View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:12 AM
olimix57
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I actually thought of more with the political angle. I don't remember what George's brother was running for. I know a lot of people want to see George's brother on the show. George could run against his brother.

Also with this I think AB is perfect for George. The other day a few people brought up the idea of AB and George. Right now she is the mayor's girlfriend. We've already seen her get involved with things to help Lavon out. That makes her the perfect politician's SO. She also had the catering company with Lemon so she knows how to wine and dine which is something that would be expected. And she is smart.

Of course that would be a S4 type story. And yet S3 could build toward that. Maybe S3 ends with George deciding to run for office. And that can be his cliffhanger.
AB as a politicians wife would be perfect but I can't get over the fact that George is her best friends fiancee. She already went after Lavon knowing that Lemon was in love with him. Though her going for Lavon makes him free for Lemon.

Not to mention, I love AB and Lavon together. I remember seeing CW's interview a few weeks ago where he said that it's be good to have one happy couple in BB in season 3, AB and Lavon would be that couple. I don't even mention Wanda and Tom because I don't think they fit that description even though they are happy together.
Right now, what we've seen from Lemon is a lot of growth, I would hate for her to have this kind of conflict with her best friend for a guy.
I know that the finale opened the door once more for Lemon and Lavon by the way he was looking at her but for her part, Lemon actually seemed at peace with everything. So I hope they don't go there with Lavon and Lemon and that he and AB are BB's happy couple.

All of that to say that I don't really want AB with George.

I don't know yet about a political career for George. He seems to enjoy his career so I would like to see more of that first.