View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
I definitely think they'll go the L/L route. The show started with 2 triangles. One is finally ending this season so they should move towards the other one in season 3. Except AB is taking George's place.

I think I said the same thing as you when I first heard the idea of AB/G together. I need to see more of them together first because they haven't had that many scenes together. And until now, even though AB has known George all of her life, she's only known him as Lemon's SO. She may now start seeing him differently.

That's a good point about AB after she leaves the triangle. This season she was much more present as Lemon's sidekick and then as Lavon's gf. But now if Lemon is involved with Lavon after they break up, what will be her role in the show? So I would understand if the writers wanted to try AB/G.
That is it for me. I expect AB to have a bigger role next season as well. And maybe even be a series regular since they did promo pics with her. So that leaves her and George just out there with nothing connecting them to anyone, but actually each other. That will sound strange, but they will have both been burnt by Lemon/Lavon. And they each have dated a friend's ex. George dated Tansy and AB dated Lavon. So knowing that they've known each other their whole lives, I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen in late S3 or early S4 if AB is a series regular. And in some odd way it actually may work. I can't say until we see it. But it does make some sense.

So I just really want the two of them to end the series happy whatever that brings. To me the only obvious couples are Lemon/Lavon and Wade/Zoe. I expect by the end of S3 that both will be a lot closer together than they currently are now.