View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Domino_2014
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
The writers deny it but c´mon. We can see it was to help Emma and Hook. As for Tamara even if the fans didn´t like her, that´s no reason.

True and there´s something bother me. The writers show us Rumpel in every story but when it cames to responsabilities, only Regina gets blame. No sense.

Really? Thanks then . But yours are good .

I will be here .
Personally I saw no chemistry between Neal and Emma, nor love of any kind. Their flashback seemed phony (in the sense that Emma was reciting it to someone and it felt like she was heavily editing it) and while I can see her wanting a civil relationship with her son's father, it would rub me off the wrong way to see them entering a relationship just because they're Henry's parents.

From the moment we saw Tamara I knew she'd turn evil and/or dead, simply because Neal didn't tell Emma he's engaged.
If my ex (whom I've screwed over years ago and sent to prison and never cared enough to keep tabs on and apologize to) and magical father show up along with the guy that ruined my family when I was little and I promised to travel away with them, mentioning that I can't because I have a fiance (or that I have to drag him along) would be on my to-do list. Neal didn't and blew off Emma's very valid concerns choosing to accusing her of being jealous (while he was flirting with her despite the mentioned fiancee living with him) so I didn't see Tamara being good and naive for long.

That said I don't like Emma-Hook either as a pairing but at least their romance seems a tad better adjusted than her past with Neal.

Rumple has supposedly turned good because he got his happy ending Regina can't turn good till the very last episode probably because if she does then the basic premise of the show is over... Generally though I agree. Rumple seems to be above reproach. All he's lost is his son (whom despite his claims, Rumple didn't act like he cared about Neal one bit) and he got his "true love" (in quotes because those two are far unhealthier than Hannibloom in this season)

Yours are so well thought out and executed you should get paid for them (and I'm being perfectly honest)