Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2014, 10:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
Awwww . You should make some, i bet they will be pretty ^^

Yeah and it isn´t even about a ship but the fact every damn time is the same...far far away.

I have no idea xD.
I can't size them properly. They'll either focus on the face or they'll be tiny if I want to add upper body or have two people.

Sometimes the producers/writers are the worst on shippers. They're so afraid of a specific reaction they go to ridiculous lengths to show the opposite thing ad alienate fans

Me either, just throwing snapshots I'd prefer over the seating I got

Old 10-21-2014, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
I can't size them properly. They'll either focus on the face or they'll be tiny if I want to add upper body or have two people.

Sometimes the producers/writers are the worst on shippers. They're so afraid of a specific reaction they go to ridiculous lengths to show the opposite thing ad alienate fans

Me either, just throwing snapshots I'd prefer over the seating I got
Well, idk how you do it but you can´t put an image in 100 x 100. It won´t work. Only if the original image is like 600 x 600, you know same size. You can open on PS "New document" with 100 x 100 and resize the image like 200 opr 300 depending of what you want .

The OUAT writers are worse than Bryan believe me.

My ****ty internet only allowed me to see your manip now .
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState
Old 10-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Well, idk how you do it but you can´t put an image in 100 x 100. It won´t work. Only if the original image is like 600 x 600, you know same size. You can open on PS "New document" with 100 x 100 and resize the image like 200 opr 300 depending of what you want .

The OUAT writers are worse than Bryan believe me.

My ****ty internet only allowed me to see your manip now .
They are? How so? I think they (the OUAT writers) cater to shippers too much sometimes but overall they seem to be quite fair in their storylines (the ridiculous "Emma is at fault for the breakup of Robin-Regina aside obviously).

It's not a good manip I should have worked more on it but I needed something Hannibloom to take the sting of them interacting exactly once in the panel away.

That's what I do. I open a new blank image in 100x100 and then freestyle the the image I want to fit in a new layer but every time I try to do that with 2 people it's just crappy.

Old 10-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
They are? How so? I think they (the OUAT writers) cater to shippers too much sometimes but overall they seem to be quite fair in their storylines (the ridiculous "Emma is at fault for the breakup of Robin-Regina aside obviously).

It's not a good manip I should have worked more on it but I needed something Hannibloom to take the sting of them interacting exactly once in the panel away.

That's what I do. I open a new blank image in 100x100 and then freestyle the the image I want to fit in a new layer but every time I try to do that with 2 people it's just crappy.
Example, they killed Neal because of CS; they turned Tamara (Neal´s girlfriend) into a villain to help SF; they claim to be a family show but families always get cut.

I think it´s a good one. Better than mine .

Well, if you need one i can make then ^^
Old 10-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Example, they killed Neal because of CS; they turned Tamara (Neal´s girlfriend) into a villain to help SF; they claim to be a family show but families always get cut.

I think it´s a good one. Better than mine .

Well, if you need one i can make then ^^
That's why they killed Neal? I thought it was because he was incredibly bland and that Tamara was set to turn to a villain all along (otherwise her storyline made little sense) and then died because all fans hated her no matter what they shipped.

I don't think OUAT is a family show despite what theys ay. How many family shows do you know that feature curses, rapes, murders and the bad guy always getting away with it unless they're the hated ones that die in 10 episodes?

Your manips are amazing! I usually put more effort in mine but ...

thank you honey, I'll play around with a couple more and then probably ask for help

Old 10-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
That's why they killed Neal? I thought it was because he was incredibly bland and that Tamara was set to turn to a villain all along (otherwise her storyline made little sense) and then died because all fans hated her no matter what they shipped.

I don't think OUAT is a family show despite what theys ay. How many family shows do you know that feature curses, rapes, murders and the bad guy always getting away with it unless they're the hated ones that die in 10 episodes?

Your manips are amazing! I usually put more effort in mine but ...

thank you honey, I'll play around with a couple more and then probably ask for help
The writers deny it but c´mon. We can see it was to help Emma and Hook. As for Tamara even if the fans didn´t like her, that´s no reason.

True and there´s something bother me. The writers show us Rumpel in every story but when it cames to responsabilities, only Regina gets blame. No sense.

Really? Thanks then . But yours are good .

I will be here .
Old 10-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The writers deny it but c´mon. We can see it was to help Emma and Hook. As for Tamara even if the fans didn´t like her, that´s no reason.

True and there´s something bother me. The writers show us Rumpel in every story but when it cames to responsabilities, only Regina gets blame. No sense.

Really? Thanks then . But yours are good .

I will be here .
Personally I saw no chemistry between Neal and Emma, nor love of any kind. Their flashback seemed phony (in the sense that Emma was reciting it to someone and it felt like she was heavily editing it) and while I can see her wanting a civil relationship with her son's father, it would rub me off the wrong way to see them entering a relationship just because they're Henry's parents.

From the moment we saw Tamara I knew she'd turn evil and/or dead, simply because Neal didn't tell Emma he's engaged.
If my ex (whom I've screwed over years ago and sent to prison and never cared enough to keep tabs on and apologize to) and magical father show up along with the guy that ruined my family when I was little and I promised to travel away with them, mentioning that I can't because I have a fiance (or that I have to drag him along) would be on my to-do list. Neal didn't and blew off Emma's very valid concerns choosing to accusing her of being jealous (while he was flirting with her despite the mentioned fiancee living with him) so I didn't see Tamara being good and naive for long.

That said I don't like Emma-Hook either as a pairing but at least their romance seems a tad better adjusted than her past with Neal.

Rumple has supposedly turned good because he got his happy ending Regina can't turn good till the very last episode probably because if she does then the basic premise of the show is over... Generally though I agree. Rumple seems to be above reproach. All he's lost is his son (whom despite his claims, Rumple didn't act like he cared about Neal one bit) and he got his "true love" (in quotes because those two are far unhealthier than Hannibloom in this season)

Yours are so well thought out and executed you should get paid for them (and I'm being perfectly honest)

Old 10-22-2014, 06:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Personally I saw no chemistry between Neal and Emma, nor love of any kind. Their flashback seemed phony (in the sense that Emma was reciting it to someone and it felt like she was heavily editing it) and while I can see her wanting a civil relationship with her son's father, it would rub me off the wrong way to see them entering a relationship just because they're Henry's parents.

From the moment we saw Tamara I knew she'd turn evil and/or dead, simply because Neal didn't tell Emma he's engaged.
If my ex (whom I've screwed over years ago and sent to prison and never cared enough to keep tabs on and apologize to) and magical father show up along with the guy that ruined my family when I was little and I promised to travel away with them, mentioning that I can't because I have a fiance (or that I have to drag him along) would be on my to-do list. Neal didn't and blew off Emma's very valid concerns choosing to accusing her of being jealous (while he was flirting with her despite the mentioned fiancee living with him) so I didn't see Tamara being good and naive for long.

That said I don't like Emma-Hook either as a pairing but at least their romance seems a tad better adjusted than her past with Neal.

Rumple has supposedly turned good because he got his happy ending Regina can't turn good till the very last episode probably because if she does then the basic premise of the show is over... Generally though I agree. Rumple seems to be above reproach. All he's lost is his son (whom despite his claims, Rumple didn't act like he cared about Neal one bit) and he got his "true love" (in quotes because those two are far unhealthier than Hannibloom in this season)

Yours are so well thought out and executed you should get paid for them (and I'm being perfectly honest)
There´s all of things that i hate on OUAT (some you already mentioned) and that made me leave the fandom. The main ships (i don´t count with Snowing because there are the ofical one) Rumbelle and CS both are unhealthy and the prove that True Love doesn´t exists. CS has nothing, just Hook trying to get into Emma´s pants and she laughs. Meaning the real Emma Swan was killed or is trapped somewhere. Rumbelle is like that relationship where the guy beats the wife and she loves him no matter what. Belle is ****ing pathetic where Belle (the original) should be what every little girl wants to be in the future. Neal (which i never liked that he was Rumpel´s son) yet, he got killed and Belle survived. The reason for the main curse was killed and this waste of space keeps showing up. No matter how i try, it never makes sense. Now Robin Hood and his wife are separated because he must be with Regina. Yeah, let´s separate a family to make Regina look even more bad while good Rumpel stays happy with this girl who looks more like a daughter than wife.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
There´s all of things that i hate on OUAT (some you already mentioned) and that made me leave the fandom. The main ships (i don´t count with Snowing because there are the ofical one) Rumbelle and CS both are unhealthy and the prove that True Love doesn´t exists. CS has nothing, just Hook trying to get into Emma´s pants and she laughs. Meaning the real Emma Swan was killed or is trapped somewhere. Rumbelle is like that relationship where the guy beats the wife and she loves him no matter what. Belle is ****ing pathetic where Belle (the original) should be what every little girl wants to be in the future. Neal (which i never liked that he was Rumpel´s son) yet, he got killed and Belle survived. The reason for the main curse was killed and this waste of space keeps showing up. No matter how i try, it never makes sense. Now Robin Hood and his wife are separated because he must be with Regina. Yeah, let´s separate a family to make Regina look even more bad while good Rumpel stays happy with this girl who looks more like a daughter than wife.
You summed it up perfectly!

My issue with OUaT ships is that none make sense. True Snow-David is cannon and the only True Love in the show. Emma-Hook isn't true love though and I don't think anyone claims it is. Emma's TL is Henry and if I had to pick a romantic TL I'd pick Graham. He kissed her and his curse began to break. That's what TLK does. Rumple-Belle would be fine if it was the last season, honestly. As it is the writing proves that they're not TL In FTL Belle's kisses would slowly break his Dark One curse, but in Storybrooke they don't. That is a clear mistake in the "what makes a kiss a TL one). Same with Regina-Robin. Even Tinker bell said they're each other's back up TL (meaning the writers themselves realized how stupid the concept is). So yeah, a cannon fairytale is destroyed for Regina's happiness, yet if Emma had mistakenly saved Daniel's life Regina would bed him and pay no attention to Robin....
PS OUaT ship names confuse the heck out of me :p

Why do ships never make sense in fandoms? OUaT was supposed to be all about Happy Endings (and not in the sexual way) yet sex is what most characters care about!
Regina wants to kill Marian (again) to keep Robin and Robin doesn't give a damn that Regina killed his wife the first time and asks her to cryo freeze her while they rekindle their romance.
Rumple uses his wife for alibi all the freaking time and she's just going along with everything not even thinking that something could be wrong. Sure she doesn't see him act shady so she has no reason to suspect him, yet she doesn't even wonder why he seems to give no care as to his son being dead. She doesn't even know he killed Zelena!

Suddenly people comparing Hannibloom to Rumbelle makes perfect sense

Old 10-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

The thing here is that the writers call "True Love" to anything and tbh, Snowing is the only ship that is made of True Love. Rumbelle is abusive and CS i don´t even have a name for it. These writers create a couple and it´s TL then another person shows up and it´s like Nevermind, this one is TL. They said Daniel was Regina´s TL, now they said is Robin Hood. See what i mean? They don´t even understand their own show -.- How can there be two TL for one person?

Same don´t confused me but make me laugh .

The writers are doing everything to makke Regina into a villain, that´s their only meta . While Rumpel who´s in every story and tbh is so damn annoying that he is in everything, has a true ending. Even when Rumpel did bad things, he was always the good guy. Are you ****ing kidding me? This just shows how immature the damn fandom (some, at least) are.

Hannibloom like Rumbelle ?
Old 10-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The thing here is that the writers call "True Love" to anything and tbh, Snowing is the only ship that is made of True Love. Rumbelle is abusive and CS i don´t even have a name for it. These writers create a couple and it´s TL then another person shows up and it´s like Nevermind, this one is TL. They said Daniel was Regina´s TL, now they said is Robin Hood. See what i mean? They don´t even understand their own show -.- How can there be two TL for one person?

Same don´t confused me but make me laugh .

The writers are doing everything to makke Regina into a villain, that´s their only meta . While Rumpel who´s in every story and tbh is so damn annoying that he is in everything, has a true ending. Even when Rumpel did bad things, he was always the good guy. Are you ****ing kidding me? This just shows how immature the damn fandom (some, at least) are.

Hannibloom like Rumbelle ?
They explained the Regina-Daniel and the Robin-Regina though. TinkerBell said that while a person can have only one TL, there are other loves down the road. That Regina's secondary love was Robin. However Robin's TL is Marion but if he can't have her (or has lost her as tragically as Regina lost Daniel), he is in the correct mind and heart frame to be with Regina. I don't like it because it goes against the principle of TL but it makes sense in a way and creating the idea of a backup TL lets Regina have her happy ending and gives closure to her character.

Besides as I understood it last season, Regina's BackupTL was Robin back when she was young and trapped in a loveless marriage. Not now that she's cold and evil. She's changed and so has Robin. How can they still be each other's Backup TL?

I do want to see Regina become Good but not till the end of the show. She's the Evil Queen for a reason and if she becomes good now (for the love of a good man etc) her character will be over.

Same as Rumple. They gave him his TL but took away his son in order to justify him continue to be a bad guy. He used to be diabolical and now he's just a crappy husband with addiction issues. That's meh to say the least. At least Regina being evil gives some extra layers to her character

Hannibloom = Rumbelle in the way that Hannibal does bad things behind Alana's back and protects her from the truth, essentially using her love and trust.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
They explained the Regina-Daniel and the Robin-Regina though. TinkerBell said that while a person can have only one TL, there are other loves down the road. That Regina's secondary love was Robin. However Robin's TL is Marion but if he can't have her (or has lost her as tragically as Regina lost Daniel), he is in the correct mind and heart frame to be with Regina. I don't like it because it goes against the principle of TL but it makes sense in a way and creating the idea of a backup TL lets Regina have her happy ending and gives closure to her character.

Besides as I understood it last season, Regina's BackupTL was Robin back when she was young and trapped in a loveless marriage. Not now that she's cold and evil. She's changed and so has Robin. How can they still be each other's Backup TL?

I do want to see Regina become Good but not till the end of the show. She's the Evil Queen for a reason and if she becomes good now (for the love of a good man etc) her character will be over.

Same as Rumple. They gave him his TL but took away his son in order to justify him continue to be a bad guy. He used to be diabolical and now he's just a crappy husband with addiction issues. That's meh to say the least. At least Regina being evil gives some extra layers to her character

Hannibloom = Rumbelle in the way that Hannibal does bad things behind Alana's back and protects her from the truth, essentially using her love and trust.
Well tbh, i haven´t seen some episodes so, maybe that´s why. That does makes sense because if she loses and she did, her TL that would mean she would be alone. If Robin Hood didn´t had a family and a TL (like you said, him losing his wife), i could support the idea but keeping a family apart i don´t like because it also makes Regina look like those woman who destroy a home.

Not only they are changed but also, Robin Hood didn´t had a family back then and he does now. The writers can´t simple erase all the life they have built with other people just to create another ship.

Rumpel was supposed to be the worst of them all and that´s why he was/is in every character´s story. But he´s a pussy pants now -.-

Hum, makes sense but is the only thing they have in common .
Old 10-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Well tbh, i haven´t seen some episodes so, maybe that´s why. That does makes sense because if she loses and she did, her TL that would mean she would be alone. If Robin Hood didn´t had a family and a TL (like you said, him losing his wife), i could support the idea but keeping a family apart i don´t like because it also makes Regina look like those woman who destroy a home.

Not only they are changed but also, Robin Hood didn´t had a family back then and he does now. The writers can´t simple erase all the life they have built with other people just to create another ship.

Rumpel was supposed to be the worst of them all and that´s why he was/is in every character´s story. But he´s a pussy pants now -.-

Hum, makes sense but is the only thing they have in common .
I place too much of my own logic sometimes and let's not forget the OUaT writers are the same ones that did Lost (and that thing was a convoluted mess. I barely lasted 2 episodes of it) so my entire opinions can be completely wrong,

My only hope is that the man with the lion tattoo ISN'T Robin, but another member of the army or whatever it is he was in until he left and became a thief. Regina only saw a broad back and the tattoo afterall and not his face...

I don't like women that break up marriages any more than I like the men that cheat with them and allow them to break the marriage/family. If Robin truly loved his wife, he would have told Regina that (and mean it, instead of acting like a two timing a*hole). Heh... Didn't David do the same in season 1? Sure he was cursed but it is kinda ironic how the cursed MM/David acted like the uncursed Regina/Robin.

He is... I used to love Rumple and now I just sigh and wait for his scenes to end... He lost me when he made a big speech about having both Neal and Belle and then ignored his son in favor of his girlfriend.

I never said they have more things in common, I think. It's the most prominent feature of both couples and I was talking about that with a girl at work so when we talked about the pros/cons of Rumple-Belle I remembered that conversation

Old 10-23-2014, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
I place too much of my own logic sometimes and let's not forget the OUaT writers are the same ones that did Lost (and that thing was a convoluted mess. I barely lasted 2 episodes of it) so my entire opinions can be completely wrong,

My only hope is that the man with the lion tattoo ISN'T Robin, but another member of the army or whatever it is he was in until he left and became a thief. Regina only saw a broad back and the tattoo afterall and not his face...

I don't like women that break up marriages any more than I like the men that cheat with them and allow them to break the marriage/family. If Robin truly loved his wife, he would have told Regina that (and mean it, instead of acting like a two timing a*hole). Heh... Didn't David do the same in season 1? Sure he was cursed but it is kinda ironic how the cursed MM/David acted like the uncursed Regina/Robin.

He is... I used to love Rumple and now I just sigh and wait for his scenes to end... He lost me when he made a big speech about having both Neal and Belle and then ignored his son in favor of his girlfriend.

I never said they have more things in common, I think. It's the most prominent feature of both couples and I was talking about that with a girl at work so when we talked about the pros/cons of Rumple-Belle I remembered that conversation
I only saw like a few minutes of Lost but i know a lot of people who complained. Also they wrote OUAT in Wonderland which was cancelled. How OUAT is still on is a mystery for me.

Is it possible that the man with the tattoo is one of his men? Would make more sense .

David didn´t had his memory so, i don´t actually compare his situation with this because Robin Hood has his memory. The writers want at any coast to make Regina look bad. What better way of keeping apart husband and wife and their little kid liking Regina?

I still think Belle should have died instead of Neal. If the writers feel Neal didn´t had much to offer, what cans he possibly have? He had a son, she just stands there.

I´m so happy that Hannibloom is nothing like Rumbelle. C´mon, Hannibal treats Alana good, Rumpel doesn´t to Belle i mean .
Old 10-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I only saw like a few minutes of Lost but i know a lot of people who complained. Also they wrote OUAT in Wonderland which was cancelled. How OUAT is still on is a mystery for me.

Is it possible that the man with the tattoo is one of his men? Would make more sense .

David didn´t had his memory so, i don´t actually compare his situation with this because Robin Hood has his memory. The writers want at any coast to make Regina look bad. What better way of keeping apart husband and wife and their little kid liking Regina?

I still think Belle should have died instead of Neal. If the writers feel Neal didn´t had much to offer, what cans he possibly have? He had a son, she just stands there.

I´m so happy that Hannibloom is nothing like Rumbelle. C´mon, Hannibal treats Alana good, Rumpel doesn´t to Belle i mean .
I never watched OUaTiW because they changed actors. Silly reason I know, but I felt like the major plot lines (that would connect it to OUaT) were used already and felt no need. The fact that it was cancelled only 1 season it tells me I did good.

I think OUaT is still on because of the actors. I know I'm watching for Jen and to a lesser extent Rumple and the original curse that, for me, still hasn't been solved. I'm still waiting for the showdown between the Evil Queen and the Savior I should have gotten at the end of season 1.

I agree but does Robin even know Regina killed Marian? I don't think anyone has answered that. I could be wrong but I think no one specifically told him Regina killed her. Maybe he thinks the Queen's army took Marion but not that Regina herself did the deed? Cause if he knows and doesn't care, then he's an even bigger tool than I ever thought.

I'm not sure Roland actually likes Regina. I think he did what all kids do when they want something. He manipulated his parents into buying him ice cream by saying "Mommy, daddy's girlfriend lets me eat ice cream after dinner. Won't you let me too?" In essense he admitted Regina bought his affections with ice cream and if his mom wants him to like her, she should buy him ice cream.

I think the man with the tattoo was either one of Robin's men too. alternatively Tinkerbell could have lied. The Blue Fairy is a liar and has been manipulating situations for centuries. Why do they still take at face value things fairies tell them is beyond me.

I wouldn't like it if Belle died either. I think they could have pulled a Charmed and have Neal or Belle be lost and returned only when Rumple went though his redemption (for real this time). He searched for Neal for centuries and then did nothing with him. He married Belle and just has her as a maid (or mistress) but doesn't actually involve her or talk to her.

Yep. Hannibal at least feeds Alana and has sex with her. Rumple just has her clean his house, his store, and abuses her trust (without her knowing it at least)