Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I don´t think the Clarice show started or if it will so, maybe that´s why he keeps trying. But trying to get the rights for her at the same time that he prepares to end the show is weird.
True to that. i won´t even refer how much i hate that he used Will as Clarice but talking about the scenes only, we already saw the pig scene...now what? Bryan could have use this scene to cut mason´s face and much later with Hannibal and Clarice "reunited", we would see the pig scene.

About the broken cup...i didn´t mention on Mads thread because tari goes there and she´s a Rumbeller. The first thing that came to my mind on that scene was Rumbelle. I can´t see a damn "cup scene" without thinking of them . I thought the scene was sad with Hannibal talking about Mischa, that´s all.

choquefrontal

"Why didn´t we ****ed"? Imagine Hannibal actually asking this to Alana .
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState
Old 10-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
I don´t think the Clarice show started or if it will so, maybe that´s why he keeps trying. But trying to get the rights for her at the same time that he prepares to end the show is weird.
True to that. i won´t even refer how much i hate that he used Will as Clarice but talking about the scenes only, we already saw the pig scene...now what? Bryan could have use this scene to cut mason´s face and much later with Hannibal and Clarice "reunited", we would see the pig scene.

About the broken cup...i didn´t mention on Mads thread because tari goes there and she´s a Rumbeller. The first thing that came to my mind on that scene was Rumbelle. I can´t see a damn "cup scene" without thinking of them . I thought the scene was sad with Hannibal talking about Mischa, that´s all.

choquefrontal

"Why didn´t we ****ed"? Imagine Hannibal actually asking this to Alana .
That's exactly what he meant (with his smirk) and what Alana replied to (with her own smirk)

The scene will always be Rumbelle. I'm pretty sure that's where Thomas Harris took it from and then the writers for OUaT had Rumple fix the cup because he couldn't have Belle like Hannibal wishes he could do.
I liked the scene for Mischa but at the same time I was thinking "This should have been Clarice Bryan".
Book spoilers : In the ending of the book Hannibal, Hannibal thinks that he occasionally still drops a tea cp but he's pleased when it doesn't reattach itself because he feels like he's moving on with Clarice and he will lose her if Mischa comes back.

The Clarice show may never happen and yet MGM doesn't have to sell the rights to Bryan after all the anti-Clarice comments he has made... He badmouths the people at MGM, mocks that Clarice should have never had her book ending (as if he knows better than Thomas Harris) and ships Hanningram so hard that he'll make Clarice some useless character to sleep with Will while Hannibal fantasizes about her and Will in bed together...
To be honest I can perfectly understand why MGM refuses to give him the rights.

Why he fights for them? Because all fans prefer Clarice and the romance over Will and that romance. Announcing SotL will mean instantly more viewers (even if those viewers will hate watch if Bryan treats Clarice as Alana v2) and more viewers will mean higher ratings and a certain renewal.

Old 10-19-2014, 07:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Speaking of them, our next title...

TBH, i didn´t thought of Clarice but Alana instead. iI mean, back then during the scene i just thought of "Look, Rumbelle 2" but later i wished Hannibal could have told Alana about his sister instead of Will aka the guy that tried to kill him -.-

Yeah, if Bryan is ruining Clarice with his comments and by using Will as her on the show, imagine if he got one. He would ****ed up, he could even turn her into a villain so Will could save Hannibal or vice versa.

Last edited by Persephone; 10-24-2014 at 03:15 PM
Old 10-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Speaking of them, our next title...

TBH, i didn´t thought of Clarice but Alana instead. iI mean, back then during the scene i just thought of "Look, Rumbelle 2" but later i wished Hannibal could have told Alana about his sister instead of Will aka the guy that tried to kill him -.-

Yeah, if Bryan is ruining Clarice with his comments and by using Will as her on the show, imagine if he got one. He would ****ed up, he could even turn her into a villain so Will could save Hannibal or vice versa.
Brass monkey from Wonderfalls?

In my headcannon Hannibal has told Alana about his sister already. Maybe not in detail but enough that she feels like she truly knows him (to be honest she was fairly passionate to Jack about how well she knows Hannibal so she must know a few things about his past).

Looking back at the scene it made sense that Hannibal told Will about the cup. He was preparing Will to see Abigail again, alive the same he wants to see Mischa. I still don't like it, but in the show (and Bryan's headcannon) it made sense.

I've said it before and will say it again until Bryan proves me wrong. He doesn't deserve Clarice. He has taken most of the Hannibal-Clarice relationship tidbits and has given it to Hanningram and keeps belitlling Clarice. Seeing how much he has changed Will (and is proud of it) why should MGM sell the rights to Clarice to him? Like you said he won't treat her well and simply use her as a tool for more Hanningram.

Old 10-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Yeah .

They do seem to know a lot of each others so, it´s possible Hannibal told me maybe even years ago.

I agree with your way to view it but i´m sure Bryan´s idea was romantic.

I find it find how Bryan says S3 will have strong female character when he is at the same time showing he can´t write them.

Our babies .

(X)
Old 10-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I got the Fest from YT but haven't watched it yet. I that picture. Our babies are dressed in black

Season 3 also has Bedelia and Freddie as regulars. Wanna bet they'll just have 2 scenes every other episode (like Alana has since season 1) and the main plots will be Will and Hannibal?

Old 10-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I wasn´t expecting a picture of them together but is good .

That´s true being a regular doesn´t means more screentime.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't think I've ever watched a more boring panel for a show.... Even Caroline and Laurence looked utterly bored, probably wondering why they're there. Only Mads-Hugh-Bryan were involved with most questions/talking etc.

I love that pic though

Old 10-21-2014, 09:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

OMG, oh weird is that? I have a Lana-Jen icon and you have Jen !

I didn´t even watched . I know it sounds weird because i saved the panel but meanwhile i saw comments about you know who *ship* and i thought "Why bother?". I may press play to see them and Mads smile. He has a cute smile just like Caroline . But i will watch on mute xD.

Me too .
Old 10-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
OMG, oh weird is that? I have a Lana-Jen icon and you have Jen !

I didn´t even watched . I know it sounds weird because i saved the panel but meanwhile i saw comments about you know who *ship* and i thought "Why bother?". I may press play to see them and Mads smile. He has a cute smile just like Caroline . But i will watch on mute xD.

Me too .
I've been looking for a brunette Jen photo I liked to turn into an icon for ages

I lasted about 20 minutes paying attention and then I worked on my writings and kept it in the background... Who was in charge of the seating? I know having the three men together sounded like a good idea but Caroline was the only woman and was abandoned on the side barely even addressed along with Laurence. It made me uncomfortable to watch on her behalf.

At least I made this (it's not exactly great but if I can't have the real thing )

Mads' chair must have been utterly uncomfortable. He either leaned on Hugh's chair (to his left) or Laurence's (to his right)....

Old 10-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
I've been looking for a brunette Jen photo I liked to turn into an icon for ages

I lasted about 20 minutes paying attention and then I worked on my writings and kept it in the background... Who was in charge of the seating? I know having the three men together sounded like a good idea but Caroline was the only woman and was abandoned on the side barely even addressed along with Laurence. It made me uncomfortable to watch on her behalf.

At least I made this (it's not exactly great but if I can't have the real thing )

x

Mads' chair must have been utterly uncomfortable. He either leaned on Hugh's chair (to his left) or Laurence's (to his right)....
Ahahahah, i change mine like 3 and 3 days :

Yeah, made me think of the order they seat the actors from OUAT .

LMAO , i didn´t noticed that .
Old 10-21-2014, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ahahahah, i change mine like 3 and 3 days :

Yeah, made me think of the order they seat the actors from OUAT .

LMAO , i didn´t noticed that .
LOL, I love all of yours so keep changing them, you give me ideas

I didn't see the OUaT one. How were they seated? I imagine they had Lana-Jen apart to symbolize their s3 status though

I noticed it because at some point Hugh leaned the other way when Mads leaned to his chair and it felt a bit weird especially with Bryan fangirling over his ship as they did that

Old 10-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
LOL, I love all of yours so keep changing them, you give me ideas

I didn't see the OUaT one. How were they seated? I imagine they had Lana-Jen apart to symbolize their s3 status though

I noticed it because at some point Hugh leaned the other way when Mads leaned to his chair and it felt a bit weird especially with Bryan fangirling over his ship as they did that
I do xD? Like what?

I don´t think OUAT had one but from other events, is motly someone between Lana and Jen -.-

Maybe they were playing? It wouldn´t surprise me.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I do xD? Like what?

I don´t think OUAT had one but from other events, is motly someone between Lana and Jen -.-

Maybe they were playing? It wouldn´t surprise me.
To make my own icons

Figures. I don't ship them together but why not put two beautiful women to sit together? Maybe with Jared between them if the officials don't want ship wars to start...

Could be... Wouldn't it make more sense though to seat Caroline on Hugh's other side and let fans go nuts with Hugh leaning to her instead of Bryan?

Last edited by Domino_2014; 10-21-2014 at 10:50 AM
Old 10-21-2014, 10:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
To make my own icons

Figures. I don't ship them together but why not put two beautiful women to sit together? Maybe with Jared between them if the officials don't want ship wars to start...

Could be... Wouldn't it make more sense though to seat Caroline on Hugh's other side and let fans go nuts with Hugh leaning to her instead of Bryan? :agel:

Awwww . You should make some, i bet they will be pretty ^^

Yeah and it isn´t even about a ship but the fact every damn time is the same...far far away.

I have no idea xD.