Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
What I was saying is it would make no sense because the reason Tansy left town is Zoe Hart. She is not gonna come back and get involved with a man she knows is in love with her.
No it doesn't make any sense for her to do so. I just don't even see Tansy wanting to get involved with Wade again in that way. She was just finally starting to get over him. So I don't think she would want anything to do with any of that mess.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
Yeah, that's true but I think that's a bit too much even for LG. I don't think she's THAT bad. IA, with Tracie. I don't see how Wade would ever agree to that sort of arrangement with Tansy. Unless they reveal last year was just a nightmare. LOL
Pull a Bobby Ewing on us.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want a Bobby Ewing. I just want to go forward and have the rest of next season be much better.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

The only thing I know is that Wade and Zoe will be back together...haha

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Who would be the other someone though (for Tansy)? Lavon ? Obviously not because he already has a rotation of women so other than that there are no more men apart from George and if LG sees them being together at a later stage she isnt going to throw them together in the first few episodes.

I know you are all shooting it down, I dont want to see it happen but with the crap we got in the final few episodes of season 2 I wouldnt be surprised if that happened, and who's to say its a public thing? They could be keeping it quiet, something happened over the summer and they decided to keep it going because both were lonely and jealous of George and Zoe respectively
Old 06-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I don't want a Bobby Ewing. I just want to go forward and have the rest of next season be much better.
I was just Kidding. I do find it interesting that both SP & WB changed their views from the upfronts to to ATX. SP has been talking about GT being single and the he returned to the possiblilty of GZ again. And WB seemed to go from being very optimistic to a who the hell really knows additude. This is the first interview I read that type of response from him since cheatgate.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I was just Kidding. I do find it interesting that both SP & WB changed their views from the upfronts to to ATX. SP has been talking about GT being single and the he returned to the possiblilty of GZ again. And WB seemed to go from being very optimistic to a who the hell really knows additude. This is the first interview I read that type of response from him since cheatgate.
I get the feeling that Wilson isn't exactly Leila Gersteins no.1 fan, he seemed to have taken the cheatgate very personally and very hard.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I'd be disappointed in Wade if he and Tanzy hooked up. For the fact that he knew how she felt about it and he didn't want to be that kind of guy.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples200 (View Post)
Who would be the other someone though (for Tansy)? Lavon ? Obviously not because he already has a rotation of women so other than that there are no more men apart from George and if LG sees them being together at a later stage she isnt going to throw them together in the first few episodes.

I know you are all shooting it down, I dont want to see it happen but with the crap we got in the final few episodes of season 2 I wouldnt be surprised if that happened, and who's to say its a public thing? They could be keeping it quiet, something happened over the summer and they decided to keep it going because both were lonely and jealous of George and Zoe respectively
As someone else said LG said new love interests. Also MM's availability is a huge concern with Tansy coming back. So I don't think she was talking about any definites with Tansy. I think a new perrson, whoever she is, will be brought on to be a love interest for Wade.

As for Tansy, she could come back with a new guy if they go with that angle. She doesn't have to date anyone currently on the show. She left town. If she comes back I'd expect it to be someone new

Quote:
I think that is because there were different questions asked. When asked what each hopes for their character, WB wants Wade and Zoe together and SP wants George to be single. In the ATX interview, SP was asked if he thought GZ would happen. And that is why he said he thought they would. That was a different question. He doesn't seem to be that behind it atm. He'd rather they have George be single. And in the latest interview, WB was asked what he thought would happen. Obviously what he wants and the audience wants isn't going to happen right now. So with that knowledge he really doesn't know what will happen. So I didn't take it as him being less optimistic. It seemed more of a realistic approach. Even SP's answer was more realistic. He said GZ would probably happen just because they hadn't and not for any other hopeful reason on his part.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:

Hard to be jealous of George when he is missing!

Old 06-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I get the feeling that Wilson isn't exactly Leila Gersteins no.1 fan, he seemed to have taken the cheatgate very personally and very hard.
Oh I couldn't agree more. I think its great that the network thinks so highly of him. His response had such a different tone. I can only imagine being a writer himself and looking at some of the crap they put down on paper then have to act it out.

Quote:
As someone else said LG said new love interests. Also MM's availability is a huge concern with Tansy coming back. So I don't think she was talking about any definites with Tansy. I think a new perrson, whoever she is, will be brought on to be a love interest for Wade.

As for Tansy, she could come back with a new guy if they go with that angle. She doesn't have to date anyone currently on the show. She left town. If she comes back I'd expect it to be someone new.
I think the only way MM would come back is if she was desperate for work. And I don't think that will be the case.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I couldn't agree more. I think its great that the network thinks so highly of him. His response had such a different tone. I can only imagine being a writer himself and looking at some of the crap they put down on paper then have to act it out.
I think the reason for that difference is he was asked different questions. What he wants vs. what he thinks will happen. Our specs are different based on what we want to happen vs. what we think will happen.

-Hannah
Old 06-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I'd be disappointed in Wade if he and Tanzy hooked up. For the fact that he knew how she felt about it and he didn't want to be that kind of guy.
If Wade and Tansy both hook up going into it with their eyes wide open and all the cards on the table, Wade isn't taking advantage of Tansy. So under those circumstances he isn't any worse than Tansy. Both would be using the other for their own purposes. And in that sort of arrangement I don't care.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think the reason for that difference is he was asked different questions. What he wants vs. what he thinks will happen. Our specs are different based on what we want to happen vs. what we think will happen.
Good point-taken.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
You are probably correct there.

I don't think either really know what will happen, but I think they still want the same things for their characters that they have always wanted.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread