View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
All of that sounds great for George.
I'm also hoping for a work storyline for George. He seems to like challenges so coming back and having to prove himself to the good people of BB should be right up his alley.

I forgot he even had a brother to be honest. Wade, Lemon, Lavon should all know the brother so if he visits, they could all have of reunion of sorts. They could reminisce about their past together and that could help us know who George is more.
More George and Wade scenes are a must for me next season. I love how close they seem off set. I think that friendship comes through in their scenes.

I actually thought of more with the political angle. I don't remember what George's brother was running for. I know a lot of people want to see George's brother on the show. George could run against his brother.

Also with this I think AB is perfect for George. The other day a few people brought up the idea of AB and George. Right now she is the mayor's girlfriend. We've already seen her get involved with things to help Lavon out. That makes her the perfect politician's SO. She also had the catering company with Lemon so she knows how to wine and dine which is something that would be expected. And she is smart.

Of course that would be a S4 type story. And yet S3 could build toward that. Maybe S3 ends with George deciding to run for office. And that can be his cliffhanger.

Last edited by Tracie76; 06-18-2013 at 07:12 AM