View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I like AB and Lavom but I just don't see that passion like I do with say WZ. In LL in season 1 I can see how they love/care about each other. I saw more between LL then I do between ABL now...maybe that is just me?
No you are right. Doing the rewatch is when you see it with LL. It was there in early S1. That needs to be built back up. It isn't there with AB/L. They are just cute. I like them, but you don't get the angst and stuff that you have seen with LL. I was surprised again by how much I did like LL in 1x04. I still have to rewatch 1x07, but i do know that I liked them in that episode as well. I grew to really like GL in the 2nd half of S1.

LOL Honestly I have been the most torn about Lavon and Lemon's love lives than I ever was about Zoe's. The triangles with both of them at the center were so much better than the WZG triangle ever was. It isn't that I like the way things went down with the triangle we are going to be getting, but at least I can understand all sides in it and I really don't know who I would prefer Lavon with. And that is the same for Lemon. And the only one that never worked for me was Zoe at the center.