View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Oh I agree that by the end of season 3 we should know where everyone stands with each other.

I just think it makes logical sense then to do AB/G as we all just wanted everyone happy!
I don't want to just throw couples together out of convenience and yet that feels like what I'm doing with AB/G. I don't want anyone with anyone if it doesn't make sense. I've seen online people mentioning AB/Wade. That to me is even stranger than Lemon/Wade. And I do think that Lemon/Wade could work if the completely dropped WZ and LL which I never see happening. Although after seeing LW scenes I don't see it at all since all their scenes are more like siblings. AB/Wade to me is straight up convenience shipping. There isn't anything that would connect them or even make that make sense. As I said I can sort of understand AB/G.

Basically I like AB and I want her to stick around and be happy. I still hate that they felt the need to use her in the triangle with Lemon/Lavon. I don't know how that is going to come about, but I think that AB is going to be on the losing end. Hopefully it is more of an amicable parting when she and Lavon realize that they are really just great friends and they don't share that real passion that lovers should share. I really don't want it to involve Lemon.