixie (VIDEO)
Wilson Bethel Talks Hart of Dixie, Breakfast Tacos and Upcoming Projects

News:
Hart of Dixie moves to Mondays at 8 for season 3
Summer 2013 Press Tour for CW is on July 30, 2013
Kaitlyn Black, who plays AnnaBeth Nash, will be a series regular for season 3.

There will be new promo pictures for season 3.

Titles:
Wade could come back and be a woman for all we know. Who knows! -Wilson Bethel

header image by Tracie76

Last edited by Tracie76; 06-20-2013 at 11:53 AM
Old 06-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Tftnt

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-18-2013, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

tftnt
Old 06-18-2013, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

I'm ready to give NG a rest for a few days. LOL We have several scenarios for a character we don't even know is going to exist.

We touched a little bit on George yesterday. I love a lot of Shu's ideas. I really want to see what they do with George next season. It always seems like he is sort of on the outside. I would like to see him interacting with more of the townspeople in non-silly roles. I liked the George/Lavon stuff last season. I can easily see the Fillmore stuff carrying into S3. And that actually would be a great way for George to earn the respect of the BlueBellians again if he continued to work on that story angle with Lavon. It also keeps him as an attorney. I am afraid that the potential for silly stuff could be there. I would like more of the George the lawyer we got in the Planksgiving and Hell's Belles episodes. He was the caring town lawyer who fought for the town and the people in it. I think that is a very good angle for George and a great redemption arc for him.

And a thought just occurred to me. I know this is similar to George's brother, but honestly going forward with that caring town guy who fights for the town I could very easily see George running for a political position like Congressman or something. Even if it is local stuff first. Obviously not mayor since that is Lavon's job. Maybe even a state representative. Although for me that would be more of a series ender since he could win and leave BlueBell to serve his term, but yet he is still also a part of BlueBell. For me George sort of falls in the middle. He is that town guy, but he also needs to stretch his wings a bit. I'm not sure if he'll be completely satisfied just remaining in BlueBell. We'll have to see what the writing has for him in S3 and if my opinion changes.

Last edited by Tracie76; 06-18-2013 at 07:01 AM
Old 06-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Extreme Fan

All of that sounds great for George.
I'm also hoping for a work storyline for George. He seems to like challenges so coming back and having to prove himself to the good people of BB should be right up his alley.

I forgot he even had a brother to be honest. Wade, Lemon, Lavon should all know the brother so if he visits, they could all have of reunion of sorts. They could reminisce about their past together and that could help us know who George is more.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
All of that sounds great for George.
I'm also hoping for a work storyline for George. He seems to like challenges so coming back and having to prove himself to the good people of BB should be right up his alley.

I forgot he even had a brother to be honest. Wade, Lemon, Lavon should all know the brother so if he visits, they could all have of reunion of sorts. They could reminisce about their past together and that could help us know who George is more.
More George and Wade scenes are a must for me next season. I love how close they seem off set. I think that friendship comes through in their scenes.

I actually thought of more with the political angle. I don't remember what George's brother was running for. I know a lot of people want to see George's brother on the show. George could run against his brother.

Also with this I think AB is perfect for George. The other day a few people brought up the idea of AB and George. Right now she is the mayor's girlfriend. We've already seen her get involved with things to help Lavon out. That makes her the perfect politician's SO. She also had the catering company with Lemon so she knows how to wine and dine which is something that would be expected. And she is smart.

Of course that would be a S4 type story. And yet S3 could build toward that. Maybe S3 ends with George deciding to run for office. And that can be his cliffhanger.

Last edited by Tracie76; 06-18-2013 at 07:12 AM
Old 06-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I actually thought of more with the political angle. I don't remember what George's brother was running for. I know a lot of people want to see George's brother on the show. George could run against his brother.

Also with this I think AB is perfect for George. The other day a few people brought up the idea of AB and George. Right now she is the mayor's girlfriend. We've already seen her get involved with things to help Lavon out. That makes her the perfect politician's SO. She also had the catering company with Lemon so she knows how to wine and dine which is something that would be expected. And she is smart.

Of course that would be a S4 type story. And yet S3 could build toward that. Maybe S3 ends with George deciding to run for office. And that can be his cliffhanger.
AB as a politicians wife would be perfect but I can't get over the fact that George is her best friends fiancee. She already went after Lavon knowing that Lemon was in love with him. Though her going for Lavon makes him free for Lemon.

Not to mention, I love AB and Lavon together. I remember seeing CW's interview a few weeks ago where he said that it's be good to have one happy couple in BB in season 3, AB and Lavon would be that couple. I don't even mention Wanda and Tom because I don't think they fit that description even though they are happy together.
Right now, what we've seen from Lemon is a lot of growth, I would hate for her to have this kind of conflict with her best friend for a guy.
I know that the finale opened the door once more for Lemon and Lavon by the way he was looking at her but for her part, Lemon actually seemed at peace with everything. So I hope they don't go there with Lavon and Lemon and that he and AB are BB's happy couple.

All of that to say that I don't really want AB with George.

I don't know yet about a political career for George. He seems to enjoy his career so I would like to see more of that first.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AB as a politicians wife would be perfect but I can't get over the fact that George is her best friends fiancee. She already went after Lavon knowing that Lemon was in love with him. Though her going for Lavon makes him free for Lemon.

Not to mention, I love AB and Lavon together. I remember seeing CW's interview a few weeks ago where he said that it's be good to have one happy couple in BB in season 3, AB and Lavon would be that couple. I don't even mention Wanda and Tom because I don't think they fit that description even though they are happy together.
Right now, what we've seen from Lemon is a lot of growth, I would hate for her to have this kind of conflict with her best friend for a guy.
I know that the finale opened the door once more for Lemon and Lavon by the way he was looking at her but for her part, Lemon actually seemed at peace with everything. So I hope they don't go there with Lavon and Lemon and that he and AB are BB's happy couple.

All of that to say that I don't really want AB with George.

I don't know yet about a political career for George. He seems to enjoy his career so I would like to see more of that first.
Right now I just want to see more of George the lawyer next season. So the rest was just crazy ideas in my head that fit and gave George more of a SL going forward. Although we need to see what happens next season.

I'm resigned to the fact that Lavon/Lemon are going to end up together. My ideal story is for Lavon/AB to stay together. And for George and Lemon to find their way back to each other. I just think there has been too much hinting with LL for it to never go anywhere.

That was actually what I intended to post about was how everyone thought that would go down. I can't imagine anything about it yet. And I also had the same issues with George/AB. So I completely get all of that. And when the topic came up the other day I just said that I'm not opposes to them trying it. Although I wouldn't see until we actually saw it. I think for me I have to get over the hang up that friends share lovers on this show. In a way George/AB would make more sense to me than George/Tansy. At least George would have known AB all his life. So that is some basis of something. I'm not arguing for or against it.

I just want everyone on the show to be happy when it ends. And for some reason I'm really worried about AB after getting out of the triangle I'm sure they are going to start this season with her and Lemon and Lavon.

LOL I guess all of that to say is that I actually do agree with you and I definitely see your points. I wouldn't be upset at all if they left Lavon/AB alone for good. This is just the one thing that I don't have much faith in.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Right now I just want to see more of George the lawyer next season. So the rest was just crazy ideas in my head that fit and gave George more of a SL going forward. Although we need to see what happens next season.

I'm resigned to the fact that Lavon/Lemon are going to end up together. My ideal story is for Lavon/AB to stay together. And for George and Lemon to find their way back to each other. I just think there has been too much hinting with LL for it to never go anywhere.

That was actually what I intended to post about was how everyone thought that would go down. I can't imagine anything about it yet. And I also had the same issues with George/AB. So I completely get all of that. And when the topic came up the other day I just said that I'm not opposes to them trying it. Although I wouldn't see until we actually saw it. I think for me I have to get over the hang up that friends share lovers on this show. In a way George/AB would make more sense to me than George/Tansy. At least George would have known AB all his life. So that is some basis of something. I'm not arguing for or against it.

I just want everyone on the show to be happy when it ends. And for some reason I'm really worried about AB after getting out of the triangle I'm sure they are going to start this season with her and Lemon and Lavon.

LOL I guess all of that to say is that I actually do agree with you and I definitely see your points. I wouldn't be upset at all if they left Lavon/AB alone for good. This is just the one thing that I don't have much faith in.

I definitely think they'll go the L/L route. The show started with 2 triangles. One is finally ending this season so they should move towards the other one in season 3. Except AB is taking George's place.

I think I said the same thing as you when I first heard the idea of AB/G together. I need to see more of them together first because they haven't had that many scenes together. And until now, even though AB has known George all of her life, she's only known him as Lemon's SO. She may now start seeing him differently.

That's a good point about AB after she leaves the triangle. This season she was much more present as Lemon's sidekick and then as Lavon's gf. But now if Lemon is involved with Lavon after they break up, what will be her role in the show? So I would understand if the writers wanted to try AB/G.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I originally suggested AB/G because she is kindof a mix between Lemon and Zoe. There are things of both of them that George likes. I figured he needs someone at the end and AB would probably be willing to travel with him, etc where Lemon wasn't.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I definitely think they'll go the L/L route. The show started with 2 triangles. One is finally ending this season so they should move towards the other one in season 3. Except AB is taking George's place.

I think I said the same thing as you when I first heard the idea of AB/G together. I need to see more of them together first because they haven't had that many scenes together. And until now, even though AB has known George all of her life, she's only known him as Lemon's SO. She may now start seeing him differently.

That's a good point about AB after she leaves the triangle. This season she was much more present as Lemon's sidekick and then as Lavon's gf. But now if Lemon is involved with Lavon after they break up, what will be her role in the show? So I would understand if the writers wanted to try AB/G.
That is it for me. I expect AB to have a bigger role next season as well. And maybe even be a series regular since they did promo pics with her. So that leaves her and George just out there with nothing connecting them to anyone, but actually each other. That will sound strange, but they will have both been burnt by Lemon/Lavon. And they each have dated a friend's ex. George dated Tansy and AB dated Lavon. So knowing that they've known each other their whole lives, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen in late S3 or early S4 if AB is a series regular. And in some odd way it actually may work. I can't say until we see it. But it does make some sense.

So I just really want the two of them to end the series happy whatever that brings. To me the only obvious couples are Lemon/Lavon and Wade/Zoe. I expect by the end of S3 that both will be a lot closer together than they currently are now.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Oh I agree that by the end of season 3 we should know where everyone stands with each other.

I just think it makes logical sense then to do AB/G as we all just wanted everyone happy!

Old 06-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Oh I agree that by the end of season 3 we should know where everyone stands with each other.

I just think it makes logical sense then to do AB/G as we all just wanted everyone happy!
I don't want to just throw couples together out of convenience and yet that feels like what I'm doing with AB/G. I don't want anyone with anyone if it doesn't make sense. I've seen online people mentioning AB/Wade. That to me is even stranger than Lemon/Wade. And I do think that Lemon/Wade could work if the completely dropped WZ and LL which I never see happening. Although after seeing LW scenes I don't see it at all since all their scenes are more like siblings. AB/Wade to me is straight up convenience shipping. There isn't anything that would connect them or even make that make sense. As I said I can sort of understand AB/G.

Basically I like AB and I want her to stick around and be happy. I still hate that they felt the need to use her in the triangle with Lemon/Lavon. I don't know how that is going to come about, but I think that AB is going to be on the losing end. Hopefully it is more of an amicable parting when she and Lavon realize that they are really just great friends and they don't share that real passion that lovers should share. I really don't want it to involve Lemon.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I like AB and Lavom but I just don't see that passion like I do with say WZ. In LL in season 1 I can see how they love/care about each other. I saw more between LL then I do between ABL now...maybe that is just me?

Old 06-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I like AB and Lavom but I just don't see that passion like I do with say WZ. In LL in season 1 I can see how they love/care about each other. I saw more between LL then I do between ABL now...maybe that is just me?
No you are right. Doing the rewatch is when you see it with LL. It was there in early S1. That needs to be built back up. It isn't there with AB/L. They are just cute. I like them, but you don't get the angst and stuff that you have seen with LL. I was surprised again by how much I did like LL in 1x04. I still have to rewatch 1x07, but i do know that I liked them in that episode as well. I grew to really like GL in the 2nd half of S1.

LOL Honestly I have been the most torn about Lavon and Lemon's love lives than I ever was about Zoe's. The triangles with both of them at the center were so much better than the WZG triangle ever was. It isn't that I like the way things went down with the triangle we are going to be getting, but at least I can understand all sides in it and I really don't know who I would prefer Lavon with. And that is the same for Lemon. And the only one that never worked for me was Zoe at the center.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread